Jump to content


Notice given


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

oxx UNKNOWN xxo #1 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:12 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 13281 battles
  • 286
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
I wish to give notice in protest to the recent debacle with sirfosh's YouTube channel strike that I no longer wish to participate in super testing of this game and withdraw my service no matter how little it helped if at all. What wargameing did is by far the lowest act I've ever seen by a game company and feel absolutely disgusted by there actions.  

barc0d3 #2 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:18 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15944 battles
  • 239
  • [AWOL]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
If they really really threatened him with a copyright strike then that is really low and scummy of them.

BrogueOne #3 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

    Major

  • Supertester
  • 11143 battles
  • 2,094
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016
I just want to play tanks with my friends. I haven't even been bothered to look into this "Foch-gate" thing because it has absolutely zero impact on what happens when I pick up a controller and log into the game.

ruleX Radikal #4 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:44 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9509 battles
  • 504
  • Member since:
    03-04-2014

View PostBrogueOne, on 20 May 2017 - 03:34 AM, said:

I just want to play tanks with my friends. I haven't even been bothered to look into this "Foch-gate" thing because it has absolutely zero impact on what happens when I pick up a controller and log into the game.

 

Same here.

 

I.m generally no Youtube-Channel-Fanboy, if i.m searching for Info there, i view a Vid and dont care about the Creator - Video ends - YT closed - Forgotten.

 

But if those "Oldies"(No Offend) of the Community,

bother about the "Foch-Gate", its also ok,

seems they have a Point of that, somehow.


:[ Frustration pure! ]:

:[ 3-10 Artillery in one Round, makes me want to quit and delete the Game! - WAKE UP, WG!!! ]:


nocapkillall #5 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:48 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8352 battles
  • 2,234
  • [AEONS]
  • Member since:
    03-06-2014

View Postbarc0d3, on 20 May 2017 - 03:18 AM, said:

If they really really threatened him with a copyright strike then that is really low and scummy of them.

 

At least one of their employees did. Don't know if it's fair to say he speaks for the whole company.

arty ruins wot
all beta players have re-rolled stats


SteampunkPagan #6 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:01 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 66168 battles
  • 5,947
  • [HDC]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013
http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/182090-wgcb-looking-good/page__pid__3765066#entry3765066

“Who shot him? I asked. The grey man scratched the back of his neck and said: Somebody with a gun.” ― Dashiell Hammett, Red Harvest

"Arrête! C'est ici l'empire de la Mort"

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"


NinetyMIKE #7 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:04 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 16936 battles
  • 5,220
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

View Postoxx UNKNOWN xxo, on 19 May 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

I wish to give notice in protest to the recent debacle with sirfosh's YouTube channel strike that I no longer wish to participate in super testing of this game and withdraw my service no matter how little it helped if at all. What wargameing did is by far the lowest act I've ever seen by a game company and feel absolutely disgusted by there actions.  

 

Well considering the Supertest is pointless and very poorly run, it shouldn't matter.

 



BrogueOne #8 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:22 AM

    Major

  • Supertester
  • 11143 battles
  • 2,094
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016

View PostNinetyMIKE, on 20 May 2017 - 04:04 AM, said:

 

Well considering the Supertest is pointless and very poorly run, it shouldn't matter.

 

Maybe it's that sort of attitude that's part of the problem? I'm not in super test but I can't imagine they'd have such a program if they didn't intend to use the feedback they get from it.



Special Jeffect #9 Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:35 AM

    Supertest Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 12700 battles
  • 578
  • [ONE]
  • Member since:
    01-31-2014
Thread locked since we can just talk this out via the PM I just sent you, Unknown.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users