What is, in your opinion, the worst tier VIII premium?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

sumplkrum #141 Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10304 battles

View Postfordg6eturbo, on 19 March 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

Mutant 6

Wah? :ohmy:
Dummy-proof armor, and PMM.
Stat masturbation:

Rawley Wilkes #142 Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:01 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16991 battles
  • [TRU]

View PostPerfect Dark 51, on 21 March 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

I don't know what you are trying to argue about removing the gun. The tier 7 walker bulldog is a better tier 8 than the Brazil is because of the gun, that is the whole point? Changing the main problem of the tank effectively kills your "argument" what ever that might be and I honestly don't care.

Furthermore the Brazil has the lowest Wn8 of all tier 8 tanks in the game (so I'm not the only bad one). If the 90mm gun on the worse T49 platform has a higher Wn8 that would indicate the 152 is actually a better gun option (which it is in the majority of situations). The PC version of this tank the M41 90 GF under the German flag which has an AP round, better aim time and 125 more HP allowing it to take a high roll 750 (850 in console) TD shot trades those benefits for slightly less speed and camo and also has the lowest Wn8 of all tier 8 light tanks (still higher than the Brazil though). Based on the previous evidence claims of it being "overpowered" if it had an AP round would appear completely unfounded.

Also i have 2 marks of excellence and a higher average damage than you, but more importantly, more than 7 battles in the tank. If I'm bad you suck good sir!

Does it really matter what the WN8 stat of a light tank is? Until it counts assisted damage, I think it will be a little off. Even though it doesn't have an AP round, the HEAT gets 250mm of pen? That is high enough for pretty much anything. I penned an E100 3 times from the front the other day. I know it was lucky, but it can happen. Being able to pen a bat chat or leopard 1 for 320 with HEP is also nice.

rainsilent #143 Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 4104 battles

View PostPerfect Dark 51, on 22 March 2017 - 03:19 AM, said:

View Postrainsilent, on 21 March 2017 - 11:09 PM, said:

Oh wow your stats vs mine. How dreaded. If you played the tank to the best of its ability rather than crying about the fact that it has no high pen round you wouldn't be incorrectly saying that it is so dreadfully bad. Also grow up and stop trying to e-peen. It means nothing outside of boosting your own hurt ego.

Lol efficiency rating. They differ by 5.62, whereas the Wn8 is a difference of 568.69. Btw according to your beloved efficiency rating I'm better, 1318.26 vs 1433.39 (shots fired).

As for the ego and e-peen comments lets take a look at some previous statements of yours:

"Because people are completely incapable of actually having to do things like getting to the weaker sides and rear of tanks once they get to higher tier tanks. If it doesn't have the pen to get through the armor they think the tank is the problem."

"You saying it is bad as a result of that however is just you being a bad player with said tank due to you being spoiled to no end with the light mediums."

So who is trying to e-peen here really? I'm simply defending myself with evidence based arumemts. I would advise against going down the ad hominem road with me. I may be an a-hole, but you're 100% a [edited].

Spoiler

:facepalm: Ok sure. Telling people how to effectively use a tank and why their opinion of it is very flawed is e-peening more than comparing personal stats and then trash talking with no backing because you got no facts to backup your claim.

WN8 is damage oriented stat tracking. Thus on the whole WN8 is almost completely useless to see how good light scouts are in game. Thus the WN8 rating difference is pretty much meaningless. Efficiency was created to be a more effective stat tracker for general purpose play. If your concerned about a good indicator of how good a tank is in general, especially scout lights, look at the efficiency rating. By the way efficiency isn't my beloved anything. I am actually smart enough to know when to use efficiency and WN8 when comparing tanks. You apparently aren't.

TocFanKe4 #144 Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16532 battles
  • [GIRLS]
I don't think WN8 has any meaning when comparing tanks. Overall tank WN8 is just a measure of how a tank is performing compared to its PC performance. By definition, the WN8 expected numbers are adjusted to give you like a 1650 WN8 if you get all of them exactly. One tank could have an expected damage of 3000, while another could be 2000. If you achieve those numbers, you get a WN8 of 1650 (they might have made it 1700 now, but still). Does that mean they are both equally powerful?

Does it really say one tank is better than another if it's average WN8 is 2000 vs 1500? Not really. It just means the 2k tank is performing better than its PC counterpart.  If a PC tank has a better WN8 average than another, it just means less noobs that aren't counted in WN8 calculations are playing it.

Skill is knowledge put into practice through the lens of ability.

I stream inconsistently and often with beer : https://www.twitch.tv/tocfanke4

Stream contains language that is inappropes. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users