Jump to content


Game play/matchmaking


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

thomasnut #1 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:49 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 2406 battles
  • 8
  • [AOB_]
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

Allow me to apologize in advance because, yes this will be a slight rant/whine.  I'm an old school pc player who was talked into coming back by some friends and man do i ever wish i hadn't. The game play and matchmaking is still completely horrible. In my 25 + years of gaming, this game still has the worst matchmaking system ever implemented.  

 Now i'm not referring to the -2\+2 system that is horrible enough, i'm just talking about matchmaking in accorandance with game play.  Now i'm a very good player who always seems to lose 15 20 games in a row or maybe win 2 games for every 10 losses. Every single day. How, why?  How does the matchmaker always seem to put me on the losing side every single game, every single day.  

 

  Now i know the counter argument, (maybe it's you).  Yes sometimes it is me,  yes i do make mistakes.  But here is the thing i really mean.  Generally i'm one of the last to die. I study hard, watch video's,  read, improve,  now how to use cover, proper use of standard, premium, etc. I know if i'm bottom teir -2 just cover the top tier, etc.

  So what happens,  why do i lose almost every single game i play day after day after day.  Cause the matchmaker will always place me on the side with the following, 

 

1. Light/medium tanks will always rush over to the other side and die in the first 1 - 2 minutes of the game.

2.  5-7 teamates will always die within the first 2-3 minutes of the game.

3. Teammates will always lemming rush one side of the map.

4.  Teamates will always leave cap undefended.  

 

I can add a bunch more stuff but you get the idea.  

 

 I know what some will say,  find a good group of players,  platoon, etc.  Yes i do have some friends and platoon but not always possible so play more often then not alone. So i just gotta ask,  how its it possible for the matchmaker to place me on the losing side,  almost every single match,  losing 7,8,10, 15 matches in a row every single day.  

 

 It really makes what is a fun game just an absolute horrible experience to play.  It really does. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



MMCorreia #2 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7760 battles
  • 909
  • [KLT]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View Postthomasnut, on 21 April 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

.....

 

 

 

I don't usually like to be the one to say this, but I don't think you understand this game's mechanics as well as you clearly indicate in your post. You have a negative damage dealt/received, so you are consistently NOT doing your tank's HP in damage, you're not really having a positive effect on your team, so don't expect your teams to win you games, when you're not really contributing to the team.

 

Do you have any videos of your gameplay?  There is always room for improvement if you want to get better, but that's up to you.

 

I don't think this is what you wanted to hear, but I'm a really straightforward person, I prefer to be direct about something, so if I was offensive in any way, that was not the inetention.



thomasnut #3 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 2406 battles
  • 8
  • [AOB_]
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View PostMMCorreia, on 21 April 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

 

I don't usually like to be the one to say this, but I don't think you understand this game's mechanics as well as you clearly indicate in your post. You have a negative damage dealt/received, so you are consistently NOT doing your tank's HP in damage, you're not really having a positive effect on your team, so don't expect your teams to win you games, when you're not really contributing to the team.

 

Do you have any videos of your gameplay?  There is always room for improvement if you want to get better, but that's up to you.

 

I don't think this is what you wanted to hear, but I'm a really straightforward person, I prefer to be direct about something, so if I was offensive in any way, that was not the inetention.

 

I understand where your coming from but please take everything i said into consideration.  I knew one of the first things people were going to do was look at my stats when offering a counter argument.  You seem to have missed a few things.  Its hard to have positive damage and good stats when your teammates all die in the first 2 minutes of the game and you have to face multi opponents alone.  Or as i also indicated your entire team but you always rushes the same side and your the only tank, in my case i went up the td line first holding down an entire flank by yourself.  Ever try it, i can assure you it's not fun.  

 Its a mute point regardless because even if i was the worst player ever in the wot history,  how is it possible to to be on the losing side where all the stuff occurs i previously listed every single match.  You are indicating i am soley responsible for 14 other players every single match.  I must be so on point i just have to obliterate as many people as i can in the first minute of the match to stop 9 other players dying in the first two.  

