Jump to content


Jeebus, the constipation is strong in the Gold threads


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Goo Poni #1 Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 4127 battles
  • 2,415
  • Member since:
    08-24-2013

I mean, seriously. People won't buy -the biggest and most expensive pack- of gold because it's expensive? Or because Xbox WoT is so terribly incomplete and OBVIOUSLY now that it's released, it will never be updated ever again. Ever.

:popcorn:

 

You're not required to pay to play, in case you didn't know. Premium just makes it go a little faster. Two of the biggest P2P MMOs, WoW and EVE run at £9/month and £10/month. £108/yr or £120/yr. In comparison, 30k gold, enough for a year's premium is down there at some £80.



FYM CAS1NO #2 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13068 battles
  • 3,620
  • [FRS]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013
I feel you brother. I fully intend to go home and drop some shameful dolaros on this tonight. If for no other reason than to support a game I enjoy and start my Jay Leno style tank garage.:playing:

 

http://forum-console...the-wild-bunch/

                                      


evereadyuk #3 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:11 AM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 20648 battles
  • 1,438
  • [ONE]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013

View PostGoo Poni, on 01 February 2014 - 01:56 AM, said:

I mean, seriously. People won't buy -the biggest and most expensive pack- of gold because it's expensive? Or because Xbox WoT is so terribly incomplete and OBVIOUSLY now that it's released, it will never be updated ever again. Ever.

:popcorn:

 

You're not required to pay to play, in case you didn't know. Premium just makes it go a little faster. Two of the biggest P2P MMOs, WoW and EVE run at £9/month and £10/month. £108/yr or £120/yr. In comparison, 30k gold, enough for a year's premium is down there at some £80.

For some, especially the euro's, it's more the discrepancy between prices.... what is $100 dollars for the US is, at the moment costing the equivalent of $136 USD for the exact same package when paying in euros



MrWuvems #4 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:13 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 10629 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostxX CAS1NO Xx, on 31 January 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

I feel you brother. I fully intend to go home and drop some shameful dolaros on this tonight. If for no other reason than to support a game I enjoy and start my Jay Leno style tank garage.:playing:

 

Pfft, they give you enough garage space for EACH of the German lines plus one space to keep your Panther. Plus if you get rid of those AMERICAN TRASHCANS they shoved in our face you can keep two more of your favorites. :hiding:



FYM CAS1NO #5 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13068 battles
  • 3,620
  • [FRS]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View Postevereadyuk, on 01 February 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

For some, especially the euro's, it's more the discrepancy between prices.... what is $100 dollars for the US is, at the moment costing the equivalent of $136 USD for the exact same package when paying in euros

That would be irritating, form what i can tell though, they're working on it.


 

http://forum-console...the-wild-bunch/

                                      


DoubleDown13 #6 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:19 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 7176 battles
  • 1,979
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
No body said it will not eventually be completed. It is just not really worth buying old right now is all. In a few months that might change. 

DbulHelix #7 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:48 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 12519 battles
  • 2,433
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013

View PostxX CAS1NO Xx, on 31 January 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

I feel you brother. I fully intend to go home and drop some shameful dolaros on this tonight. If for no other reason than to support a game I enjoy and start my Jay Leno style tank garage.:playing:

Jay Leno style garage… I like that!

 

What tank did Elvis drive? I want that one!



ThEBigDaddyXX #8 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3208 battles
  • 865
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostDbulHelix, on 31 January 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

Jay Leno style garage… I like that!

 

What tank did Elvis drive? I want that one!

Elvis drove a pz V/IV



Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. ~Winston Churchill~
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think. ~Adolf Hitler~
Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs. ~Joseph Stalin~
It is fun to be in the same decade with you. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt~

FYM CAS1NO #9 Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13068 battles
  • 3,620
  • [FRS]
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View PostThEBigDaddyXX, on 01 February 2014 - 02:56 AM, said:

Elvis drove a pz V/IV

The one on amphetamines?


 

http://forum-console...the-wild-bunch/

                                      





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users