Jump to content


World of Tanks Console - Sentinel AC IV Experimental bundle issue

AC IV Experimental sentinel

  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

DUTCHMASTER803 #61 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:47 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
  • 300
  • Member since:
    11-11-2013
So I just logged on and saw that you have already taken away my tank and all its stuff. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, I had 4 permanent camos, a permanent flag, and 3 pieces of equipment(2 are complex). So that's 600+90+20= 710 gold. Since I lost all my XP how does this affect my standings in the in game competition. Why hasn't the ace op reset to the original number of days?? Again this is unacceptable and was not authorized at all. WG made the mistake and now has gone to far by taken away my original purchase. I beyond pissed and only a 100% refund of the original purchase amount will make me satisfied. So I spent 6100 on the bundle plus another 710 on the customization for a total of 6810 gold. If this is not done then I will seek out further action from other sources because what you just did is the equivalent to me buying something from Walmart and them coming inside my house in the middle of the night and taking my purchase and leaving something different behind. Hopefully we can reach an agreement because this issue has definitely not been resolved at all in fact you guys have made it worse.  Also once you refund me the amount that I feel is owed to me (6810) then I am going to buy the 5,000 AC bundle and the 3900 Rudy bundle. I'm currently sitting at 2125 gold, this plus the 6810 = 8935. So 8935-5000= 3935. 3935-3900=35 gold. Just give me the Rudy bundle and leave 35 pieces of gold in my garage/bank and I'll be happy as a pig in stuff. I think that's fair and hopefully you do as well.


Kalbuir Skirata #62 Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32127 battles
  • 116
  • [2-CAV]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostRaiBOT01, on 17 March 2017 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

 

We are going to log your accounts but please do submit a support ticket as soon as possible.

 

Thanks. 

 

Got it, Thank you RaiBOT1. I have always recived fast and excellent service from Wargaming support services HQ



MaxChaos24 #63 Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 9695 battles
  • 13,107
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostDUTCHMASTER803, on 20 March 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

So I just logged on and saw that you have already taken away my tank and all its stuff. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, I had 4 permanent camos, a permanent flag, and 3 pieces of equipment(2 are complex). So that's 600+90+20= 710 gold. Since I lost all my XP how does this affect my standings in the in game competition. Why hasn't the ace op reset to the original number of days?? Again this is unacceptable and was not authorized at all. WG made the mistake and now has gone to far by taken away my original purchase. I beyond pissed and only a 100% refund of the original purchase amount will make me satisfied. So I spent 6100 on the bundle plus another 710 on the customization for a total of 6810 gold. If this is not done then I will seek out further action from other sources because what you just did is the equivalent to me buying something from Walmart and them coming inside my house in the middle of the night and taking my purchase and leaving something different behind. Hopefully we can reach an agreement because this issue has definitely not been resolved at all in fact you guys have made it worse.  Also once you refund me the amount that I feel is owed to me (6810) then I am going to buy the 5,000 AC bundle and the 3900 Rudy bundle. I'm currently sitting at 2125 gold, this plus the 6810 = 8935. So 8935-5000= 3935. 3935-3900=35 gold. Just give me the Rudy bundle and leave 35 pieces of gold in my garage/bank and I'll be happy as a pig in stuff. I think that's fair and hopefully you do as well.

Hello, you have already received the items that were on the original tank during the replacement process. Will send you a PM with the details. :honoring:

 


Click to send in a Support Ticket!

How to Flank E3's with an E5: https://www.twitch.tv/maxchaos24/v/67982271

 

Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator - Created by MaxChaos24

Updated to v1.3


TontoKavalaris #64 Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 35282 battles
  • 79
  • Member since:
    05-13-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 20 March 2017 - 09:42 PM, said:

All who posted should be taken care of. If you feel like you are missing anything, please file a Support Ticket. :honoring:

 

My ticket is still open since Friday.   Ticket 82870

 

Can you check on the status?

