• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

USSWISCONSIN94 #41 Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12162 battles
  • [47R]

View Postgreyweasel UK, on 07 May 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

That would be pretty cool, I'm sure there's photos of something to base it on.

E4 as in the T110 type or the Super Pershing type? Oh and also, what kind of detailing? Like the Independence or theoretically historical?

T110E4. More independence but both would be interesting to see :)

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

Desyatnik Pansy #42 Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 94 battles

View Postgreyweasel UK, on 08 May 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

Or even like modder skins like PC can use, the T110E5 with the searchlight looks ace.

The E5 You're referring to (joint-project between Milkym4n and goodman12) is a remodel, not a skin. Just something I like to correct people on.

My only requests for reskins, even if these don't matter to me on PC Are;

-they look historical

-the reskins are on par with some of us reskinners. One pet-peeve of mine by newbie reskinners is that they don't stop their reskin from overlapping things like tracks on the hull, or machine-guns or the rubber/metal on the Chassis. I'm not sure if WGCB Does this or not, but oh well, I'll still list it

-if you're going to apply a camouflage to the tank as a reskin; such as the Motherland; apply it in the same way as the Sentinels or the PC Lorr. 40t, as an extra camouflage that you can simply choose to use or not. Alongside that, unless it looks horrible, the same pattern can be adapted to each type of battle just by means of changing the colours. The only exception to this for me is historical skins such as Tiger 131, though Tiger 131 Has problems of it's own IMO 

I am a PC Player who randomly posts on here sometimes. 

I also do mod stuff. You can see some of it here.

EchoC3 #43 Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21030 battles

View PostDesyatnik Pansy, on 08 May 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

-if you're going to apply a camouflage to the tank as a reskin; such as the Motherland; apply it in the same way as the Sentinels or the PC Lorr. 40t, as an extra camouflage that you can simply choose to use or not. Alongside that, unless it looks horrible, the same pattern can be adapted to each type of battle just by means of changing the colours. The only exception to this for me is historical skins such as Tiger 131, though Tiger 131 Has problems of it's own IMO 

+1, Spot on, exactly what we need. Problem is how they approach premiums. Implementing something like this would impact sales on the standard versions,they will surely resist or dodge questions on the matter. Regarding hero versions, i would love a high tier french TD, or a jagdtiger.

Autoloader Blitz

ELC AMX Lives Matter

mcnoople #44 Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 47618 battles
  • [47R]
I have been wanting a "black" edition M56 scorpion since they released the black tanks last winter.  

290+ tanks played haven't caught 'em all yet  539543

Think you are the best at WOT this link might explain why you are so good at this game.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

greyweasel UK #45 Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17576 battles

View PostDesyatnik Pansy, on 08 May 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

The E5 You're referring to (joint-project between Milkym4n and goodman12) is a remodel, not a skin. Just something I like to correct people on.

My only requests for reskins, even if these don't matter to me on PC Are;

-they look historical

-the reskins are on par with some of us reskinners. One pet-peeve of mine by newbie reskinners is that they don't stop their reskin from overlapping things like tracks on the hull, or machine-guns or the rubber/metal on the Chassis. I'm not sure if WGCB Does this or not, but oh well, I'll still list it

Well I'm a stickler for detail myself so, thank you for the correction. I just wish we had a remodel of the FV4202, it looks terrible currently.  The battle-hardened remodel he did would make it all better but the WT remodel rip would be even better than that. Now that you mention it WGCB have attempted the colour change for type, with some Russian urban schemes. For PC I've never been sure, you can use any camo for any map type right?

View PostUSSWISCONSIN94, on 08 May 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

T110E4. More independence but both would be interesting to see :)

I'll see what I can do.

InboundBomb #46 Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26765 battles
  • [-JTT-]
Battle damaged T-29 for me! Or any battle damaged skin. I would pay for the skin not a whole tank. Turning a TT tank into a premium version seems the norm at the moment but I would like an option (payable possibly) of a damaged camouflage version.

Desyatnik Pansy #47 Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 94 battles

View Postgreyweasel UK, on 08 May 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Well I'm a stickler for detail myself so, thank you for the correction. I just wish we had a remodel of the FV4202, it looks terrible currently.  The battle-hardened remodel he did would make it all better but the WT remodel rip would be even better than that.

I prefer the Battle-Hardened, but that's me. Personally, while I like the WT Imports someone and respect Milky for doing them, I'm not big on using them as they definitely stand out a heck of a lot compared to the WoT Models and it ticks me off a bit.

View Postgreyweasel UK, on 08 May 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

For PC I've never been sure, you can use any camo for any map type right?

No? Camouflage is the exact same as for you guys; for example, the full white and the winter Mickey-Mouse pattern for the Brits; the only difference is stuff like CW Camos and whatnot we have that you don't, the Urban camouflage option (thank God) and some of the extra stuff like the Bronze Green British summer camouflage. 

