• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

royster1889 #21 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 19173 battles

View PostAPOPHIS1989, on 21 March 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

Answer: NEVER sell a premium tank!

​why? There are no downsides at all in selling any tank including premium tanks if they are not being used. None whatsoever.

DoggieDaddyDave #22 Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9203 battles

View PostNightOfDeaths, on 20 March 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

Might sell thy Panther 8.8, no regrets. Just not enjoyable.

Also selling my Churchill III, not enjoyable either, especially the Captured KV-1 Power creep, and the mass of PZ V/IVs that will be coming won't be fun either.

I'm selling my Captured KV-1 also and will have no regrets. I'll get the silver equivalent plus the silver for dismounting the equipment. I'll be replacing it with the Panther 88 because I like mediums and loved the Panther II which is also a Tier 8. 

ralfybaby62 #23 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16285 battles
  • [10SR]

View Postroyster1889, on 21 March 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

​why? There are no downsides at all in selling any tank including premium tanks if they are not being used. None whatsoever.

Say you have a crew that you want to overtrain prior to transferring it to a new tank. So you run it quickly through all your premium tanks of that country for its x2 XP. 

I have one premium tank that I don't like, the TOG2. I bought it in the day when there were very few British premium tanks. Am i selling it? No way. I used it yesterday because I have a crew that I want to upgrade before transferring it to the Conqueror that I just researched. So I ran that crew through my MBP, my Excelsior, my Boilermaker, my Centennial, my FV4202P, my Knight, my Snakebite ... and .. my TOG2. I may have gnashed my teeth once or twice playing it but the x2 XP came in handy .... 

royster1889 #24 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 19173 battles

View Postralfybaby62, on 21 March 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

Say you have a crew that you want to overtrain prior to transferring it to a new tank. So you run it quickly through all your premium tanks of that country for its x2 XP.

I have one premium tank that I don't like, the TOG2. I bought it in the day when there were very few British premium tanks. Am i selling it? No way. I used it yesterday because I have a crew that I want to upgrade before transferring it to the Conqueror that I just researched. So I ran that crew through my MBP, my Excelsior, my Boilermaker, my Centennial, my FV4202P, my Knight, my Snakebite ... and .. my TOG2. I may have gnashed my teeth once or twice playing it but the x2 XP came in handy ....

​not worth nashing your teeth over, better to have 2 games in tanks you like than 1 you don't.

PLK180W #25 Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:42 PM

Major

• Players
  • 59 battles

View Postleova, on 21 March 2017 - 07:37 AM, said:

Correct!

You can restore ANY TANK EVER SOLD(minimum 1 game played) for its Silver sell-price :)

http://forum-console...n-game-actions/

You get 4 such Requests per year, unlimited Tanks-per-request, and if you need to you can sell/return/sell/return however often you like :)

Didn't I read somewhere, (in the devs notes I think), that WG was putting a time limit on restorations?  Think I read 3 months since the sale date?

I would never sell a Premium,  (in fact,  I've got the CDC in the garage, never been used. Someday I might decide to grind the French!), but the choice is yours.

That saying though, because the Raisenei and Blitzen were "gift tanks", I don't believe you'll receive much for them. (I think it's something silly like 1 Silver)

Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

leova #26 Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10188 battles
  • [47R]

View PostPLK180W, on 21 March 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

Didn't I read somewhere, (in the devs notes I think), that WG was putting a time limit on restorations?  Think I read 3 months since the sale date?

I would never sell a Premium,  (in fact,  I've got the CDC in the garage, never been used. Someday I might decide to grind the French!), but the choice is yours.

That saying though, because the Raisenei and Blitzen were "gift tanks", I don't believe you'll receive much for them. (I think it's something silly like 1 Silver)

never heard of a time limit, i hope that was only PC talks

the 1G gift tanks, at 400silver value, sell for 200 silver

PLK180W #27 Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 59 battles

View Postleova, on 21 March 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

never heard of a time limit, i hope that was only PC talks

the 1G gift tanks, at 400silver value, sell for 200 silver

Which is way, way less then you earn in one match.

Pretty sure I read it on the console forum...

Might of been an idea that was proposed and kicked out.

Used an exception to get the PzIIJ and T7 CC a while back. Not that I should need to again; but it's a bloody good backup against the kids. 

Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

NightOfDeaths #28 Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22801 battles
  • [KMD]

View Postyoyobambam, on 21 March 2017 - 02:39 AM, said:

I sometimes wonder about this though.

What is the population of the forum?

Because I think unless you're on the forums you won't know what the Rampanzer is. Just like the non forum users didn't have a clue that the US Sexton was OP.

The Rampanzer is very expensive for a tier 5 premium, well over a thousand​ more gold than most tier 5 tanks. That price may well put many not in the know off.

Ignoring the forums, I know some people who arent, and havent touched the forums ever, who would recommend the PZ V/IV, and that is a lot of people.

And their friends are money spenders, and their other friends will spend money, and....

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users