When its a close and your teammate decides too...

TK for life

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

FBPrime #21 Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25665 battles
  • [NFTG]

View PostPromised_DeathYT, on 17 March 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

You tried to reverse so the game thinks you've driven in there yours self team kills are based on who hit your tank last neat a drop or water and your tank isn't moving or had moved for little time .....something like 0.9 secs I believe

If you hadn't tried reversing he would of been blue ......I would like to see the whole video though ......looks intentional but I can't judge

What else would showing the whole video do?

You can lead a horse to water, but in this game, you have to carry the horse to win.

SgtMason940 #22 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:57 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]
I just had this happen to me. I was driving an arty, this [edited]Muppet AHordeOfFerrets in a lv7 heavy pushes me into the water and holds me there till I drown. The guy did turn blue but no -1 the guy who took him out ( ANDY97UK ) went to -1.... surely that's not right? :izmena: Darn those blue bastards

NightOfDeaths #23 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:00 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22967 battles
  • [KMD]
I hope you talked to the kid.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

SgtMason940 #24 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:03 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]

View PostNightOfDeaths, on 21 March 2017 - 03:00 AM, said:

I hope you talked to the kid.

I would but is there any point? Even if you send a constructive message all you get back is verbal abuse. 

NightOfDeaths #25 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:05 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22967 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostSgtMason940, on 20 March 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

I would but is there any point? Even if you send a constructive message all you get back is verbal abuse. 

Not you. Lol

Verbal abuse can be used against them. 

"Xbox Live has taken enforcement actions against this player" or something like that from pieces of crap like that. Ive received 3 messages from Xbl for that. 

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

SgtMason940 #26 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:06 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]
I did say thanks to ANDY97UK though :honoring:

Gallant Prime #27 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:08 AM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 33401 battles
  • [47R]

View PostFBPrime, on 18 March 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

What else would showing the whole video do?

Lol...I think the whole video makes it quite obvious why he may have done it.  Also, this seems like naming and shaming, but I think it is a good discussion to have.  Post the whole video showing.  Maybe he had a lag spike, but I doubt it.  I can empathize with his possible frustration, but he should not have pushed you in. 

.​...

Are you creative?  Want to win a Tank?  Enter the forum Spooky October Tank Art Contest!  Details Here

SgtMason940 #28 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:09 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]

View PostNightOfDeaths, on 21 March 2017 - 03:05 AM, said:

Not you. Lol

Verbal abuse can be used against them. 

"Xbox Live has taken enforcement actions against this player" or something like that from pieces of crap like that. Ive received 3 messages from Xbl for that. 

Ahh I like the way you think.....  You mean bait them in and gather some ammunition on them? :justwait:

SgtMason940 #29 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:11 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]
This one was definitely on purpose, I've had people pushing me out of cover etc before, but this guy the second I was dead he backed out and went on his merry way

SgtMason940 #30 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:16 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]
Unfortunately I'm poor and only have a lowly 360 so I have no video evidence :angry:

RuefulCenturion #31 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:25 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 22989 battles

View PostSgtMason940, on 20 March 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

Unfortunately I'm poor and only have a lowly 360 so I have no video evidence :angry:

​Doesn't matter, WG would just laugh to themselves.

"wefWEGFRF" -RaiBOT01

NightOfDeaths #32 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22967 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostSgtMason940, on 20 March 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

Ahh I like the way you think.....  You mean bait them in and gather some ammunition on them? :justwait:

Yeah don't do it on random people cause that's wrong, just total [edited]holes, not the mad, raging guy who has just had a bad day, it's also gud to have...

View PostSgtMason940, on 20 March 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

video evidence, which apparently you can record. That sucks.

Screw my elders!!!!

2 & 3 MoEs

SgtMason940 #33 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:50 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]

View PostRuefulCenturion, on 21 March 2017 - 03:25 AM, said:

​Doesn't matter, WG would just laugh to themselves.

You're probably right, but it would be nice if they sorted out the system so they get their comeuppance...... the sooner the better :arta:

SgtMason940 #34 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:51 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17538 battles
  • [D-RAT]

View PostNightOfDeaths, on 21 March 2017 - 03:26 AM, said:

Yeah don't do it on random people cause that's wrong, just total [edited]holes, not the mad, raging guy who has just had a bad day, it's also gud to have...

video evidence, which apparently you can record. That sucks.

