Oh gods the 34/100 is painful. And advice?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

DrakeWolf13 #1 Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

Private

• Players
  • 9591 battles
I have been grinding the Czech line for a little while now. The first 5 tanks were nothing special but that's most tank lines. The tier 6 was amazing and I loved every minute of it. Fast, good accuracy, ok sight range, all in all very enjoyable. Then I come to the 34/100...... I have found it to be very miserable in my opinion. Sadly the only way I can do any good with it is to run and hide somewhere on the map where I might get a snipe off for about the first 5 minutes of the game. After that half the other team is dead or my whole team has folded like an paper crane. Then I sneak out a stealthily as possible and grave cheap shots on nearly dead tanks till I'm either killed or the match ends. I'll grant perhaps this is just not a tank who's style clicks with me. Yet I can't say it's the fact of it being a medium that my problem as the tier 6 was one of my better tanks and I loved running it. Sadly I'm grinding (and bashing my head in a wall) trying to get past this tank and keep working towards my tier 9 and 10 as from what I have researched those run much like the tier 6. Sadly from what I have been able to find the tier 8 is just as miserable. No gun depression, meh speed, weak sight distance, and poor accuracy. Can amyone give me any advice as to how to get past these two tanks with a bit less pain? Sadly I am a poor man so free XP isn't an option even with my mill that could be converted. I'm still 80k short on XP and grinding away. Any helpful advice would be welcome.

GrinReaper79 #2 Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:07 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30505 battles
Play for your X2s each day and try to let ops help you.Premium time makes any grind easier and also trains crews faster.I'll be grinding that tank myself soon so that's prob what i'll do.Goodluck.

Fasteroid #3 Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:44 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1357 battles

Please review my guide for it:

http://forum.worldof...czechmate-mate/

Following this guide will result in blue stats, and maybe even some marks of excellence:hiding:

"I don't want to be an egotistical scrub lord anymore."- Fasteroid, after amassing 2700 poop points.

"You picked the wrong house, fool!"- An artillery player after he is cornered by an enemy, who accidentally runs into his line of sight.

"On Russian tanks, the higher the dispersion values, the better the accuracy."- KV-2.

"If it's stupid, but it works, it's not stupid!"-The Mighty Jingles.

litanja #4 Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:59 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17198 battles

View PostDrakeWolf13, on 18 April 2017 - 04:30 AM, said:

Can amyone give me any advice as to how to get past these two tanks with a bit less pain? Sadly I am a poor man so free XP isn't an option even with my mill that could be converted. I'm still 80k short on XP and grinding away. Any helpful advice would be welcome.

I ended up using xp boosts which I got from some ops with this tank to just to get rid of it as soon as possible. Maybe Czech T7 (and maybe T8 too, haven't played it yet) are so mediocre so people would be more motivated to spend money on free xp to get past these tanks.

3 MoE - Churchill III, Ram II, VK 30.01 (H), M24 Chaffee, M4A2E4 Ripper, Pz.Kpfw. III/IV, M7, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H, VK 16.02 Leopard, VK 28.01, AT 2, T21, T-34, Škoda T 24, T37, KV-13, T20, A-43, VK 30.01 (D), AMX 12 t

2 MoE - Type 64, Lycan T71, Pz.Kpfw. IV Hydrostat, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, Cromwell Knight, Captured KV-1, AT 15A, T23E3, AMX 13 90, Spähpanzer I C, AMX Chasseur de chars, Churchill I, M4A3E2, T-34-85, VK 30.02 (M), Panther/M10

Al Bundy8971 #5 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28840 battles
  • [-L7-]

View PostDrakeWolf13, on 18 April 2017 - 02:30 AM, said:

