World of Tanks Console Update 3.6 - New Content Feedback!

3.6 update console new feedback

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

LifeTilts #21 Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:36 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 34591 battles
  • [TILTS]

Himmelsdorf - Blizzard absolutely sucks. These extreme weather maps have been the worst feature to have made it into the game in the past 3 years. There are seemingly only a handful of player that enjoy these, why ruin high tiers with this garbage? Removal of this variant and other extreme weather maps would improve the game overall. Consider utilizing them during special events instead of regular map rotation.

Port changes are OK. Balance seems a bit questionable, North spawn appears to be at a slight disadvantage due the large buildings blocking shot lines and thus making it easier for the South side to move up to the elevated area. Battle tier should be capped at 6.

Liberty Falls looks nice, battle tier should be capped at 5.

My Twitch Channel Mon, Wed, Fri 4-7+pm GMT / 11am-2+pm EST // Sat, Sun Random Times

Solo gameplay, Tank requests (260+ tanks), No premium spam and Giveaways

MadPixelPusha #22 Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18610 battles

I don't know if this counts as new content, but I want you guys to know I love what you've done with setting a cap on capturerers! It's such a simple change that does so much for gameplay and obviates a lot of rage. I've always hated being on either side of a fast capture; I would rather lose a fight than to be robbed of one altogether by a fast cap, especially to see a first-win bonus just evaporate! Now, with the capturerers capped to three, a fight is almost guaranteed and cowardly early cappers can get their comeuppance. Feels good, man. :justwait:

“Ace of Diamonds”

3×MoE | Leopard • VK 28.01 • 59-16 • Walker Bulldog • Chaffee • AMX ELC bis

Hellcat • VK 30.01 D • T67

✰ ✰ ✰

His left hand #23 Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 24136 battles

View PostMadPixelPusha, on 18 April 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

I don't know if this counts as new content, but I want you guys to know I love what you've done with setting a cap on capturerers! It's such a simple change that does so much for gameplay and obviates a lot of rage. I've always hated being on either side of a fast capture; I would rather lose a fight than to be robbed of one altogether by a fast cap, especially to see a first-win bonus just evaporate! Now, with the capturerers capped to three, a fight is almost guaranteed and cowardly early cappers can get their comeuppance. Feels good, man. :justwait:

:playing::deer::izmena:

Šiñísʈeȑ Ďḗuɱ ᶂẫçere

azelliousdragon #24 Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9155 battles
  • [W84IT]

Alot of things wrong the game is glitcher then ever Istop to take shots my tank keeps going then when I fire there's no response til my tank glitches and is now facing backwards I'm boycotting tanks for til update is fixed it's almost impossible to enjoy playing.

Also tagged with 3.6, update, console, new, feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users