buff amx cdc french premium french premium medium

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

omegaMAXIMUS080 #1 Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30885 battles
  • [0MEGA]

I have the AMX CDC for a week now. I have read all the forum playing tips and watched all the videos on youtube, but this tank is SERIOUSLY lacking.  If this tank has to rely on its gun to get it through a battle, then it needs to be more accurate, expecially at distance and whilst on the move. This tank cannot afford to stop and shoot in order to hit its target, it must be able to shoot on the move and to reliably penetrate. This tank has no armor at all to speak of so if you get it you WILL take damage. This tank plays up to tier 10, which I dont really understand! This tank should play only to tier 9..give it preferred matchmaking! It cant really penetrate tier 10 tanks effectively, and if you get hit a few times the match is over for you. Program the RNG to let it bounce a few shots for gods sake! 

Please buff this tank! It needs the following:

1. More accuracy and penetration on the move.

2. More camo rating.

3. Improved penetration at long range.

4. The ability to repel a few shots...mercy roll!

5. Preferred matchmaking

I would like to see a response from a Dev on this topic.

I SierraHotel I #2 Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 30678 battles

View PostomegaMAXIMUS080, on 30 March 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

I have the AMX CDC for a week now. I have read all the forum playing tips and watched all the videos on youtube, but this tank is SERIOUSLY lacking.  If this tank has to rely on its gun to get it through a battle, then it needs to be more accurate, expecially at distance and whilst on the move. This tank cannot afford to stop and shoot in order to hit its target, it must be able to shoot on the move and to reliably penetrate. This tank has no armor at all to speak of so if you get it you WILL take damage. This tank plays up to tier 10, which I dont really understand! This tank should play only to tier 9..give it preferred matchmaking! It cant really penetrate tier 10 tanks effectively, and if you get hit a few times the match is over for you. Program the RNG to let it bounce a few shots for gods sake! 

2. More camo rating.

5. Preferred matchmaking

:facepalm:

If you play against the best, you learn the most difficult elements of the game, if you play against arrogant and empty shells, you lie to yourself that you are good.

This forum is a direct reflection of the quality of the product - WoT

ATHFjman18 #3 Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17312 battles
  • [JOCO]

I got mine for free so I can't complain much, but I'd have personally told you to save your gold. I can't seem to make the tank work for me as well. To me it's a niche tank between a light and a medium, but the size of an oil tanker with a sprinkle of tank destroyer. 

I do think more accuracy on the move would be nice, but not sure about the other suggestions at this point. 

FUNKFREAKA #4 Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 44618 battles
Added a vertical stabiliser and with snap shot is a real cutie pie plus you must not forget the gun depression. I love it.

Baardgier #5 Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23029 battles

View PostomegaMAXIMUS080, on 30 March 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

2. More camo rating.

5. Preferred matchmaking

Hahahaha no to all of that. You obviously don't understand how overmatch works and that says all I need to know about why you're having problems with this tank. 

Former Account: HappeningShrimp

58 Tanks with 3 MoE (100% MoE have **)

Spoiler

I SierraHotel I #6 Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:56 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 30678 battles

View PostShrimptation, on 30 March 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Hahahaha no to all of that. You obviously don't understand how overmatch works and that says all I need to know about why you're having problems with this tank. 

he don't have one.

If you play against the best, you learn the most difficult elements of the game, if you play against arrogant and empty shells, you lie to yourself that you are good.

UltimoPit385186 #7 Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23882 battles

View PostFUNKFREAKA, on 30 March 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

Added a vertical stabiliser and with snap shot is a real cutie pie plus you must not forget the gun depression. I love it.

This.

Get some skills and perks on the crew and you'll change your mind. Duck and dive, strike when the reds are distracted and use it's mobility. I had a 'mare to start with and now think it's just plain FUN. Just try not to get hit!

Baardgier #8 Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23029 battles

View PostYoMen I LoveYa, on 30 March 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

he don't have one.

