CHRYSLER-K

new tank free foch stand with jingles MAKE WOT GREAT AGAIN Chrysler Mercedes General Motors

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

TheWhiteWolf644 #81 Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:44 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17618 battles
  • [R41D]

View PostCyraxPT, on 03 March 2018 - 12:58 AM, said:

The defender has more fear factor because of that AND the side armor can still troll some shots, can't say the same of this tank from what i've seen.

Btw, does anyone knows what are the console values for the lower plate of the defender?

the defender can get easily penned at the front and even the sides it is not that strong at all its just version 2 IS-3 with slightly better Armour but its not a massive difference at all , ive killed many defenders its like shooting a piece of butter but the point i make about the Chrysler K is that if they get up in your face theirs nothing you can do at all thats what happend to me in a match could not disengage because i was a heavy and slower so the only thing i could do was try to shoot its front but nothing was getting through the front at all i was done for plus i had no help at all.

but if im gonna be seeing this box alot im gonna have to learn how to kill these easily like i know how to kill the patriot, defender and other premium tanks, so what ill do if it charges at me is ill keep tracking them then ill set there engine on fire and explode them to oblivion and send the turret to pluto with my shells.  

Edited by CaptainSlow6969, 03 March 2018 - 10:52 AM.

WOT

butsubutsu #82 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21209 battles

View PostR35T NO MORE, on 03 March 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

Agreed, the Patriot is better hull down, the AMX has far superior armour as does the defender. The K isn't a bad tank but i wouldn't call it anything near OP, it doesn't do anything that other tier 8 heavies can't do just as well, if not better. If i want a guaranteed steel wall and to sidescrape i'd jump in the KV-5 instead, and there are better hull down support tanks available like the Caernarvon which has a superior gun and doesn't have to deal with a rear turret. 

The Chrysler's main selling point is the fairly unique playstyle. There aren't many tanks with rear mounted turrets. I enjoy it, but i wish i had enough money to have bought the bundle as the AMX seems like a far better tank. 

I own all mentioned tanks and you are so correct. The Chrysler K is fun because of the different play style it offers and people that would like ot to be nerfed has obviously not played the tank. As you said, the AMX is way better in every way except mobility and the same can actually be said about most tier VIII heavy premiums. I still like the Chrysler K, but it is all for the reasons you have mentioned. +1

CyraxPT #83 Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13260 battles

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 03 March 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

the defender can get easily penned at the front and even the sides it is not that strong at all its just version 2 IS-3 with slightly better Armour but its not a massive difference at all , ive killed many defenders its like shooting a piece of butter

Depends of the tank (especially the tier) that you're using against it, the IS3 is already one of the best tier 8 armor wise (especially with the mobility), something similar but with extra armor makes it even better.

The sides are stronger than the Chrystler, the tank is shorter, has more armor and with a bit of angle (during a close fight) it will bounce some shots. The Chrystler? Nope.

PeaceSells86 #84 Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:31 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10613 battles
Yes get in people face and just stay there. They can’t hurt you at that point. Did this to an is3a the other day and they must have been cussing big time cause they couldn’t hurt me. Lol

Like I said earlier, different tank with different playstyle. That’s why I got it. The defenders are fun, tough tanks, but fighting them is possible once you know the week spots.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users