"Ur pathetic"

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

izgoy99 #21 Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 2521 battles

Don't sweat it OP.  I only play premium tanks mostly, which is why I have so many and near no TT tanks, mainly because I'm lazy to train crews and with premium tanks I can just transfer the same crew around to all the tanks.  Lately though I have trained a second German and started a second American crew, John Smith I couldn't pass up from the A Team reference, since I need a crew detached from light tank skills/perks.  

PS

Having a job and your own money to do with as you please is a wonderful thing.

Garage Tanks

dbaggie #22 Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8478 battles

View PostAFCA LEEDS, on 01 March 2017 - 02:03 AM, said:

...According to him "gold tanks" as he called themm were better than the tech tree tanks, and that I should play more with tech tree tanks because according to him that was for the real tankers.  I couldn´t resist but to laugh at him, but I still took time to explain to him that premium tanks in general are not better than there tech tree variants... 

This would be my experience as well - those who rant about premium tanks most likely assume that they're better than their TT counterparts and therefore think that you have an unfair advantage, when they're usually equivalent or not quite as good. This thinking is perhaps understandable for a new player but is at the very least somewhat naive for anyone with some games under their belt.

I suppose you could argue that the enhanced crew training abilities of most premium tanks can offer an advantage due to the potential for faster reload, greater view range etc, even though the tank itself is not directly any better, but you can achieve similar benefits from the free tier III premiums which are often handed out and the earn-able higher tier ones (but let's not mention the Fatherland).

Tank Bucket List

Grinding: AMX 30, E25, E50, Leopard 1, LT-100, T110E5, TVP 50/51, WT E100

In Garage: AMX ELC Bis, Batchat, Bulldog, Grille 15, Knight, Object 140, Pz V/IV, T57 Heavy

HoodedWildKard #23 Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 8085 battles
  • [BNKR]
I love the hate mail, shows me I'm playing well. Does get very salty though, I was playing destiny once and I got a message after crushing an ffa. they said they hope my mum dies of cancer, Was a little over the top.

"I hate nobody except Hitler, and that is professional" Winston Churchill.

Trolls crave our attention. Arguments or indeed any response provides them with nourishment, let them starve.

signature.png

I'm always looking for new platoon mates to play with so if you have a mic and play on xbox one, hit me up so amusing team times can ensue.

IronBallsMatt #24 Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:16 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 10629 battles

you can also block communications, I sometimes do this for a few weeks

life becomes very peaceful when that happens..

CarlitosWay1971 #25 Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15809 battles
Didn't get called anything but last night had one game ruined by a two man platoon. From the start they just drove into me pushing me against a cliff and not letting me do a thing. I recorded it after the match finished and will send in a ticket.

Dark Wulfen #26 Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:19 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5071 battles
  • [IRN]

I should probably change the topic of this post to something else but all well.  I guess what I'm wondering is where does it come from.

Is it due to the fact that some tankers assume that the premium tanks are better,  we have something that they don't and they are upset about it,  or just mainly the fact that you out played them in a match and they are salty about it.  Maybe it is because they are just childish and we're not brought up right on how to be respectful.  

I guess what gets me is that is there honestly a real need to say anything bad at all.  The match is over move on to the next.  Why even waste the time to make yourself look like a fool possibly be reported and banned.  I get mad at tankers all the time but hey I don't feel the urge to message them and say bad things about them.  I just cuss at my TV in privacy where no one can hear me or be hurt by what I think of them personally.

I feel bad for my TV.

gxVenom #27 Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8148 battles
  • [DECM8]

well this isn't P2W type of F2P(because it's a win-win situation anyway.) so it wouldn't hurt me to say that i've spent $$$ on this and i love the tanks that i bought.

lately, my inbox going nuts by dweebz sending me hate mail that "you play suck." "get a life." "can't even defend the base, tss."

and i be like, "how can i play suck when i was the only one standing on the team" or "how do i get a life if my life's going good?" or "how can i defend the base when i'm at the base. wait, i'm a tree?! :O"

the worst hate mail i've received was in viet and couldn't understand it so i have to go to my local wot group(pc version) to be decoded by them(since google translate ain't really accurate) and we'll, look at the dweeb telling me i should sell all my tanks because i let him die. i was like

Edited by gxVenom, 02 March 2017 - 09:53 PM.

Lil Banana Boat #28 Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32168 battles
We all have been in the death circle where shot after shot comes down to whomever fires next lives. We've all seen our reload timer get to 0.01 seconds to go and then we explode violently. That can be frustrating and usually results in me say SOB! But I don't say YOU SOB! Not his/her fault I stuck my nose out six minutes ago and got hit for 250. If I hadn't, I'd have lived regardless of being 0.01s short.

Greywoolfe64 #29 Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16158 battles
  • [27PZR]
haven't had any fan mail for a while- I must be slipping... :(

"Some say that he dines on lower glacis, and that he once spent three weeks hiding in a thick French bush. All we know is, he's called the Stug!"

Current garage (MOE's marked with star*) -click spoiler.

Spoiler

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users