 By al means show me how since you say there is room for improvement... 



riot1002 #4 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4588 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    01-30-2016

View Postthomasnut, on 21 April 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Allow me to apologize in advance because, yes this will be a slight rant/whine.  I'm an old school pc player who was talked into coming back by some friends and man do i ever wish i hadn't. The game play and matchmaking is still completely horrible. In my 25 + years of gaming, this game still has the worst matchmaking system ever implemented.  

 Now i'm not referring to the -2\+2 system that is horrible enough, i'm just talking about matchmaking in accorandance with game play.  Now i'm a very good player who always seems to lose 15 20 games in a row or maybe win 2 games for every 10 losses. Every single day. How, why?  How does the matchmaker always seem to put me on the losing side every single game, every single day.  

 

  Now i know the counter argument, (maybe it's you).  Yes sometimes it is me,  yes i do make mistakes.  But here is the thing i really mean.  Generally i'm one of the last to die. I study hard, watch video's,  read, improve,  now how to use cover, proper use of standard, premium, etc. I know if i'm bottom teir -2 just cover the top tier, etc.

  So what happens,  why do i lose almost every single game i play day after day after day.  Cause the matchmaker will always place me on the side with the following, 

 

1. Light/medium tanks will always rush over to the other side and die in the first 1 - 2 minutes of the game.

2.  5-7 teamates will always die within the first 2-3 minutes of the game.

3. Teammates will always lemming rush one side of the map.

4.  Teamates will always leave cap undefended.  

 

I can add a bunch more stuff but you get the idea.  

 

 I know what some will say,  find a good group of players,  platoon, etc.  Yes i do have some friends and platoon but not always possible so play more often then not alone. So i just gotta ask,  how its it possible for the matchmaker to place me on the losing side,  almost every single match,  losing 7,8,10, 15 matches in a row every single day.  

 

 It really makes what is a fun game just an absolute horrible experience to play.  It really does. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You could not be more correct..I can not look up your stats here at work but Mine are also bad but..if you look over my stats over the last few months I am improving..How can I improve that much when my team is run over game after game? The great players will say git good [edited]etc etc..Every damn time I look up my team has no artys left and we are down by 5 or 6 tanks..At this point I have to leave my spot where I like to snipe.This game makes it very difficult to get better.An if you can view all of my games you will see a player that has many bad games and many mistakes but you will see many good games.I have played about 4500.So I am not saying I am good because numbers do not lie but if I had any help I really believe I would be better in every way.Your post if spot on .

MMCorreia #5 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7760 battles
  • 909
  • [KLT]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View Postthomasnut, on 21 April 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

 

I understand where your coming from but please take everything i said into consideration.  I knew one of the first things people were going to do was look at my stats when offering a counter argument.  You seem to have missed a few things.  Its hard to have positive damage and good stats when your teammates all die in the first 2 minutes of the game and you have to face multi opponents alone.  Or as i also indicated your entire team but you always rushes the same side and your the only tank, in my case i went up the td line first holding down an entire flank by yourself.  Ever try it, i can assure you it's not fun.  

 Its a mute point regardless because even if i was the worst player ever in the wot history,  how is it possible to to be on the losing side where all the stuff occurs i previously listed every single match.  You are indicating i am soley responsible for 14 other players every single match.  I must be so on point i just have to obliterate as many people as i can in the first minute of the match to stop 9 other players dying in the first two.  

 By al means show me how since you say there is room for improvement... 

 

But you're not taking into account that the situations you describe are pretty standard. ALL the players in this game play in those teams, in every team there will be 1minute suiciders and yollowers, there will be will be lemming trains, there will be bad players shooting only HE, etc, etc.

 

If you want your team to win, then you have to rise to the occasion and carry your team. That means you to take up the damage they didn't cause. The problem is that you're not doing that, you're literally part of the problem your describing.

 

The fact that your trying to hold flanks by yourself just shows me that you haven't really grasped the game. I've done it it, and I've learned that is not the best way to play. There is no point in doing that, you're basically a 10 second speed bump. Just fall back to the other flank and keep the aprocahes to the base and rear close, when you spot those reds, call for backup, you'll have a much better chance of staying alive and contributing.

