• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

SteelTiiTan #21 Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16822 battles
  • [-NS-]

View Postsuper_omega_aids, on 25 May 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

If you reread my comment I said I don't always get mass damage. No tank does. Some maps are not conducive to massive damage in a lightly armored tank. I get plenty of damage in this tank. I can advise a player new to a tank with the set up I have and do well in. Why wouldn't I? Why should your set up be the end all be all to a tank. Do you know how he runs his tanks? I don't hence why I gave him a set up I use to offer up advice to him so he can make a decision on how to set up his tank. Whether he uses mine or not is none of my concern but you seem to be pushing that I'm horrible in my tank cause I don't do massive damage every game. Everyone has a game every now and then where they get crapped on it happens. Give your suggestion and leave it at that and let the op decide what works best for him in game. 

ill never tell anyone this is how you should set up your tank or run it this way but I'll give my suggestion and will also see what others post as maybe there's is better then mine but it depends how you run your tank. I do just fine with my set up so let's just agree to disagree and let the op set his tank up to his own likings. 

ok

You say you're just giving your suggestion, I was doing the same by suggesting not to run binocs, and you threw a typing fit

super_omega_aids #22 Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

First lieutenant

• Supertest - PS4
  • 30579 battles
  • [VENOM]
I did not throw a fit by any means. You discredited my set up and said don't run that at all. I respect your suggestion fully just not a big fan of someone basically saying your set up sucks so mines better. Like I've said before man there's multiple ways to set up a tank.  I respect yours works for you and is diff then mine that's all.

abehamre #23 Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:26 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16305 battles

Thanks alot folks for your different euqipment sugestions. Its good to see people are doing different setups so eweryone can find his own setup who work for them. When i posted this thread its was because i didnt find much out on the net about this tank and this thread may be at help for others grinding czech tanks in the future.

I run for the time being vents, vert stabs and binocs but will sure test out vents, GLD and optics setup. I really enjoy to test different things on the tanks and im not afraid of doing somthing "stupid" because its just a learning fase and fun to be a kind of a pionere.

Never mind my bad English grammatic and be glad im not writing  Norwegian

HeckuvaMonkey47 #24 Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 31801 battles
  • [GUYS]
vents, vert stabs and optics

JPollocksNo5 #25 Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34246 battles
  • [UK]

The only mediums you should ever run binocs on are really slow ones, Matilda etc.

Mental.

v F i n d #26 Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9565 battles
  • [7F]

View PostJPollocksNo5, on 29 May 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

The only mediums you should ever run binocs on are really slow ones, Matilda etc.

Mental.

​Nice logic, run optics in slow mediums. 

DutchDragon 99 #27 Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24859 battles
  • [EASY]

View Postv F i n d, on 08 June 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

​Nice logic, run optics in slow mediums. 

Don't you know? Apparantly Matildas have poor armour so  they should snipe  :trollface:

.....but anyway, the TVP... well it seems most have been said:

V stabs and optics best choices

But then you can choose either gld or vents... if you have BIA (which i asume pretty much everyone has on consoles at tier 10), but especially when coupled with food, vents are the way to go.

Edited by DutchDragon 99, 10 June 2017 - 12:10 PM.

LeftTurnus #28 Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:54 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22910 battles

Everybody is different.

I won't put Binocs on, prefer Coated Optics.

More from the fact Binocs only work when sitting still for a while.

I don't sit long enough in a medium for that. Even behind the lines, I am generally moving around depending on what is happening on the map.

Just my own opinion on what I like.

MississippRebel #29 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15976 battles
I'm with Steel on this one. I would never put binocs on a tier 10 med, especially the TVP 50/51. It already has great view range (410) and I like to play this tank fairly aggressively by getting into a spot early where I can ambush tanks. But you have to be careful and experienced to really play it the way I do. I think the best loadout is Verts, Optics, Vents (or GLD). I like to play this tank at medium to close range where I can ambush enemy tanks that are either engage or not paying attention because this tank is great at hit and runs because it can dump its clip extremely fast. But you always have to be aware of getting yoloed. So make sure you have plenty of friends around to cover you when you are reloading.

MississippRebel #30 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15976 battles

View Postabehamre, on 26 May 2017 - 05:26 AM, said:

Thanks alot folks for your different euqipment sugestions. Its good to see people are doing different setups so eweryone can find his own setup who work for them. When i posted this thread its was because i didnt find much out on the net about this tank and this thread may be at help for others grinding czech tanks in the future.

I run for the time being vents, vert stabs and binocs but will sure test out vents, GLD and optics setup. I really enjoy to test different things on the tanks and im not afraid of doing somthing "stupid" because its just a learning fase and fun to be a kind of a pionere.

Don't run Binocs! If you really want to use binocs on something, then go play a glass cannon TD and sit in the back. There is absolutely no reason or need to run binocs on a tier 10 med. If you are that far in the back that you need to use binocs, well you are playing it wrong.

ProfessorQuickz #31 Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:03 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 10949 battles
Vents, Vert Stabs and Optics. There really isn't any other option that's better for this tank. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users