So how do u guys like the tvp 50/51?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

fartless #1 Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9148 battles
Myself free xp to the tier 6 .. T25, wich was awesome. 3clip autoloader with 8sec reload. low damage and pen but a master tracker!
I played it for some days until i was ready for the tier 7 then i xped to the tier 9 wich i myself Thinks is totally OP. had no propblems in tier 10 games since it has the same damage/pen ammo as the tvp.50/51
unload its 3 clip fast as hell to.

Then to the reason i came back to wot from a small break. the TVP 50/51!!   for me its one of Those tanks, i either do 4000k damage or i do 240.   if you get ignored by the enemy team and you have the opertunity to come in Close and unload over and over you can turn the game so fast. However. it got the worst pen of all mediums ' ithink'. NO armor, bad camo and the thing that i wassent expecting, the size! its bigger than the majority of Heavy tanks. Its kinda scary how fast you can go down if u do mess up, and you will cuse of the speed :P  also 183s will one shot you Little now and then :D

The Bad..    'Bad Camo/armor, Huge size, slow turret traverse, low pen/Shell damage, A crew that dont like to fire on the move but makes it up by dying alot.
The Good   awesome mobility, good clip reload/ 1.5sec. good drum reload. damn fun tank!

overall i feel its pretty balanced,

Deadshot Strike #2 Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:53 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 73850 battles
  • [DG-]
Skoda T-50 and TVP 50/51 are both fantastic tanks!

luds38 #3 Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:14 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18225 battles
  • [NARC0]

batty is better.

TVP 50/51 should be way smaller, being huge is such a disadvantage in a FPS.

fartless #4 Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:24 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9148 battles

Yeah i do agree its way to big, bit do you think they should make something else better to compansate for it or is it fine as it is?

hehe yeah Betty still has its role and i think it got the clip potential to acculy kill the tvp in one drum" if not Rolling terrible Numbers "" 

luds38 #5 Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:35 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18225 battles
  • [NARC0]

View Postfartless, on 07 March 2017 - 06:24 AM, said:

Yeah i do agree its way to big, bit do you think they should make something else better to compansate for it or is it fine as it is?

hehe yeah Betty still has its role and i think it got the clip potential to acculy kill the tvp in one drum" if not Rolling terrible Numbers "" 

I think the hull on the tier 9 and 10 should be much smaller, comparable to other medium counterparts.

WEREWOLF 762x39 #6 Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13289 battles

View PostDeadshot Strike, on 06 March 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

Skoda T-50 and TVP 50/51 are both fantastic tanks!

That's life, it hurts, it's dirty and it feels very, very good. - Orson Scott Card

NorthJamRulz117 #7 Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22063 battles

Well these comments have depressed me.I'm currently in the soda t50 and I really don't rate it that much.don't get me wrong it's gun characteristics are great,but that doesn't negate the fact that your a bullet magnet in the thing and even 8s have no trouble penning it.it's speed and agility do counter the poor armour but let's be honest,there's no where you can really go on the front line, and even as a second line support tank your still just an xp piñata as soon as your detected.the tank needs some changes and after reading the comments I don't think I will bother with the 10

SteelTiiTan #8 Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16822 battles
  • [-NS-]

I don't really notice the size, it's the same as other mediums without much armour (other than the bat).

The TVP is just nasty, but it's been awhile since I've gotten so frustrated at the game as much as I am trying to 3 mark it :teethhappy:

View PostNorthJamRulz117, on 06 May 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

Well these comments have depressed me.I'm currently in the soda t50 and I really don't rate it that much.don't get me wrong it's gun characteristics are great,but that doesn't negate the fact that your a bullet magnet in the thing and even 8s have no trouble penning it.it's speed and agility do counter the poor armour but let's be honest,there's no where you can really go on the front line, and even as a second line support tank your still just an xp piñata as soon as your detected.the tank needs some changes and after reading the comments I don't think I will bother with the 10