 

A single player won't hold the entire enemy team, every player here has lost games because of bad teams, nobody is immune to that. But when you try and find the common aspect in all those losses, you'll find that one of those factors is yourself. Even in a bad team, you'll have to fight for that damage, want to see a bad team, look no further:



JTank97 #6 Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10430 battles
  • 1,189
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015
OP, not to be offensive, but according to WoTInfo, your stats are - well, they don't indicate you're a "very good player" even in the slightest - they're pretty bad, actually. That being said, there is always room for improvement. Perhaps you should stick to the low-tiers for a while and farmiliarize yourself with the different tank classes. And as Correia said above, you NEED to do at least your tank's HP pool worth of damage to be effective in battle. So remember this, bad teams cannot carry bad players - you need to be the one that wants to improve and get better, then you can carry your team to victory.

Tinysyokums #7 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36759 battles
  • 426
  • Member since:
    05-10-2014
Videos of game play are you kidding? You are right? I mean that really can't be serious. There has to be 10,000 posts on these forums about losing game after game. My win % this morning is 28%. Game after game this morning a get a red radicle, I wait, this time yep they just shot and hit me, my shot nothing, or hits the ground the first time then goes high the second. I especially love the broadside on the t-95 at 80 meters sailing right over the top of his tank

MMCorreia #8 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:06 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7760 battles
  • 909
  • [KLT]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View Postthomasnut, on 21 April 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

 

I understand where your coming from but please take everything i said into consideration.  I knew one of the first things people were going to do was look at my stats when offering a counter argument.  You seem to have missed a few things.  Its hard to have positive damage and good stats when your teammates all die in the first 2 minutes of the game and you have to face multi opponents alone.  Or as i also indicated your entire team but you always rushes the same side and your the only tank, in my case i went up the td line first holding down an entire flank by yourself.  Ever try it, i can assure you it's not fun.  

 Its a mute point regardless because even if i was the worst player ever in the wot history,  how is it possible to to be on the losing side where all the stuff occurs i previously listed every single match.  You are indicating i am soley responsible for 14 other players every single match.  I must be so on point i just have to obliterate as many people as i can in the first minute of the match to stop 9 other players dying in the first two.  

 By al means show me how since you say there is room for improvement... 

 

Forgot to add. If you want to improve, you have to be a little open minded, because if you think you're a great player and rarely make mistakes, there will be little room for improvement. Self-criticism and the ability to be open to criticism by others, while not easy to take in, is really important if you want to get better.

 

That said, have you checked good console youtubers, they really helped me up my game and since I started to digest their videos I have had a great leap in my gameplay. Try Sinz, Swindle123, The Turkey Tank and bearded guys. They have great videos and always put up great commentary and tips, really recommended.

 

Do you record your games?  care to show them?



SLUFF62 #9 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:15 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 3810 battles
  • 414
  • [203RD]
  • Member since:
    05-27-2016
Best tip is to get better at situational awareness. Keep firing at weak points, carry a little of all ammo types, angle your armor if possible. If you're the only one on a flank, fall back and join the lemming train. You'll actually do more damage because there will be other things for the reds to shoot at. And as Correia said, don't think of yourself as a good player. My friends say I'm a really good player, but I don't believe them in the least lol. My stats are worse than theirs. I still try to improve every time I play. I looked up your stats. Not looking great. A good tip is also to stick to tiers 5-7 until you improve substantially. That's what I did.

thomasnut #10 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 2406 battles
  • 8
  • [AOB_]
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

I am opened minded, you just don't seem to get what i'm trying to say.  I am not just talking about standard situations where only 1-2 tanks rush over andINGLE die.  I'm talking 7-9 tanks dead in the first 2 minutes of the game,  EVERY SINGLE GAME.  Case in point the game i just finished..  I am playing arty. 

 

 13:45 all 3 light tanks dead,  12:59 into the game,  7 tanks dead.   1 arty, all 3 light tanks, 1 medium, two heavy's.  All dead within the first two mintues of the game..   How many are dead on there team..   0

 

Let's see.  lets run another game before i post..    arty again

 

14:06  two light tanks dead, 

13:02 last light tank, 1 medium, dead

12:20 two heavy tanks,  dead,  

 

how many have they lost,  0.  

