Jump to content


Which Forumer did you meet while playing today? Pt 2


  • Please log in to reply
31816 replies to this topic

SteampunkPagan #31801 Posted Yesterday, 04:07 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 64904 battles
  • 5,795
  • [HDC]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostMPC 2117, on 25 June 2017 - 10:30 PM, said:

Now I found a SteampunkPagan on my team in Arctic Region. Unfortunately our team was less than...adequate let's say, as we lost horribly despite having a 3man platoon of Nameless fools.

 

Yea it was a bad beat bottom tier and me and my platoon mate only two covering a flank. You know the team is not good when I die in the first few minutes and end up in the top third of the leader board with less than 1K damage. I stink at this game so any time I am in the top third the in any game it speaks poorly of the team. Sorry I did not see you and hope your night tanking was good.

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"


Fear Da Butter #31802 Posted Yesterday, 05:14 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 25682 battles
  • 6,684
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View Postanimatethant, on 25 June 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

Hmmmm ... Are we talking t67s?

 

I've been 100% Moe for the last while ... I love that tank! Except for the slowest turret traverse ever ...

 

Mine keeps 99% to 100% all the time....  This thing is my Fav to play,  However, I don't have 10K games in it like Killer does. Who knows, Maybe he can show me something new in it....  I'm always up for a T67 platoon of scat gnats buzzing all over the field....

:bush:

FDB


Win8  2735.84  Win7 2184.11  EFF 1918.11  


 

 

 


AngryL0AF #31803 Posted Yesterday, 06:44 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18104 battles
  • 490
  • [10SR]
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014
McNoople on Westfield earlier tonight. My eyes and his shells put a little bit of hurt on the reds.

animatethant #31804 Posted Yesterday, 07:10 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 54623 battles
  • 4,770
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014

View PostFear Da Butter, on 25 June 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

Mine keeps 99% to 100% all the time....  This thing is my Fav to play,  However, I don't have 10K games in it like Killer does. Who knows, Maybe he can show me something new in it....  I'm always up for a T67 platoon of scat gnats buzzing all over the field....

:bush:

FDB

 

View PostFear Da Butter, on 25 June 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

Mine keeps 99% to 100% all the time....  This thing is my Fav to play,  However, I don't have 10K games in it like Killer does. Who knows, Maybe he can show me something new in it....  I'm always up for a T67 platoon of scat gnats buzzing all over the field....

:bush:

FDB

 

Man, I'd feel dirty. Real dirty. 

 

A platoon if two t67s and good players would control the vision on most maps. 



MPC 2117 #31805 Posted Yesterday, 08:20 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14170 battles
  • 8,221
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostSteampunkPagan, on 25 June 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

 

Yea it was a bad beat bottom tier and me and my platoon mate only two covering a flank. You know the team is not good when I die in the first few minutes and end up in the top third of the leader board with less than 1K damage. I stink at this game so any time I am in the top third the in any game it speaks poorly of the team. Sorry I did not see you and hope your night tanking was good.

Oh, my night was terrible. SU-14-2 is a hulking PoS.:(


WE​ NEED MORE STUGS IN World of WhatisBalance...


Mattbrit Force #31806 Posted Yesterday, 11:28 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Supertester
  • 16436 battles
  • 839
  • [REA]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Saw multiple forumers during the ranked battles weekend...GGs to you all :medal:  I had a few good games, as well as some bad games, but I always try to do my best when I see a forumer on the battle field.

Indomitable spirit...Never give up never surrender!


Snorelacks #31807 Posted Yesterday, 04:19 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19142 battles
  • 3,492
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014

Ran into SteelTiiTan in his STA-2 and KillerEtzI0 in his T10 on the Reds on Siegfried Line Encounter. I was scum bagging in my FV305 trying to get the 2nd MoE. Not a good game by the greens. GG guys.

 

Ran into McNoople in his skill cannon and Core 1X in his IS-3 on the Reds on Dukla Pass. I was running my pea shooter. McNoople had a monster game doing over 6.5k damage and 4 kills. GGs guys.

 

Saw CatSnipah on my green team as well...don't remember the map, but I'm pretty sure he was in his LT and our team was special.


Edited by Snorelacks, Yesterday, 04:27 PM.


 


killer etzi0 #31808 Posted Yesterday, 04:30 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36506 battles
  • 12,988
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostSnorelacks, on 26 June 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

Ran into SteelTiiTan in his STA-2 and KillerEtzI0 in his T10 on the Reds on Siegfried Line Encounter. I was scum bagging in my FV305 trying to get the 2nd MoE. Not a good game by the greens. GG guys.

 

Ran into McNoople in his skill cannon and Core 1X in his IS-3 on the Reds on Dukla Pass. I was running my pea shooter. McNoople had a monster game doing over 6.5k damage and 4 kills. GGs guys.

