Camo options

Camo Czech tanks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Thocker #1 Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:49 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11204 battles

I understand that the Czech line is brand new/rather limited and the stand a lone military history is also rather limited for the Czech tanks but I do wish there were a few more camo options for the tanks.

Greywoolfe64 #2 Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16615 battles
  • [27PZR]
It's the same really for the Japanese line- only two summer camo options, one with outlines, one not, there are about two options for each slot.

"Some say that he dines on lower glacis, and that he once spent three weeks hiding in a thick French bush. All we know is, he's called the Stug!"

Current garage (MOE's marked with star*) -click spoiler.

Spoiler

JelliedPenny08 #3 Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16299 battles

Although have you seen some of the Chinese camo choices - they seem.to have loads. Obviously an appreciably.bigger army, but still few lines in game. A lot of them look really cool too. Some of the Czech camo looks really good though. 

Maybe a start would be to open up camo patterns from other nations. I found it interesting in the vid for rehoming the Sentinel that WG did, they discussed painting it.. Then in the restoration they admitted that museum camo is to look cool - not to necessarily disguise the tank in the field. I wonder if that opens up a range of `museum camo` patterns and colours that might be quite different from operational ones in historic pictures. The Sentinel camo schemes look great in the pics so far released...

More camo is good, although I generally find at least one I like per season except for the French...  ;)

Edited by JelliedPenny08, 03 March 2017 - 12:19 PM.

Lord Skratulia #4 Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:50 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 24996 battles
Hate that the Urban Camo is shared from the Soviets.. it should not be so!

Greywoolfe64 #5 Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16615 battles
  • [27PZR]
Like the new summer camo- muted green, khaki stripes and medium grey- and the desert camo options look better now- one of the choices looked like someone had smeared their tank in manure!

"Some say that he dines on lower glacis, and that he once spent three weeks hiding in a thick French bush. All we know is, he's called the Stug!"

Current garage (MOE's marked with star*) -click spoiler.

Spoiler

Also tagged with Camo, Czech tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users