I have been grinding the Czech line for a little while now. The first 5 tanks were nothing special but that's most tank lines. The tier 6 was amazing and I loved every minute of it. Fast, good accuracy, ok sight range, all in all very enjoyable. Then I come to the 34/100...... I have found it to be very miserable in my opinion. Sadly the only way I can do any good with it is to run and hide somewhere on the map where I might get a snipe off for about the first 5 minutes of the game. After that half the other team is dead or my whole team has folded like an paper crane. Then I sneak out a stealthily as possible and grave cheap shots on nearly dead tanks till I'm either killed or the match ends. I'll grant perhaps this is just not a tank who's style clicks with me. Yet I can't say it's the fact of it being a medium that my problem as the tier 6 was one of my better tanks and I loved running it. Sadly I'm grinding (and bashing my head in a wall) trying to get past this tank and keep working towards my tier 9 and 10 as from what I have researched those run much like the tier 6. Sadly from what I have been able to find the tier 8 is just as miserable. No gun depression, meh speed, weak sight distance, and poor accuracy. Can amyone give me any advice as to how to get past these two tanks with a bit less pain? Sadly I am a poor man so free XP isn't an option even with my mill that could be converted. I'm still 80k short on XP and grinding away. Any helpful advice would be welcome.

The t34/100 for me was lackluster on paper but it was a good performer. Never, ever, drive this thing in the open, ever. You have a t5/6 hull with mediocre agility. The best part about it is the 100mm that can sometimes roll in the 270-280 range. Stay covered and keep your gun in the game at the 2nd/3rd line of support. It's an odd tank to throw in the line because it doesn't really get you ready for tiers 8-10 and it veers away sharply from the t6 which is like a baby skoda t50. 

The TVP at tier 8 is actually a great machine. On paper it might have .37 accuracy, but it shoots frozen ropes at your target and it has 8 degrees of usable gun depression. Worst thing about the TVP is that its hull traverse is atrocious and it turns like a wet sponge. I am currently about halfway to the skoda t50 so I can't speak to it yet, but from watching reviews it is another great machine. The speed that it can dump its clip is blistering, and you can unload that 960 clip potential into someone before they know what's going on.

See the light at the end of the tunnel, and realize you are about to get some really powerful machines. Happy Tanking

Very Classy #6 Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32991 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostGrinReaper79, on 18 April 2017 - 03:07 AM, said:

Play for your X2s each day and try to let ops help you.Premium time makes any grind easier and also trains crews faster.I'll be grinding that tank myself soon so that's prob what i'll do.Goodluck.

Yeah, do this. I used to just power grind a tank... even when I hated it. Much better to just play for the double. I've been surprised how much progress can be made on a tank just doing the double. 

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

heywassupp #7 Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:54 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3295 battles
I️ love playing this tank with its 100mm but of course there are always those terrible games that you have from time to time 

Destraag #8 Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:25 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 41779 battles

I actually loved the tier 7 ... the 8 on the other hand is not working for me yet. 

My listed stats for it are bad. So you have to take any advice from me with a grain of salt, but ...

• I ran rammer,optics , and vents 
  • Even with bia and vents you wont have the accuracy for anything longer than medium range reliably.
  • As I recall the frontal armor is angled well and you will get some lucky bounces. 

Edited by Destraag, 05 December 2017 - 04:35 AM.

When a person resorts to attacking the other person rather than focusing on the issue (aka argumentum ad hominem), it becomes pretty clear they have nothing else to contribute and are wrong.

MrWuvems #9 Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:45 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 10629 battles

View PostDestraag, on 04 December 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

I actually loved the tier 7 ... the 8 on the other hand is not working for me yet. 

My listed stats for it are bad. So you have to take any advice from me with a grain of salt, but ...

• I ran rammer,optics , and vents 
  • Even with bia and vents you wont have the accuracy for anything longer than medium range reliably.
  • As I recall the frontal armor is angled well and you will get some lucky bounces. 

The tier 8 is an Indien Panzer that's literally worse in every single regard. It is paaaaaaaaaaaaaaainful

Big Yeash #10 Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21675 battles
  • [BNKR]

The T-34/100 should support an advance, not make that advance. Its stock gun is truly painful, but its 100mm gun is potent.

You don't have to hang back far in order to not be a priority target for the reds, and it's good at ambushing.

3MOE - T29*** - AMX ELC bis***, AMX 13 75***Skoda T24*** - Fave 2MOE;

Pershing**, T32**, M103**, T25/2** - Centurion 7/1**, Excelsior**, Conqueror** - Champion**, E-75**, Ferdinand**, WT auf Pz.IV** - AMX 13 90** - MT-25**, T-44**, T-54**, Fatherland**, T-10**, ISU-152** - Skoda T25**

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users