Mastering Žižka Škoda T 40. How? Equipment & Perks $ Skills...

Žižka Škoda T 40 Master

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Brass Drag0n #21 Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 34496 battles

It is insanely bad for a tier 6. Either WG should drop it to tier 5 or they have give it PMM so that it never sees tier 8.

I've done a lot of support tank gaming and like to think I know what I'm doing, but this thing makes me wonder - I've literally finished games having earned 100xp.

MoE: Firefly (2), Churchill III (2), KV-5 (2), Pz V/M10​ (2), Tiger 1​ (3)

(PS4 - DRAGONxxSWORD)

Tricky Rik 36 #22 Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23103 battles
It's a difficult tank to play, I really dislike it.  Everything it meets can pen it with ease.  If the gun handling was better it would help but it doesn't even have that.  It's everything a crew trainer shouldn't be. A complete waste of money.

Albapfalzd3 #23 Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22618 battles

Bought this tank over the weekend as a crew trainer. Man it is a great trainer if training your crews to die is what you are wanting. I like the mobility and the gun is o.k.but everything else is a wash. My only advice right now is stay back, don't get near the front and just snipe from the rear. I did have vents, rammer and optics but am going to change out either vents or optics for GLD for if your going to be using others to spot for you you don't need optics and I'm not sure how important vents are on a trainer. The sight bloom takes for ever so GLD may be a better option. And what ever you do try not to get hit. Everything pens, even the Defiance. At tier VI you can take maybe three hits, VII and VIII, two. One good arty hit at any of those tiers and you are gone. Now having said all that I am going to try and stick with her and see if she comes around.

Roy

Hyperion Rising #24 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23565 battles
  • [JDGMT]

Love /hate the Zizka, Had 2800 dmg. 9 kills on sand river and got a 2'nd class badge ! So somebody is rocking in this tank. I have to play it like a american TD, if I forget to I'm smashed real fast.

Also tagged with Žižka Škoda T 40, Master

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users