Lol is anyone that wrong? Doing it to random people is evil mastermind level

FBPrime #35 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25665 battles
  • [NFTG]
The whole video shows nothing much different.  He was atop the hill to the right and finished unloading his magazine into the T30.  Once I got into position to shoot the T30, mind you that the Skoda T-50 is now reloading his clip; he jumped down the cliff seeing as I was at the edge (being an easy target to push off), and prevented me by 'stealing' his damage.

You can lead a horse to water, but in this game, you have to carry the horse to win.

Gallant Prime #36 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 33401 battles
  • [47R]

View PostFBPrime, on 20 March 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

The whole video shows nothing much different.  He was atop the hill to the right and finished unloading his magazine into the T30.  Once I got into position to shoot the T30, mind you that the Skoda T-50 is now reloading his clip; he jumped down the cliff seeing as I was at the edge (being an easy target to push off), and prevented me by 'stealing' his damage.

Yeah but what did you do right when he was starting to unload?  You came up behind an AFK tank, shot it, and then when he starts to unload you drove up beside it, putting your tank between your teammate and the AFK red.

It looks like you were trying to preserve damage for yourself.  Not saying that was your intent per se, but it has the appearance thereof.  People do this all the time--particularly at the end of games and in platoons--blocking people off so their toon mate can get the kill or farm the damage.  I get that, and it is not against any rules.  Personally, I just think it is selfish to purposely block teammate shots to save the damage for yourself.  I just may be reading into the situation though, but...

If that is what you did and what I would imagine he saw, I can see where the guy thought you were a less than desirable teammate and sought to inflict his idea of justice.  Was he right to push you in?  Heck no!!!!!  But I think it does say something about how to avoid what may be the temperamental. 

I would submit the video to WG because hopefully if this guy has several of these, well hopefully he gets a timeout to rethink his gameplay choices. 

.​...

Are you creative?  Want to win a Tank?  Enter the forum Spooky October Tank Art Contest!  Details Here

FBPrime #37 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25665 battles
  • [NFTG]

View PostGallant Prime, on 20 March 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

Yeah but what did you do right when he was starting to unload?  You came up behind an AFK tank, shot it, and then when he starts to unload you drove up beside it, putting your tank between your teammate and the AFK red.

It looks like you were trying to preserve damage for yourself.  Not saying that was your intent per se, but it has the appearance thereof.  People do this all the time--particularly at the end of games and in platoons--blocking people off so their toon mate can get the kill or farm the damage.  I get that, and it is not against any rules.  Personally, I just think it is selfish to purposely block teammate shots to save the damage for yourself.  I just may be reading into the situation though, but...

If that is what you did and what I would imagine he saw, I can see where the guy thought you were a less than desirable teammate and sought to inflict his idea of justice.  Was he right to push you in?  Heck no!!!!!  But I think it does say something about how to avoid what may be the temperamental. 

I would submit the video to WG because hopefully if this guy has several of these, well hopefully he gets a timeout to rethink his gameplay choices. 

There were two tds on the enemys' hill side.  Sitting in the open would have been stupid while spotted.

FBPrime #38 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:41 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25665 battles
  • [NFTG]
You can even see the enemy TD icon on the map, so no I was not just going to sit and take a hit while shooting an afk tank.  My ally was on reload when he pushed me off the edge.  He just finished reloading a couple of seconds after I had fallen in.

Gallant Prime #39 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

Captain

• Ambassador
  • 33401 battles
  • [47R]

View PostFBPrime, on 20 March 2017 - 11:41 PM, said:

You can even see the enemy TD icon on the map, so no I was not just going to sit and take a hit while shooting an afk tank.  My ally was on reload when he pushed me off the edge.  He just finished reloading a couple of seconds after I had fallen in.

​Not sure the red lit up is on the hill, but sure the other one may have been up there and there is arty in the game so a risk.  I still think the guy thought you were blocking his damage and he sought revenge, and whether true or not, he should not have pushed you in.  If he would have just waited until after the game to send you a hate mail, you could have set him straight...no harm, no foul.  The impatient youth of today! 
.​...

DecliningSmile #40 Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:39 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11631 battles

View PostGallant Prime, on 21 March 2017 - 05:34 AM, said:

It looks to me like he actually moved out of the way of his teammate, not in to the way. He went directly behind the enemy, while his teammate was to the side of the enemy. I find it very difficult to believe that this was the intention, or the perception. Looks like a simple case of a donkey TK'ing.

Edited by DecliningSmile, 21 March 2017 - 06:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users