• Team Roster : 5 players + 2 reserve
  • Tier Points : 40
  • Tank Limit : Tier VIII
  • Mode : Encounter
  • Format :
    • BO3 (Best of 3)
  • Time Limit : 7 mins (2 mins break)

TIER LIMITS

• A team with the full complement of 5 tanks will be allowed to access a maximum of 40 available tier points. 
  • Only Tier VIII vehicles are allowed throughout the entire tournament. There are no other restrictions with regards to the choice of vehicles.

VICTORY CONDITIONS

• The team who is first to secure 2 wins in matches by destroying all enemy’s vehicles or capturing the enemy’s base will move on to the next round. The losing team will be eliminated from the tournament bracket. (Best of 3)
  • If either team fails to secure 2 winning matches in a round, the winner will be judged based on the number of wins obtained regardless of the number of draws. (i.e. Team A 1:0 Team B with 2 rounds ended in a draw – Team A will be considered the winner)
  • If competing teams get a draw, additional games will be played and the winner will be decided by the first opponent who gets the first 2 points for Tie-Breaker.

BATTLE RULES

• A team must have at least the minimum number of 5 team members required for each tournament. Each team may have additional 2 reserves.
  • Teams may deploy no more than 5 members in each match.
  • Players may be substituted freely between battles within a round, but their names must be on the roster in order to do so.
  • Teams must be ready for a match 30 minutes before the designated start time. If the team is not ready or full by the end of this time, they must either play with the number of players they have or forfeit the game.
  • The starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system for PS4 APAC Steel Arena Season 2.
  • Infringement of any tournament rules or a no-show for scheduled matches will result in the team’s immediate disqualification.

TOURNAMENT SETTINGS

• Encounter game mode
  • Map pool: Mines, Steppes, Ensk, Widepark, Himmelsdorf
  • Teams will be seeded in the brackets randomly.
  • Each battle will last 7 minutes max with a 2 minutes break between battles.
  • All General Tournament Rules and Regulations apply.
  • Infringement of any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
  • In case of any disputes, the ruling of an admin is final.

Prize (PER PLAYER)

• 1st Place: IS-6 + 30 Days Premium
  • 2nd Place: AT 15A + 14 Days Premium
  • 3rd Place: T-50-2 + 7 Days Premium
  • 4th Place: Churchill III + 3 Days Premium

Edited by sierrawhisky01, 15 March 2017 - 08:03 AM.

Competitive Gaming, Asia

sierrawhisky01 #2 Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

PS4 APAC Steel Arena 2016 – Tournament Registration Guide

Registration Form - How to register?

Go to link https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/58bd05b1140ba0b2128b4573/information

Login to Toornament if you have an ID. If you do not have an account with Toornament, click <Apply for registration> and create an account.

Fill in the Fields

After getting an account, Fill in the required details in the fields and click <Request for registration>

[http://i.imgur.com/DFJKohP.png]

*Kindly ensure that you fill in all details. Incomplete details will not allow the submission to go through. 

Check your email

Once the submission is successful, you will see this screen with the message “Thank you! Now please check your email”. You will receive an email notifying you to validate your email.

Validate your email

Next, click <Email Validate> in your email. You will be pointed to the browser and you will see a message “Thank you! Your email is validated”.

Check Email for your Tournament Registration status

Upon submitting your registration, the organizer will need to accept your request. You should be receiving an email indicating “Registration Accepted” for the confirmation of your registration. 

If you have received the “Registration Refused” email, please contact eSports-asia@wargaming.net for more information and we will response to your queries.

Note: If you have not received any email notification, please contact eSports-asia@wargaming.net

Upon successful registration, please remember to check-in the World of Tanks Console training room 30 mins before the tournament commences on 30 March 2017 in your PS4 console.

For tournament details please go to https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/58bd05b1140ba0b2128b4573/information

Entering the Team Training Game Modes

On the tournament match day, please be sure to enter the “Team Training” Game Modes.

In the lobby, our dedicated Tournament Master will manage the tournament administration and hence all the matches will start from here!

Edited by sierrawhisky01, 15 March 2017 - 07:03 AM.

Competitive Gaming, Asia

PLgeneral #3 Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8765 battles

_UNIQ-um RaGe reporting for duty! 

We've managed to make our clan e-mail, i have put it to the registration blanket, hope it'll work out because putting every single one e-mail account assigned to psn acc in "toornament" hands isn't safe for us, great tournament by the way :honoring:

Edited by PLgeneral, 15 March 2017 - 10:56 AM.