 

So i will make this point one last time..   blame me if you wish..  I know there is room for improvement no matter what your skill level.. There is absolutely nothing i can do if half my team,  dies within the first 3 mintues of every single game..  far from standard i believe.

 

 

 



teleogryl #11 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12298 battles
  • 807
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014


OP, it is true that your control over your winrate is more limited in this game than in some others.   It's a complex game with surprisingly subtle mechanics, which take investment to learn.  All of that means there are lots of bad players, and sometimes you will get them all on your team and there'll be nothing you can do to win.  Sometimes you'll get whole nights where that happens - the game is very prone to short-term streakiness.

 

However...limited control does not mean no control, and over the long term we all get the same balance of good, average and terrible teams.  If you are on the losing side, most matches, most days, then it's because you aren't contributing enough to the matches.  You can blame your winrate in one tank, on one night, on your teammates.  But your overall winrate - that's an accurate measure of your match-winning abilities.  If it's low now, that's OK - you're new to the game, you're still figuring it out, and you'll no doubt improve.  But it is down to you to make that improvement.  

 

Look at it this way.  For every 100 games, 80 would be won/lost by your team regardless of your contribution and the result is decided by factors outside your control.  But the final 20 are close enough that whether you do well or badly does affect the result - if you flame out and do nothing then your team will lose, and if you make the right plays and do enough damage in the right places then your team will win.  And it's those final 20 games which differentiate a terrible 40% WR player from a great 60% winrate player. 
 



DoggieDaddyDave #12 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:40 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 7790 battles
  • 4,659
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014
I'm grinding my E50 and currently have the top tier 8 gun.  Can't do much damage without apcr.  I shoot and scoot constantly to get better position but until I get this beast fully upgraded me and my team are at a disadvantage.  I played just 3 games last night, all wins.  Not so much because of me but the teams I got placed on.  One of the three games I did very well considering the gun. MM was kind to me and I know it could be different next time. That's just the way it goes. 

 

 


MMCorreia #13 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7760 battles
  • 909
  • [KLT]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View PostDoggieDaddyDave, on 21 April 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

I'm grinding my E50 and currently have the top tier 8 gun.  Can't do much damage without apcr.  I shoot and scoot constantly to get better position but until I get this beast fully upgraded me and my team are at a disadvantage.  I played just 3 games last night, all wins.  Not so much because of me but the teams I got placed on.  One of the three games I did very well considering the gun. MM was kind to me and I know it could be different next time. That's just the way it goes. 

Just hang in there dude. I just went through the same thing. Had really trying games with that gun, especially when bottom tier, but when you get that tank fully upgraded....It's gonna be worth every single frustrating game. That thing is a beast!

 

View Postteleogryl, on 21 April 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:


OP, it is true that your control over your winrate is more limited in this game than in some others.   It's a complex game with surprisingly subtle mechanics, which take investment to learn.  All of that means there are lots of bad players, and sometimes you will get them all on your team and there'll be nothing you can do to win.  Sometimes you'll get whole nights where that happens - the game is very prone to short-term streakiness.

 

However...limited control does not mean no control, and over the long term we all get the same balance of good, average and terrible teams.  If you are on the losing side, most matches, most days, then it's because you aren't contributing enough to the matches.  You can blame your winrate in one tank, on one night, on your teammates.  But your overall winrate - that's an accurate measure of your match-winning abilities.  If it's low now, that's OK - you're new to the game, you're still figuring it out, and you'll no doubt improve.  But it is down to you to make that improvement.  

 

Look at it this way.  For every 100 games, 80 would be won/lost by your team regardless of your contribution and the result is decided by factors outside your control.  But the final 20 are close enough that whether you do well or badly does affect the result - if you flame out and do nothing then your team will lose, and if you make the right plays and do enough damage in the right places then your team will win.  And it's those final 20 games which differentiate a terrible 40% WR player from a great 60% winrate player. 
 