That directed towards him or me? Cause he definitely has one if you check his vehicles. 

Former Account: HappeningShrimp

58 Tanks with 3 MoE (100% MoE have **)

Spoiler

I SierraHotel I #9 Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 30678 battles

View PostShrimptation, on 30 March 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

That directed towards him or me? Cause he definitely has one if you check his vehicles. 

OP of course.

Posted Image

Given the subject of this post I was sarcastic when I saw it. Without diminishing it, it looks like this tank did not exist. I apologize to the author for my irony, but you deserve it, wasting my time. You should ask for help, not raise the buzz.

NightOfDeaths #10 Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31057 battles
  • [KMD]

CDC too gud. 

Gun feels great. Rarely need to use prammo. Heck I play close quarters and still do good.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

desouza1971 #11 Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 10522 battles
  • [ACE]

It's definitely not a noob friendly tank, imho.  

I suck at it but I know it's my fault and not the tank's.

The good players kick butt with it because of the mobility and gun depression. Penetration is fine. Not that accurate if you're sniping but hits hard enough.

Keep playing it if you want to get better with it. It's also team dependent as you cannot hold a flank with no armor unless you happen to fall into a map where you can use your advantages and/or are facing noobs.

DutchCupid62 #12 Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:10 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11722 battles
  • [NLPZR]
More penetration on the move? How does that even work.

NLPZR Dutch clan recruitment thread:

http://forum-console...-clan-xbox-one/

Orbtastic1 #13 Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:11 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 39262 battles
  • [UK]
I think he wants to just spam auto aim and fire whilst zipping around like a headless chicken at 50kph

ALF EXTREME #14 Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:36 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 46895 battles

View PostomegaMAXIMUS080, on 30 March 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

2. More camo rating.

5. Preferred matchmaking

I don't know what your talking about my amx cdc does just fine and that mobility is so nice

I AM KING

and i declare death to all artillery, who will follow me on this righteous quest for freedom

moosehaT o #15 Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 26698 battles

My first and only french tank (so far), one of the easiest 3 marks. 

Prints silver. Reliable gun. Need to play smart. 

"For a pessimist, i'm pretty optimistic"

Maniakkid25 #16 Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25184 battles
For god's sake, play it like a Leopard; snipe people! DPM them to death from range! Use your 10 degrees of gun depression to hide behind hills! The fact that you want a buff to its accuracy on the move tells me that you're doing it wrong!

I can help you win a match. Just don't expect me to survive it.

LoganX891 #17 Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26929 battles
  • [CORVS]

Instead of buffing the tank itself for game play, buff the Bonus XP that it gets after the game. Move the XP bonus from 15 to at least 25. Many tanks at Tier 3 have thicker armor, so a higher XP earned playing against a Tier 10 tank seems like something that can at least be considered.

kaloochi #18 Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23791 battles
I don't play it often but i do ok , 1 moe and a positive k/d.  It's actually my favourite hero tank.

Brisbaneroad #19 Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17783 battles
If you wanted a gold French tank with premium matchmaking you should have got the Liberte. Everyone runs it down but I love it. Once I got Sixth Sense all my troubles were over. It has the mobility to escape nightmares and the view range and penetration to cause great damage and keep all its hitpoints. The only thing that makes it a heavy is it's size.

Edited by Brisbaneroad, 09 April 2017 - 10:25 PM.

Devilman05 #20 Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:00 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27171 battles
  • [RECON]

View PostManiakkid25, on 02 April 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

For god's sake, play it like a Leopard; snipe people! DPM them to death from range! Use your 10 degrees of gun depression to hide behind hills! The fact that you want a buff to its accuracy on the move tells me that you're doing it wrong!

I was lucky enough to of won this tank and for a very long time hated it with a passion.

This was mainly because i didnt know how to play it.. it is a good tank when you work out how to take advantage of its strengths 

If you still cant make it work, its 1000hp motor makes a good tractor for pushing doom turtles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users