T-34-88 Help Premium Tanks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Jo the Gr3at #1 Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:00 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2218 battles

Hey.

So today I was looking at the MVP bundles and bought 3,850 gold with the money I had left on my account. I wanted to buy a tank for the one and only purpose of making credits. I was looking around the forums to see what people thought about the MVP bundle tanks (the ones I could afford, anyway). After reading many topics about the T-34-88, I decided to buy it as it seemed good and could train two nations. It played pretty good, but I was confused as it gave the amounts of credits I could normally get in my other tanks. Then I found out it has no credits booster. NONE of the forum topics I read mentioned this. So now, I'm partially mad at myself since I only wanted a premium tank for gaining credits faster. Is there a way to get a gold refund, or replace the tank, or something? I know it has the crazy XP boost and stuff but I can grind the XP, it's the credits that I'm always lacking. I guess next time (if there even is a next time) I'll have to do some intense researching before buying a tank :(

NightOfDeaths #2 Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:03 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20850 battles
  • [KMD]

A few threads that I have had at least a few people say that it gets a massive crew boost, but no silver boost.

Even then, you wouldn't be making much silver with a tier 6 premium.

You cannot replace the tank once you have played a battle in it. 

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

Jo the Gr3at #3 Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2218 battles

View PostNightOfDeaths, on 31 March 2017 - 03:03 AM, said:

A few threads that I have had at least a few people say that it gets a massive crew boost, but no silver boost.

Even then, you wouldn't be making much silver with a tier 6 premium.

You cannot replace the tank once you have played a battle in it. 

Ok, thanks. That "you wouldn't be making much silver with a tier 6 premium" part made me a little less angry lol.

I ended up getting ~30k credits in a game at one point, I guess if I learn how to master it and get good games often, I could still end up making more credits than I usually do. Thanks again though!

Brick S0lid #4 Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:11 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 12561 battles

The tankopedia which you can access from the main portal is a good place to check these things out in the future. The info there is normally correct.

Here's the link to the T-34-88: https://console.worl...sr/R07_T-34-88/

Artillery punishes flankers, not campers.

Jo the Gr3at #5 Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:23 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2218 battles

View PostBrick S0lid, on 31 March 2017 - 03:11 AM, said:

The tankopedia which you can access from the main portal is a good place to check these things out in the future. The info there is normally correct.

Here's the link to the T-34-88: https://console.worl...sr/R07_T-34-88/

Really wish I knew about that site sooner lol. Thanks a lot, I'll definitely be using that site.

Brick S0lid #6 Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:31 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 12561 battles

View PostJo the Gr3at, on 31 March 2017 - 03:23 AM, said:

Really wish I knew about that site sooner lol. Thanks a lot, I'll definitely be using that site.

No problemo

Artillery punishes flankers, not campers.

DustyHooves #7 Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22276 battles
Don't load any premium ammo and don't use any consumables. (don't repair anything, heal anyone or put out any fires) Sure, your stats will suffer but you won't loose silver. And that seems to be what you're after.

Hobbit Rampage #8 Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:42 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 40484 battles
  • [HKC]

View PostJo the Gr3at, on 31 March 2017 - 03:00 AM, said:

Hey.

So today I was looking at the MVP bundles and bought 3,850 gold with the money I had left on my account. I wanted to buy a tank for the one and only purpose of making credits. I was looking around the forums to see what people thought about the MVP bundle tanks (the ones I could afford, anyway). After reading many topics about the T-34-88, I decided to buy it as it seemed good and could train two nations. It played pretty good, but I was confused as it gave the amounts of credits I could normally get in my other tanks. Then I found out it has no credits booster. NONE of the forum topics I read mentioned this. So now, I'm partially mad at myself since I only wanted a premium tank for gaining credits faster. Is there a way to get a gold refund, or replace the tank, or something? I know it has the crazy XP boost and stuff but I can grind the XP, it's the credits that I'm always lacking. I guess next time (if there even is a next time) I'll have to do some intense researching before buying a tank :(

You will still earn good money because the massive damage output. Get to know it and you will be happy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users