 

OP, please read this ^^^^

It's really important to leave that "I lost because of my team" mindset, and really concentrate on improving. Losing games is part of this game, nobody will win them all, but if YOU improve, so will your contribution to the team and by consequence your win rate.

 

In this topic you just complained about bad teams. Besides that, are you having any issues with game mechanics, because that can be explained, but crappy teams is beyond our control.



thomasnut #14 Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:55 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 2406 battles
  • 8
  • [AOB_]
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View Postteleogryl, on 21 April 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:


OP, it is true that your control over your winrate is more limited in this game than in some others.   It's a complex game with surprisingly subtle mechanics, which take investment to learn.  All of that means there are lots of bad players, and sometimes you will get them all on your team and there'll be nothing you can do to win.  Sometimes you'll get whole nights where that happens - the game is very prone to short-term streakiness.

 

However...limited control does not mean no control, and over the long term we all get the same balance of good, average and terrible teams.  If you are on the losing side, most matches, most days, then it's because you aren't contributing enough to the matches.  You can blame your winrate in one tank, on one night, on your teammates.  But your overall winrate - that's an accurate measure of your match-winning abilities.  If it's low now, that's OK - you're new to the game, you're still figuring it out, and you'll no doubt improve.  But it is down to you to make that improvement.  

 

Look at it this way.  For every 100 games, 80 would be won/lost by your team regardless of your contribution and the result is decided by factors outside your control.  But the final 20 are close enough that whether you do well or badly does affect the result - if you flame out and do nothing then your team will lose, and if you make the right plays and do enough damage in the right places then your team will win.  And it's those final 20 games which differentiate a terrible 40% WR player from a great 60% winrate player. 
 

 

this is the best response i've seen yet and completely agree.  I will make this my final reply because it is what it is.  I am trying to improve and control those things which directly involve me. However it's not just limited to one night,  it's every single day in my case almost every single match.  I just don't think people are understanding.  So lets use your numbers.  if i played 100 games,  i will get 80 matches where half my team is dead in the first two mintues..  Again light tanks will just rush over and die in the first minute or so,  then 7-9 tanks die very shortly after.  

I am using cover,  side scraping,  angling my armor,  going hull down,   doing every damn thing you are suppose to do in this game..  There isn't a thing i can do when half my team is oblierated in the first two minutes EVERY SINGLE GAME,  EVERY SINGLE DAY,  day after day,  after day..   I can't...

  Never mind,  it's all my fault..  You win,  i should have complete control over every single tank dying in the first 1-2 minutes of the match every single game,  every single day.  I just need to get so phenomenal that i can go 8v1 or 10v4, 11v5 or as in the last two scenerios i gave 8v15 every single game.

 Gotcha..    

 

Have a great day everyone,  happy hunting.



DoggieDaddyDave #15 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 7790 battles
  • 4,659
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014

View PostMMCorreia, on 21 April 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

Just hang in there dude. I just went through the same thing. Had really trying games with that gun, especially when bottom tier, but when you get that tank fully upgraded....It's gonna be worth every single frustrating game. That thing is a beast!

 

I found the same thing when I was grinding the E75.  It's a real pain until you get it fully upgraded then it goes into Beast Mode!


 

 


MMCorreia #16 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7760 battles
  • 909
  • [KLT]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View Postthomasnut, on 21 April 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

 

this is the best response i've seen yet and completely agree.  I will make this my final reply because it is what it is.  I am trying to improve and control those things which directly involve me. However it's not just limited to one night,  it's every single day in my case almost every single match.  I just don't think people are understanding.  So lets use your numbers.  if i played 100 games,  i will get 80 matches where half my team is dead in the first two mintues..  Again light tanks will just rush over and die in the first minute or so,  then 7-9 tanks die very shortly after.  

I am using cover,  side scraping,  angling my armor,  going hull down,   doing every damn thing you are suppose to do in this game..  There isn't a thing i can do when half my team is oblierated in the first two minutes EVERY SINGLE GAME,  EVERY SINGLE DAY,  day after day,  after day..   I can't...

  Never mind,  it's all my fault..  You win,  i should have complete control over every single tank dying in the first 1-2 minutes of the match every single game,  every single day.  I just need to get so phenomenal that i can go 8v1 or 10v4, 11v5 or as in the last two scenerios i gave 8v15 every single game.