 

thanks

 



Kevin Lx #65 Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14595 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

I have tried 2 put 2 tickets in, {I bought a sentinell 4 ultimate, put perm camo on summer, bought 7 days of others, paid 500 silver for equipment, . I have just been online, Thanks for the Aussie change, BUT can you please give me a REFUND, As its all missing, Plus my premium ammo.I was also past 23.000 xp &  never got  the OP. Yours faithfully KevinLx. (Xbox 360).

 


Edited by Kevin Lx, 22 March 2017 - 11:21 PM.


MaxChaos24 #66 Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 9695 battles
  • 13,107
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostKevin Lx, on 22 March 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

I have tried 2 put 2 tickets in, {I bought a sentinell 4 ultimate, put perm camo on summer, bought 7 days of others, paid 500 silver for equipment, . I have just been online, Thanks for the Aussie change, BUT can you please give me a REFUND, As its all missing, Plus my premium ammo.I was also past 23.000 xp &  never got  the OP. Yours faithfully KevinLx. (Xbox 360).

 

 

Looks like your ticket was taken care of. :great:

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

How to Flank E3's with an E5: https://www.twitch.tv/maxchaos24/v/67982271

 

Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator - Created by MaxChaos24

Updated to v1.3


Jacko575 #67 Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7834 battles
  • 2
  • [575ER]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
Hi, I have trawled through the posts & found the issues regarding the crew & managed to locate my 'misplaced' crew in the barracks (thanks). I have submitted a ticket regarding the other issues (lost/ re-set progress on the Ace Op, camo, equipment & Ace Tanker), so I'll wait for a response. Jacko575

dvwalker740626 #68 Posted Yesterday, 05:54 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7152 battles
  • 1
  • [TWAF]
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014
I was trying to buy "T-34-85 Rudy Ultimate" Bundle
But the shop sent me the wrong tank to my garage.
It looks like "Sentinel AC IV Experimental" bundle.
So then, I didn't get my Rudy.
Can anyone help me?

MaxChaos24 #69 Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 9695 battles
  • 13,107
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View Postdvwalker740626, on 27 March 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

I was trying to buy "T-34-85 Rudy Ultimate" Bundle
But the shop sent me the wrong tank to my garage.
It looks like "Sentinel AC IV Experimental" bundle.
So then, I didn't get my Rudy.
Can anyone help me?

 

Hello, 

 

Be sure not to play the tank and file a Support Ticket. They should be able to help you out:honoring:


Click to send in a Support Ticket!

How to Flank E3's with an E5: https://www.twitch.tv/maxchaos24/v/67982271

 

Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator - Created by MaxChaos24

Updated to v1.3


Pawel Broda 73 #70 Posted Yesterday, 07:05 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17965 battles
  • 4,030
  • Member since:
    07-31-2014

Something like this.

O.K, I recived T-34-85 Rudy 102.

But the crew names Nikicior Rizanow insted of  polish Jan Kos and Szarik.

And yes i'd submited 2 tickets to support.and they answer me that in Rudy Tank crew hasn't Jan Kos and a dog named Szarik (Answered today, one hour ago) (ticket id 53318 and 53339).

Strange ?

 



MaxChaos24 #71 Posted Today, 12:05 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 9695 battles
  • 13,107
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostPawel Broda 73, on 27 March 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

Something like this.

O.K, I recived T-34-85 Rudy 102.

But the crew names Nikicior Rizanow insted of  polish Jan Kos and Szarik.

And yes i'd submited 2 tickets to support.and they answer me that in Rudy Tank crew hasn't Jan Kos and a dog named Szarik (Answered today, one hour ago) (ticket id 53318 and 53339).

Strange ?

 

 

Hello, we'll make sure you get it! :honoring:

Click to send in a Support Ticket!

How to Flank E3's with an E5: https://www.twitch.tv/maxchaos24/v/67982271

 

Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator - Created by MaxChaos24

Updated to v1.3


Pawel Broda 73 #72 Posted Today, 02:07 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17965 battles
  • 4,030
  • Member since:
    07-31-2014

View PostMaxChaos24, on 28 March 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

 

Hello, we'll make sure you get it! :honoring:

 

Thank you so much for home help and support.

Super!







Also tagged with AC, IV, Experimental, sentinel

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users