Najlepsza internetowa gra rpg

BSNJ 3 vs 3 PS4 CHAMPION
CGC "LEAGUE" SEASON I WINNER

GLOBAL MAP EVENT PS4 >>HERE<<

swamp_fox_009 #4 Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18865 battles
  • [ODH]
:P

xxFINNxBALORxx #5 Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14216 battles
  • [-NME-]

So a 2nd Tournament for Ps4 in the ASIA server.. 2yrs running on Ps4

Should I just stop buying into WOT period? 

Why da Fak would I pay a red cent more into the game when you guys ain't doing Shi8 for N.A servers.

There's no damn excuse! N.A fuels WOT period.  What's the delay for giving back to N.A servers? 

I don't want a run around B.S excuse.. Lay it out man!  Im ready to sell my Account on Ebay for a fair price just so i can

get some money back for this sad sorry excuse of a game that quite frankly keeps fkn over on America servers.

Please enlighten me over fathomed up B.S

Im prepared to put up my account that has nearing over 500.00 bucks in premium tanks, let alone my techtree lines on Ebay starting as low as a BUCK.  that's what i have planned if i can't get any relevant information out of you guys as to why N.A Servers have never had a Single Clan tournament yet, but other servers have.  

Lay it out man!  500.00 is nothing, its more out of frustration and moving on.

I don't want to hear from a Forum Host either.. I want someone in WOT community that actually knows shi8 to have something to say.. Address it not just  here, but POST IT PUBLIC and make everyone aware.

N.A Server is living in the stone age man,  2 years on ps4 and no clan based matches? that's seriously messed up bro!   

I'll speak on behalf of your staff, " We cannot explain the past 2 years, but we're working on it " .  

if that's my answer, look for my account on "Ebay"

Edited by xxFINNxBALORxx, 21 March 2017 - 01:22 PM.

PLgeneral #6 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:35 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8765 battles

View PostxxFINNxBALORxx, on 21 March 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

So a 2nd Tournament for Ps4 in the ASIA server.. 2yrs running on Ps4

Should I just stop buying into WOT period? 

Why da Fak would I pay a red cent more into the game when you guys ain't doing Shi8 for N.A servers.

There's no damn excuse! N.A fuels WOT period.  What's the delay for giving back to N.A servers? 

I don't want a run around B.S excuse.. Lay it out man!  Im ready to sell my Account on Ebay for a fair price just so i can

get some money back for this sad sorry excuse of a game that quite frankly keeps fkn over on America servers.

Please enlighten me over fathomed up B.S

Im prepared to put up my account that has nearing over 500.00 bucks in premium tanks, let alone my techtree lines on Ebay starting as low as a BUCK.  that's what i have planned if i can't get any relevant information out of you guys as to why N.A Servers have never had a Single Clan tournament yet, but other servers have.  

Lay it out man!  500.00 is nothing, its more out of frustration and moving on.

I don't want to hear from a Forum Host either.. I want someone in WOT community that actually knows shi8 to have something to say.. Address it not just  here, but POST IT PUBLIC and make everyone aware.

N.A Server is living in the stone age man,  2 years on ps4 and no clan based matches? that's seriously messed up bro!   

I'll speak on behalf of your staff, " We cannot explain the past 2 years, but we're working on it " .  

if that's my answer, look for my account on "Ebay"

Community is making decent events :)

Try to participate in one ;) 

Najlepsza internetowa gra rpg

BSNJ 3 vs 3 PS4 CHAMPION
CGC "LEAGUE" SEASON I WINNER

GLOBAL MAP EVENT PS4 >>HERE<<

xxFINNxBALORxx #7 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14216 battles
  • [-NME-]
I could care less of the OP events.. let alone your not staff, if you read the post, i could careless of your irrelevant reply which doesn't adhere to my concerns.  "CLAN BATTLES" 4 N.A Server.  next time read before replying, as it doesn't concern you, im addressing WOT STAFF.

D1G1TAL1MAGE #8 Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16128 battles

View PostxxFINNxBALORxx, on 21 March 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

I could care less of the OP events.. let alone your not staff, if you read the post, i could careless of your irrelevant reply which doesn't adhere to my concerns.  "CLAN BATTLES" 4 N.A Server.  next time read before replying, as it doesn't concern you, im addressing WOT STAFF.

If the expectation is that throwing a temper tantrum and insulting fellow players will get you what you want then you might as well just move on.  If it isn't fun, find something else.

NL_Dutch_Freak #9 Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:32 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22863 battles
  • [-SAR-]
Can jou pleas give us the name of the host so we can follow it on twitch?

Tony-Wittmann-SS #10 Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25451 battles
  • [VN3NO]
Anyone knows about more events..?

"Diferentes Nacionalidades, un mismo Clan".

[Division Elite Veneno]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users