 Gotcha..    

 

Have a great day everyone,  happy hunting.

 

It's sad that you couldn't leave your mindset and try to understand the problem. But I guess It's easier to blame others for our own shortcomings, than to try to assume our own mistakes.

Tinysyokums #17 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36759 battles
  • 426
  • Member since:
    05-10-2014

View Postthomasnut, on 21 April 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

 

this is the best response i've seen yet and completely agree.  I will make this my final reply because it is what it is.  I am trying to improve and control those things which directly involve me.

View Postteleogryl, on 21 April 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:


OP, it is true that your control over your winrate is more limited in this game than in some others.   It's a complex game with surprisingly subtle mechanics, which take investment to learn.  All of that means there are lots of bad players, and sometimes you will get them all on your team and there'll be nothing you can do to win.  Sometimes you'll get whole nights where that happens - the game is very prone to short-term streakiness.

 

However...limited control does not mean no control, and over the long term we all get the same balance of good, average and terrible teams.  If you are on the losing side, most matches, most days, then it's because you aren't contributing enough to the matches.  You can blame your winrate in one tank, on one night, on your teammates.  But your overall winrate - that's an accurate measure of your match-winning abilities.  If it's low now, that's OK - you're new to the game, you're still figuring it out, and you'll no doubt improve.  But it is down to you to make that improvement.  

 

Look at it this way.  For every 100 games, 80 would be won/lost by your team regardless of your contribution and the result is decided by factors outside your control.  But the final 20 are close enough that whether you do well or badly does affect the result - if you flame out and do nothing then your team will lose, and if you make the right plays and do enough damage in the right places then your team will win.  And it's those final 20 games which differentiate a terrible 40% WR player from a great 60% winrate player. 
 

 

Yep, oh yeah, hmmmmm, .... oh sorry I was getting a massage. Ok now up 11 games played 9 loses so far. Sure glad I can stroke my ego with contrite flap trap postings about I play better, I do more technical game play, and then I come on here goat a player into posting videos of game play just so I can ..... um ..... constructively critique the play........roflmao maniacal egotists.



MMCorreia #18 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7760 battles
  • 909
  • [KLT]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2015

View PostTinysyokums, on 21 April 2017 - 04:26 PM, said:

 

Yep, oh yeah, hmmmmm, .... oh sorry I was getting a massage. Ok now up 11 games played 9 loses so far. Sure glad I can stroke my ego with contrite flap trap postings about I play better, I do more technical game play, and then I come on here goat a player into posting videos of game play just so I can ..... um ..... constructively critique the play........roflmao maniacal egotists.

 

Ah, good to see the village idiot is back.

thomasnut #19 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 2406 battles
  • 8
  • [AOB_]
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View PostMMCorreia, on 21 April 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

 

It's sad that you couldn't leave your mindset and try to understand the problem. But I guess It's easier to blame others for our own shortcomings, than to try to assume our own mistakes.

 

Ok, i will concede your point and offer you this..  Most peope in any game who are really good, quickly find other good players and play with no one else.  Thus maintaining higher better stats..  WOT is no different so is usually the case with people who have 60% win rates..  They play together and only together..

  So you say i blame others..  Fine..  I want to learn.   So here is what i will ask..  Do you stream?  Cause i propse this..  I want to watch you play exactly 100 games,  without platooning..    100 pug matches soley on your own and if you can maintain your 60% win rate or whatever it is,  without relying on anyone else but 14 other random players for 100 games..   I want to see you or any other good player,  how they handle half their team getting obliterated in the first two minutes of every single game,  see how you handle that,  see you you still pull off a win,  and maintain that high win rate..  

Then i will post a huge public apology and be the first one to say it's all me....  

with that challenge offered to you or any "great player" reading this

  it's pizza time...   



Tinysyokums #20 Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36759 battles
  • 426
  • Member since:
    05-10-2014

View PostMMCorreia, on 21 April 2017 - 04:30 PM, said:

 

Ah, good to see the village idiot is back.

It takes a village to raise your ego.... believe it or not!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users