Jump to content


Sixth Sense Perk

Sixth sense

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Szerszen___ #1 Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:42 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 576 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-02-2017

Hi guys, I've got a problem with the "Sixth sense perk" as you can read from the Topic Title.

Basicly, I wanted to teach my commander this perk, so I've maxed out the first 100% and then chose it but, after a few pretty good battles (7-10) I saw that the "perk training percent" didn't even move from 0% at all.

I don't really know if, this is a Bug, Glitch or somthing else, 'cause I'm new to the game and I don't get this. Meaby I'm doing something wrong. If that's true, please, can you tell me what I 've got to do to, get this right, 'cause I'm a bit confused at the moment. 



Special Jeffect #2 Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13189 battles
  • 686
  • [ONE]
  • Member since:
    01-31-2014

It seems like your Crew is at 100% Training, which is correct for now building up your Skills/Perks. Going from 0-100% on any of those skills will be a bit of a grind though (especially as you acquire more). Also depends on what tier you're playing at (higher tiers giving greater opportunity for XP earns).

 

So with only 7ish battles, I don't think there's anything to be alarmed with just yet (in regards to the Perk Training seeming like it's taking a while).

 

Since you're new to the game, I wouldn't recommend throwing down Gold toward any particular premium tanks just yet. But as you peruse these forums and become more comfortable with the game, you'll see that there are certain ones that are generally regarded as great choices for leveling up Crew while also raking in good Silver. 



Sovietdeath #3 Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

    Major

  • Club Wargaming
  • 13948 battles
  • 18,591
  • [-RE-]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostSzerszen___, on 19 May 2017 - 10:42 PM, said:

Hi guys, I've got a problem with the "Sixth sense perk" as you can read from the Topic Title.

Basicly, I wanted to teach my commander this perk, so I've maxed out the first 100% and then chose it but, after a few pretty good battles (7-10) I saw that the "perk training percent" didn't even move from 0% at all.

I don't really know if, this is a Bug, Glitch or somthing else, 'cause I'm new to the game and I don't get this. Meaby I'm doing something wrong. If that's true, please, can you tell me what I 've got to do to, get this right, 'cause I'm a bit confused at the moment. 

How much XP have you earned on the tank since then it takes 100,800XP to train to 100% as your 1st Skill/Perk



Sadriel Fett #4 Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17689 battles
  • 2,297
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostSpecial Jeffect, on 20 May 2017 - 01:24 AM, said:

It seems like your Crew is at 100% Training, which is correct for now building up your Skills/Perks. Going from 0-100% on any of those skills will be a bit of a grind though (especially as you acquire more). Also depends on what tier you're playing at (higher tiers giving greater opportunity for XP earns).

 

So with only 7ish battles, I don't think there's anything to be alarmed with just yet (in regards to the Perk Training seeming like it's taking a while).

 

Since you're new to the game, I wouldn't recommend throwing down Gold toward any particular premium tanks just yet. But as you peruse these forums and become more comfortable with the game, you'll see that there are certain ones that are generally regarded as great choices for leveling up Crew while also raking in good Silver. 

 

View PostSovietdeath, on 20 May 2017 - 02:58 AM, said:

How much XP have you earned on the tank since then it takes 100,800XP to train to 100% as your 1st Skill/Perk

 

Jeff, this is exactly why a lot of us want something that shows us the actual numbers of how much XP we've earned on something.  Obviously not when you move over a tank in the garage (it's already too busy on the right of the screen).  This would be perfect for when we select the crew and the Crew window pops up.  Or maybe even when you select the current perk/ skill that's being trained, having the number you have and number required for that perk/ skill (something like 32,847/ 50,000).  Any chance for something like that?


--Faster Crew Training w/ Mentor Skill & Accelerated Tanks--Spreadsheet (created by JacKTh4RiPPa)

--Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator & Sortable Premium Tanks Bonus Values--Spreadsheet (created by MaxChaos24)

--Equipment, Consumables, & Skills/Perks Effectiveness Stats Calculators: Tanks.GG or WoTinfo

--Sortable In-depth Player Tank Stats: WoT PythonAnywhere Console Stats or TankStats.net


IronBallsMatt #5 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10629 battles
  • 1,393
  • Member since:
    05-06-2014

View PostSadriel Fett, on 20 May 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

 

 

Jeff, this is exactly why a lot of us want something that shows us the actual numbers of how much XP we've earned on something.  Obviously not when you move over a tank in the garage (it's already too busy on the right of the screen).  This would be perfect for when we select the crew and the Crew window pops up.  Or maybe even when you select the current perk/ skill that's being trained, having the number you have and number required for that perk/ skill (something like 32,847/ 50,000).  Any chance for something like that?

 

yes ^^

 

expanding the 'manage crew' part of the garage would be great, show the stats for each crew and its progress skills wise

 

and after each match the breakdown of xp earned for crew as well as tank



LoganX891 #6 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 19352 battles
  • 300
  • Member since:
    05-17-2016

View PostSadriel Fett, on 20 May 2017 - 06:17 AM, said:

 

 

View PostIronBallsMatt, on 20 May 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

 

 

Yes, we need some way of knowing just what we need to aim for during the training. If we could go into our crew and have some kind of count down showing how much training is needed until the skill or perk will be complete, we could manage our crews better. It would also give us a way of double checking if something is broken in the game.





Also tagged with Sixth sense

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users