That feel when

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PATRIOTICxTBro #1 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9272 battles
  • [-HOW-]
youre in a legion and an e100 is spaming help. So you rush to his aid and take pressure off of him by fighting an obj 704 and kill that but then the conqueror that was fighting him decides to go after me and what does the e100 do? Sits there not moving and watches it happen.

Ask me how to join -HOW- 2nd armored Hell on Wheels

LEON SVT40 #2 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:28 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15295 battles
  • [ALM]
Been there, done that, nothing like bailing out a teammate only to be abandoned to die by said teammate :facepalm:

Gallant Prime #3 Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 31985 battles

View PostPATRIOTICxTBro, on 20 March 2017 - 09:26 PM, said:

youre in a legion and an e100 is spaming help. So you rush to his aid and take pressure off of him by fighting an obj 704 and kill that but then the conqueror that was fighting him decides to go after me and what does the e100 do? Sits there not moving and watches it happen.

Took me a second but then I realized...he was tracked and could not leave you to die.  That's my experience anyway with helping anyone that spams sos more than 2x.

"Plan?... I just want you to destroy anything and everything you encounter!​"

Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.
​                                                                                                                                                                        ​--Third Army Chaplain

xMINORx #4 Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18982 battles
  • [AMS]

View PostLEON SVT40, on 20 March 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

Been there, done that, nothing like bailing out a teammate only to be abandoned to die by said teammate :facepalm:

Have had this happen with someone in my own platoon, can't name and shame but they know who they are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users