team killing already! wth start banning these @holes!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

KillerCaliKid23 #1 Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 1234 battles

Block Quote

Block Quote

KillerCaliKid23 #2 Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 1234 battles

Seriously guys like going against 12 t14's ....2 ram2's and a jumbo in my tier 2's and 3's aren't enough! i have to deal with people team killing me for no dam reason even with my platoon trying to run blocks for me these guys : *names removed* made it their mission to team kill me! over got a lot of friends that are already dumping money into this game and if this team damage dosnt get removed or the reported players aren't penalized we are all simply going to stop supporting and playing this game! I love wot just as much as every diehard tanker but we are all tired of a few bad apples taking the fun out of the game! so now we all know the number one fix needed before full release!

Names removed, don't name and shame.

iScending

Terran Terror #3 Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 3517 battles
Sorry, understand your frustration, but what is team killing?

LeatheryObject #4 Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 8839 battles
  • [VGC]
Name and shame is a no-no

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit."
- Army preventive maintenance publication

KillerCaliKid23 #5 Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 1234 battles
When I've got 2 friendly M3's destroying my marder with high explosive rounds! that is team killing.... the very next round a friendly pushed one of my platoon members into the lake to drown for no reason.. u say  no name no shame ... i say people like that bring shame to the game and they should all be named!  seriously guys I've been on wot since computer beta and this needs to stop!

DRUNKENMcPLOWED #6 Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 16764 battles
I know some clans that do the name and shame on their websites . Some of them are KoS to me .

ThEBigDaddyXX #7 Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3208 battles
Name and shame is against the forum rules though, that is what leathery was trying to tell you.  It is a fast track to getting yourself banned and not the people you are naming that is all.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. ~Winston Churchill~
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think. ~Adolf Hitler~
Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs. ~Joseph Stalin~
It is fun to be in the same decade with you. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt~

KillerCaliKid23 #8 Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 1234 battles
Ok so ill get banned for asking wot to fix a huge problem and penalize the people who are going to make hundreds stop playing... meanwhile there is no plan to fix the friendly  fire and not a single admin that is even willing to warn the people who are team killing or make a formal post in regards to all players! and remind me why should i pay $99.99 for a year of premium if im just going to get team killed and party trolled for 365days??? and its not just me that is tired of it i have at least 30 friends that play and now pay to play and they are all sick of it and its only day1of release!

CajunReaper84 #9 Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 5293 battles

View PostKillerCaliKid23, on 31 January 2014 - 07:25 PM, said:

Seriously guys like going against 12 t14's ....2 ram2's and a jumbo in my tier 2's and 3's aren't enough! i have to deal with people team killing me for no dam reason even with my platoon trying to run blocks for me these guys : ( Blazin Furian ) and ( Infinitys Asent) made it their mission to team kill me! over got a lot of friends that are already dumping money into this game and if this team damage dosnt get removed or the reported players aren't penalized we are all simply going to stop supporting and playing this game! I love wot just as much as every diehard tanker but we are all tired of a few bad apples taking the fun out of the game! so now we all know the number one fix needed before full release!

Dude I agree completely xbox wont suspend them wg wont stop them its ridiculous im willing to drop 200$ on this game but not if theyre not willin to do something about this massive problem and if u wanna ban me go ahead ill just semd messages to every body I come across to laet them know who to watch out for its not namin/shaming its giving fair warning to the ppl who wanna actually enjoy the game and have a good time and thats not gonna be possible if ppl continue to get away with trollong tyeir own team plz fix this.

NegativWaves #10 Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 12500 battles

View PostThEBigDaddyXX, on 31 January 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

Name and shame is against the forum rules though, that is what leathery was trying to tell you.  It is a fast track to getting yourself banned and not the people you are naming that is all.

So, the trick is to get the offender to complain about you, are anyone else, and get themselves banned. Hmmmm, there must be a way. Unfortunately, I only come up with stuff like this. I'm not devious enough to do it.

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.

UnselfishSpade #11 Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 6696 battles

I agree. It’s like telling your son never pick a fight or start one. But also never let another person harm you and definitely defend yourself. But if your son throws just one punch; even if he’s getting ganged up on and there are no “adults” around to break it up, and he smashes the bullies down like you taught him (3rd generation USMC- get some!:justwait:), your son still gets the same days of suspension- big fat donkey turds! Good news is it will be easier to track stuff right now then when it goes global to all others.

iTank sometimes #12 Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15601 battles
I think that there should be such a ridiculously high charge for friendly fire damage that they simply cannot afford to do it, something like 50% of the game income as an extra cost

NegativWaves #13 Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 12500 battles
These a-holes that attack their own team are the Justine Biebers of WoT. Sadly we're stuck with both......for now.

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.

Ctej #14 Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 3728 battles

I'm with you killercali23. But ain't nothing gonna change. You'll just have to make them avoided players like any other xbox game. That's the deal. I've bitched about this and named and shamed before on this board too. The devs will do NOTHING. It is what it mfing is, as much as it sucks. 

KillerCaliKid23 #15 Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:31 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 1234 battles
I want to thank all of you for your support in this matter and it is a fact that the voice of one tanker may be ignored by every admin but te voice of many tankers will be heard by at least one of them! Stick together, my brothers in arms!  and negative waves you set the pace for a new term in the world of tanks!!!!! From now on we shall not refer to these unsporting players as team killers or trollers but from this day on they shall be referred to as biebers!  anyone who is tired of these beiber b@ss t@rds can find a simple feed in game discussion labeled the biebers of wot and we would love to see daily updates on all the biebers and the servers they are in so we can avoid the b.s. and enjoy the onslaught!

Goo Poni #16 Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:38 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 4127 battles
Then personally I think more fool you for opting for a year's worth of premium instead of making it a monthly or quarterly (3 months) thing. Just you wait till they enable regular team damage. You say you've played since the beta on the PC. You damn well know that the Xbox version has it easy right now as simply getting shot by a teammate does no damage.

KillerCaliKid23 #17 Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 1234 battles
I agree the team damage on computer version is absolutely retarded witch is one of the main reasons i went over a year without playing but it is also something that could be fixed very easily!!!

Cavalry Lancer #18 Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:14 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 28671 battles
  • [FINON]
Go into the gamers rep and click avoid this player! I also get on the mic and let my teammates know what they are doing to me and ther gamer tag! But saying that not experienced much,  of this. Only happend to me twice  in the last couple of months!

Trent the Bad #19 Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 24537 battles
  • [VGC]
Dime him out to the players in the game, but sometimes you have to suck it up Buttercup.  It has happened to all if us.  I just have my platoon mates return the favor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users