Additionally, the camouflages I was referring to that work for each map type (Sentinel camouflage and Lorr. 40t camouflage) work like this. In the customisation.xml for the respective nation (British for the Sentinels, French for the Lorr. 40t), there's three patterns which use the exact same .dds for the pattern, but change the values of one colour. Here is an example since I was working on this for a request;

Spoiler

The pattern is the exact same, I just changed the colours respective to the map type. This is exactly how the Sentinels/Lorraine camouflages work, 'cept they're actually additional patterns exclusive to those tanks.

I am a PC Player who randomly posts on here sometimes. 

I also do mod stuff. You can see some of it here.

greyweasel UK #48 Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:06 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17576 battles

View PostDesyatnik Pansy, on 08 May 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

I prefer the Battle-Hardened, but that's me. Personally, while I like the WT Imports someone and respect Milky for doing them, I'm not big on using them as they definitely stand out a heck of a lot compared to the WoT Models and it ticks me off a bit.

No? Camouflage is the exact same as for you guys; for example, the full white and the winter Mickey-Mouse pattern for the Brits; the only difference is stuff like CW Camos and whatnot we have that you don't, the Urban camouflage option (thank God) and some of the extra stuff like the Bronze Green British summer camouflage. 

Additionally, the camouflages I was referring to that work for each map type (Sentinel camouflage and Lorr. 40t camouflage) work like this. In the customisation.xml for the respective nation (British for the Sentinels, French for the Lorr. 40t), there's three patterns which use the exact same .dds for the pattern, but change the values of one colour. Here is an example since I was working on this for a request;

Spoiler

The pattern is the exact same, I just changed the colours respective to the map type. This is exactly how the Sentinels/Lorraine camouflages work, 'cept they're actually additional patterns exclusive to those tanks.

Thought as much, could have sworn I remember a Jageroo on a Jingles episode on Ensk in grey & tan desert stripes. Never mind.

Looks good, I wouldn't mind seeing that kind of variation on the Motherland since it is a decent pattern afterall.

Just checked out the Lorraine, I'd say that can be a leaf WGCB can take out of their book. 

Ruthless4u #49 Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:25 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 11561 battles
  • [SKREB]

A reskinned

M53/55 with sparklers, blast proud to be an American in everyone's speakers and they can't mute it at tier 8.

Equality is a myth.

In order to ensure rights for one, you must destroy rights of another.

Keep calm and wait for Naval Action.

Please donate to Aperts international 

http://www.apert-international.org

Pit Friend #50 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:07 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33410 battles
  • [PTATO]
Oddball's Sherman from Kelly's Heroes. Don't care that I already have Fury, this is the tank I want! 

When the nice guy loses his patience the devil shivers. 

CORSAIR_CRAZY #51 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33903 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 07 May 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

I would like to see my wife in different skin shades so I can feel like I took an exotic tour around the world without ever being with anyone else but her. :B

...you probably didn't mean that though:trollface:

Interesting, maybe in the future we can purchase replicants that will possess chameleon like abilities to suit our whims:teethhappy:

I am a farmable asset,  please don’t call me a potato

CORSAIR_CRAZY #52 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33903 battles
  • [SRT]
I would like to see a chilean M51 with the fancy Camo they used in that country.  I'd buy that for a dollar!

I am a farmable asset,  please don’t call me a potato

USMC29PALMS671 #53 Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11153 battles
  • [R34C]
I love the M51 and bought it base (stop doing these timed mega bundles because the make me think about why it's worth it) so more historical tanks like a CAPTURED M4 Sherman would be an immediate damn I want it. What else? A reskined version of the Tiger II captured, a historical Centurion (no huntsman), and Cromwell B etc....I am still waiting for the Cromwell Berlin War Gaming ad I do not give a rats [edited]about the British Knight...I'm American so I am not tempted. 

luds38 #54 Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:27 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18225 battles
  • [NARC0]
Hellcat please!

greyweasel UK #55 Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:31 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17576 battles

View PostJPWNAGE83, on 09 May 2017 - 12:56 AM, said:

I love the M51 and bought it base (stop doing these timed mega bundles because the make me think about why it's worth it) so more historical tanks like a CAPTURED M4 Sherman would be an immediate damn I want it. What else? A reskined version of the Tiger II captured, a historical Centurion (no huntsman), and Cromwell B etc....I am still waiting for the Cromwell Berlin War Gaming ad I do not give a rats [edited]about the British Knight...I'm American so I am not tempted. 

The argument for not offering the Cromwell B is nothing but balderdash. It's part of the Quartet of which 3 are in game so there's no valid excuse, especially not 'we have too many Cromwells'. 

I've actually got a centurion concept in the works, it'll be done soon.

Also tagged with re-skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users