• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Corporal Derpy #41 Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:55 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16157 battles
  • [KMD]
Spoiler

Blu-tack and sellotape will have to do for now, though I still want duct tape cause I feel like it'll drop at any time...

Yes it's on the roof, it wouldn't fit beside my Bloodborne poster, or anywhere else in the room aside from up.

No, there isn't really any story as to why there is a giant pound coin in the room, it's just sort of been there since the start and I've never known why.

Garage : 

'Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of morons who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.'

Gallant Prime #42 Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:55 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 30455 battles

View Postrrmike, on 20 April 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

They were opened in customs. That's why they are ending up in cobbled up crappy boxes taped together. I get international shipments like that pretty often. Usually there's a notification along with it from customs, letting you know.

Unless it came into the US, no customs for me!

View PostRaiBOT01, on 20 April 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

We are shipping you a new poster :)

Apologies for the condition you received this poster in <3 

Yea!  Thank you Raibot--will post pics when it arrives!

View PostCorporal Derpy, on 21 April 2017 - 04:55 AM, said:

Spoiler

Blu-tack and sellotape will have to do for now, though I still want duct tape cause I feel like it'll drop at any time...

Yes it's on the roof, it wouldn't fit beside my Bloodborne poster, or anywhere else in the room aside from up.

No, there isn't really any story as to why there is a giant pound coin in the room, it's just sort of been there since the start and I've never known why.

Looks good but that is some serious tape there!  I like how it is called sellotape in England but scotch tape in the US--just those quirky differences make me smile.  At least we can agree on duct tape though.  It is also funny how many signed in the exact same space on the posters--like those poor WG employees are trapped in a sweatshop churning out the posters!

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users