Ac.i should have PMM

Ac.i buff Vanquisher bad pmm premium match making

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Buff to ac.i (32 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should the vanquisher get pmm ?

1. Yes (24 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (8 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Hide poll

Alpha_Jackson #1 Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:46 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6384 battles
So, I enjoy the vanquisher I think me and her will get along fine. But I can't help but feel giving her normal mm is a bit to much, she performs great in t4 matches, is mediocre in 5 and useless in 6. I think she should get a buff to have pmm. What do y'all think ?

II Lieut Dan #2 Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 14747 battles
  • [47R]

I think a free reward tank should not have pmm.   Those who played soviet tanks averaged 2.28 completions per player, so there is certainly some skill involved to get 35 points, on average, and that skill should be put to use in that non-pmm tier 4 tank.  As the TV series 'Survivor' motto goes...you gotta 'Outwit, Outlast, Outplay'

(Not trying to sound mean, just my opinion)

"Never, never, never give up."-Winston Churchill

My YouTube channel

DustyHooves #3 Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22753 battles

View PostII Lieut Dan, on 05 April 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

I think a free reward tank should not have pmm.   Those who played soviet tanks averaged 2.28 completions per player, so there is certainly some skill involved to get 35 points, on average, and that skill should be put to use in that non-pmm tier 4 tank.  As the TV series 'Survivor' motto goes...you gotta 'Outwit, Outlast, Outplay'

(Not trying to sound mean, just my opinion)

Your theory is invalid because the preferred tanks to get those Soviet completions were the Churchill III and the KV-220-2. Both of which have PMM. Not to mention the T-127 and SU-76i. (also PMM tanks used to great effect at earning points)
No. The Soviets didn't win because their skills were superior, it was because their tanks didn't have to face 2 tier higher opponents.
So if anything, your theory validates the need for PMM on a reward tank for Soviet victory. Because we, the players for USSR, need PMM to do well.

JelliedPenny08 #4 Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9051 battles

I think the Vanquisher is a good tank, but it does have a very low power to weight ratio. Against higher tier opponents the mobility is not usually enough to flank, circle or flee.  I think it really needs more engine power, however PMM would also help it. Against tier 6 mediums it is very outclassed as they have armour, firepower and consistent mobility. This is more exaggerated against tier 6 heavies, most of which are also more mobile. 

PMM would help, but the improved mobility is the real issue.  :)

NightOfDeaths #5 Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:15 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22967 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostDustyHooves, on 05 April 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

Your theory is invalid because the preferred tanks to get those Soviet completions were the Churchill III and the KV-220-2. Both of which have PMM. Not to mention the T-127 and SU-76i. (also PMM tanks used to great affect at earning points)
No. The Soviets didn't win because their skills were superior, it was because their tanks didn't have to face 2 tier higher opponents.
So if anything, your theory validates the need for PMM on a reward tank for Soviet victory. Because we, the players for USSR, need PMM to do well.

Wut. Many of the other nations have PMM tanks. I see what you mean

There were a lot of overachievers in the Soviets, I got 130-150 points. At least 8 completions.

Played the Churchill III, once or twice. Fatherland, a lot. Motherland, some. A-44 3 times. And a bunch of other soviet tenks.

P/M10 got PMM which was justified. Vaquisher should too.

Getting points didn't take too much skill, just a lot of relentless work.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

Kev360X #6 Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12530 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostAlpha_Jackson, on 05 April 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

So, I enjoy the vanquisher I think me and her will get along fine. But I can't help but feel giving her normal mm is a bit to much, she performs great in t4 matches, is mediocre in 5 and useless in 6. I think she should get a buff to have pmm. What do y'all think ?

You answered your own question before you even asked it.;)

Ruthless4u #7 Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 11297 battles
  • [SKREB]

View PostAlpha_Jackson, on 05 April 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

I think me and her will get along fine.

Wait a minute, it's a her?

Man I think you had to put some kind of special camo on the front to not notice a certain protrusion sticking out.Might want to double check.

Equality is a myth.

In order to ensure rights for one, you must destroy rights of another.

Keep calm and wait for Naval Action.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users