Visual Premium Tank Purchase Bug (0 Silver)

not a big deal graphics bug premium tanks zero silver gold

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cuba bb #1 Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20094 battles
Hallo Again Freunde!

I'm just here to point out every glitch bug and rework because I mean, idk. I feel like wargaming does a fantastic job of tweaking this game with every patch, from text fixes to remodeling. This one may be known already but it may be confusing for new players; the premium tanks in the tech tree all say  "0 silver" in order to purchase them. Of course, unimportant but I'll play devils advocate and point it out. Expect to see me for now on in this portion of the forums just posting what I can without complaining. Thanks devs and tankers <3

-Cuba bb

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10618 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostCuba bb, on 03 April 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

Hallo Again Freunde!

I'm just here to point out every glitch bug and rework because I mean, idk. I feel like wargaming does a fantastic job of tweaking this game with every patch, from text fixes to remodeling. This one may be known already but it may be confusing for new players; the premium tanks in the tech tree all say  "0 silver" in order to purchase them. Of course, unimportant but I'll play devils advocate and point it out. Expect to see me for now on in this portion of the forums just posting what I can without complaining. Thanks devs and tankers <3

-Cuba bb

Thanks, this happens if your logged in when we do an update. If you restart the game, the display should correct itself. :honoring:

Cuba bb #3 Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20094 battles
Ahh, This makes sense. Thank you tux and Bowler hat. 

Happy tanking :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users