 

Saw CatSnipah on my green team as well...don't remember the map, but I'm pretty sure he was in his LT and our team was special.

 

Same to you Snore, I just started playing the T-10 again. Much different tank than what I remember the IS-8 being. 

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


Snorelacks #31809 Posted Yesterday, 04:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19142 battles
  • 3,492
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    02-24-2014

View Postkiller etzi0, on 26 June 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

 

Same to you Snore, I just started playing the T-10 again. Much different tank than what I remember the IS-8 being.

 

Always good seeing you.

 

I liked the T10 and kept it. Just need to get another crew trained up for it. Kind of a heavium.



 


FromBravo2Kilo #31810 Posted Yesterday, 05:13 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9754 battles
  • 899
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

Ran into a red BNKR platoon (The Yankees Win, JesterUSMC, Darkgift plus one more) on Murovanka yesterday.  I started in the South spawn and went East in my Chaffee.  Noticed really fast the majority of the reds were coming this direction.  Most of my team did the same.  Didn't stick around along and went West to see what I could do on that side.  Next thing I knew was the East side had completely collapsed.  I think I started to harass Jester in his Tiger before I was the last green to go down.  GG exchanged and I apologize for not sending Darkgift one.

 

Ran into fellow red clan member killer etiz0 on Westfield.  Was totally surprised he wasn't in his T67. :amazed: Greens won but, we both finished second on each team.  GG exchanged.



AnonymousHobo69 #31811 Posted Today, 03:47 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 25835 battles
  • 3,477
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2013
cyberl0k in his T25/2 on Malinovka.
Best G1 R player.

killer etzi0 #31812 Posted Today, 11:17 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36506 battles
  • 12,988
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostFromBravo2Kilo, on 26 June 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

Ran into a red BNKR platoon (The Yankees Win, JesterUSMC, Darkgift plus one more) on Murovanka yesterday.  I started in the South spawn and went East in my Chaffee.  Noticed really fast the majority of the reds were coming this direction.  Most of my team did the same.  Didn't stick around along and went West to see what I could do on that side.  Next thing I knew was the East side had completely collapsed.  I think I started to harass Jester in his Tiger before I was the last green to go down.  GG exchanged and I apologize for not sending Darkgift one.

 

Ran into fellow red clan member killer etiz0 on Westfield.  Was totally surprised he wasn't in his T67. :amazed: Greens won but, we both finished second on each team.  GG exchanged.

 

Yea I am slowly trying to "wean" myself off playing it.... figure by the time I hit 15k games I will be good to move onto another tank. :child:

 

Maybe the Hellcat :B


"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


BULLPUPBAKERST1 #31813 Posted Today, 12:51 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28660 battles
  • 7,359
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
saw splatteryeyeball on greens...we finished 1-2.  I don't recall seeing him/her post in quite some time but maybe I'm just missing it

 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

Sexton 1:  Balancing O-I Experimentals since 10-06-2016

 


Splattereyeball #31814 Posted Today, 03:09 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 31776 battles
  • 726
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 27 June 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

saw splatteryeyeball on greens...we finished 1-2.  I don't recall seeing him/her post in quite some time but maybe I'm just missing it

 

Good game to you too, your top damage game almost got me ''String theory 3'' on the dreaded TVP VTU lol . Not to be though. 

FromBravo2Kilo #31815 Posted Today, 04:28 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9754 battles
  • 899
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015
Pit Friend (reds) yesterday on Mountain Pass.  He was playing the Edelweiss and we (in my Kraft) met up around the J1 grid.  With a little help I was able to defeat him but, he must of told his platoon mate who came rushing in to nearly finish me off (another red Kraft got me).  GG exchanged and the reds won my cap.  Note:  I absolutely hate this map.

bmick85 #31816 Posted Today, 06:05 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 19132 battles
  • 2,389
  • [MCWLF]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013
ran into a platoon of you guys, MCNOOPLE, BullPup and Snorelacks I think, steam rolled the airfield side of airfield and I got caught in the middle..loads of fun, GG's exchanged..managed 4 pens, and ended up 4th on my team, was a sad day in tanking 

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #31817 Posted Today, 06:15 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28660 battles
  • 7,359
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View Postbmick85, on 27 June 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

ran into a platoon of you guys, MCNOOPLE, BullPup and Snorelacks I think, steam rolled the airfield side of airfield and I got caught in the middle..loads of fun, GG's exchanged..managed 4 pens, and ended up 4th on my team, was a sad day in tanking 

 

I think I hit you once, arl 44?  We had an angry team or something. It was like rioting in the streets. I only managed three or four pens myself. That was like one giant 15 wolf pack. 

 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

Sexton 1:  Balancing O-I Experimentals since 10-06-2016

 





25 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users