You're not really meant to be on the front or secondary line, you're a roamer. Get initial spots and dumb damage, back off and reload, pop back up somewhere dump damage, repeat

SeagullOfEvil #9 Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:50 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4026 battles
I love it, just don't go on the front lines, snipe where you can until the game is halfway done, then roam around finishing off the damaged tanks, it works for me at least 

Sweat Hog Swami #10 Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:20 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 68940 battles
The TVP 50/51 is a really awesome tank. It's only downfall right now is the matchmaking. My team loses next to every game, making it tough to play the tank. My sad record right now is 1 win and 10 losses. It's like someone at WG put a tag on my tank to keep putting me with the world's worst tankers. In addition, the reds keep getting extra arty vs green, extra 10s vs green (usually 2 or more), and more heavys vs green. It's so lopsided game after game. Its making the play of this tank completely undesirable. I hope you other TVP 50/51 players are having better luck. :harp:

nick_nolastname #11 Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15062 battles
  • [GUARD]

View Postfartless, on 06 March 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

Myself free xp to the tier 6 .. T25, wich was awesome. 3clip autoloader with 8sec reload. low damage and pen but a master tracker!
I played it for some days until i was ready for the tier 7 then i xped to the tier 9 wich i myself Thinks is totally OP. had no propblems in tier 10 games since it has the same damage/pen ammo as the tvp.50/51
unload its 3 clip fast as hell to.

Then to the reason i came back to wot from a small break. the TVP 50/51!!   for me its one of Those tanks, i either do 4000k damage or i do 240.   if you get ignored by the enemy team and you have the opertunity to come in Close and unload over and over you can turn the game so fast. However. it got the worst pen of all mediums ' ithink'. NO armor, bad camo and the thing that i wassent expecting, the size! its bigger than the majority of Heavy tanks. Its kinda scary how fast you can go down if u do mess up, and you will cuse of the speed :P  also 183s will one shot you Little now and then :D

The Bad..    'Bad Camo/armor, Huge size, slow turret traverse, low pen/Shell damage, A crew that dont like to fire on the move but makes it up by dying alot.
The Good   awesome mobility, good clip reload/ 1.5sec. good drum reload. damn fun tank!

overall i feel its pretty balanced,

50/51 is my favorite tank right now.  That amazing spotting distance coupled with an amazing gun.  Its a peek a boomer....  Camera someone, wait for em to shoot, pop out, dump a clip in em, retreat, reload, relocate, rinse and repeat.  This monster becomes more and more dangerous as the match goes on.  If you have a good crew with ss, bia, camo, repairs, snapshot, smooth ride, sit aware, and ff.  Run 2 repair kits and med kit.  Vents, vstab and optics.  The skill ceiling is exponentially high in this beast.

Z_X_GriizzlY #12 Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:12 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11509 battles
  • [7ARMD]
This thing is outperforming everything else at tier x on wotinfo ... top for wn8, win ratio, kills/deaths ext. This thing is a monster and outperforming on almost all levels for just a medium so a buff it defiantly don't need lol ... I have rarely battled one and I don't own one so I don't know whether it needs buffing or nerfing but the stats make this tank look like it needs a nerf lol

Unkempt #13 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18970 battles
  • [SRT]
Bat is able to clip more tanks with its alpha, but the gun handling is just trash. It seems somewhat locked into the assassin role. The TVP gives you the gun handling at the cost of alpha and pen and plays more like a medium. They are both very capable, and I do enjoy the play style of the TVP more, however, I've had bigger games so far in the Bat.

YouTube

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your BOOK!"

Al Bundy8971 #14 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:58 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28512 battles
  • [-L7-]
Do you enjoy speed, emptying a 4 round 1280 dmg clip in < 3 seconds, reloading it in ~21 seconds, and having good vision? Then yes, it's good. 

Zenaxxe #15 Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:42 AM

Private

• Players
  • 17185 battles
  • [APG]
Its size isnt that bad considering its actually on the faster end of the Medium tanks. And you should really try sniping with it, put a gun laying drive on and sit back. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users