CHRYSLER-K

new tank free foch stand with jingles MAKE WOT GREAT AGAIN Chrysler Mercedes General Motors

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

DutchCupid62 #21 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11765 battles
  • [NLPZR]

View PostPotato QQ, on 23 May 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

WG's version of  pink or diamond camo is reskins tanks and weather variants maps. 

I forgot that we would also have boost/wxo jumping with our tanks and tanks that you can only get in supply drops.

Sounds exciting.

NLPZR Dutch clan recruitment thread:

http://forum-console...-clan-xbox-one/

Potato QQ #22 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22603 battles

View PostFusionStar287, on 22 May 2017 - 11:29 PM, said:

The gun is far from trash. It's literally better than the T32's gun in every single way, and the T32's gun isn't really bad to begin with. And good luck flanking a tank with similar traverse speeds to many medium tanks, assuming you even get a map that doesn't let tanks be nearly immune to being flanked in the first place. Seriously, this tank is a VK 45.02B at tier VIII with slightly worse hull armor and better almost everything else for the tier, and the VKB is already a powerhouse at tier IX. The Chrysler K is literally the single most OP premium tank above tier III on any platform.

I'm not saying that I agree with how Foch went about saying what he did, but what he said was spot on.

Gathering from what SirFosh said. WG new meta is to removing all weak spots  from the front of tanks like the machine gun ports  on the Chrysler K, Coppola from the E5. Which forces players to use more gold rounds. Which then forces players to bleed silver, which then your forced to buy Premium  account or a Premium Tank. Overall in my opinion a disgusting way of doing business. 

While the Chrysler K gun is bad just like the IS-6 gun  the players  is forced to use gold rounds  just to dmg. Which also forces you to bleeding silver.  Win Win for WG and there greedy scheme to milk there fan base. 

Dr EvilGnome73 #23 Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 36107 battles
  • [DG-]
Arrrrgggh rear mounted turret. Not for me then.

Prototype464XBL #24 Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10898 battles

"I hope to see the Chrysler K on Console"

My Random

JesterUSMC #25 Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 12730 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostLORD DEATHv11, on 23 May 2017 - 12:33 AM, said:

While the whole Chrysler K fiasco is getting old, I do hope that WoT console takes notes and doesn't repeat the same mistake.

Ha!

You must be new here :teethhappy:

Semper Fi

Check out The Bunker : http://thebunker.freeforums.net/

Super Unicum Elitist Retired from WoTC - 10/27/2013 to 10/27/2017

W 4 L K U R E #26 Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34495 battles
  • [KMD]
Oh yes. Let us break our game more. 

​My FV215b Review is here: 

​WOTC 2018- The emperor has no clothes!

M0n3y Longer #27 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:33 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24584 battles
  • [FAME-]
The only tank I want to console is The Patriot. The Skorpion G is op basiclly a fast Borsig The Defender is just a stupid tank. So I the crysler When its alowd to not get flanked

MoE: ELC AMX, M103, FCM 50t, AMX CDC, Obj 430, Bat Chat 25t, AMX 50B, 110, 113, AMX 30, T32, T54. T110E5, STB-1, Obj. 140,

E50, E50M, TVP T50/51, T26E4, WT pz iv, Centurion I, M4A1 Reva, Wz-111-14,

Cosm1c ZED #28 Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:13 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51188 battles
Virtual tank or not, anything associated with the name Chrysler with the letter K does not bring up good memories.

SwiftKitten6121 #29 Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 38765 battles

View PostPotato QQ, on 23 May 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

Gathering from what SirFosh said. WG new meta is to removing all weak spots  from the front of tanks like the machine gun ports  on the Chrysler K, Coppola from the E5. Which forces players to use more gold rounds. Which then forces players to bleed silver, which then your forced to buy Premium  account or a Premium Tank. Overall in my opinion a disgusting way of doing business. 

While the Chrysler K gun is bad just like the IS-6 gun  the players  is forced to use gold rounds  just to dmg. Which also forces you to bleeding silver.  Win Win for WG and there greedy scheme to milk there fan base. 

Is6 does not need skill rounds. Im a scrub and i know that.

izgoy99 #30 Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 2521 battles

Garage Tanks

Tempest fox3 #31 Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:21 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21023 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostMatureDolphin86, on 23 May 2017 - 03:15 AM, said:

So with all the fuss about the new premium tank that WoT PC is receiving I think it is only fair that we ask when WoT console might be getting this controversial piece of metal. In my opinion the thing looks terrible, but who cares if it compensates with great armor, and devastating premium shells. In addition it would go along with wg Console's marketing theme of black tanks that cause controversy. I mean seriously wg stop painting tanks with a black skin, every single time it comes back to hurt you, whats the body count at this point? we got the lycan, the black friday tanks, the vengeance, the patton they just keep coming. Anyway back to the question when can I empty my pocket on another tank I am never going to use? Since money is the motive I would suggest wg console use the hype that has been created by this tank and bring it to console A.S.A.P before it fades from memory, but honestly who cares. without further ado I present some game play I found on youtube, along with two objective reviews, enjoy. 

:trollface:

OBJECTIVE REVIEW NUMBER 1:

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy: Highly recommend this one^^

OBJECTIVE REVIEW NUMBER 2:

This video explains why we need this tank asap!

The Chrysler K and the power creep trio can stay the hell out of our game. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

SILVERFISHX #32 Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Players
  • 37865 battles
  • [FEN1X]
Does anyone sense incredible irony that something from Chrysler with the letter K as its model number would be considered good?

leova #33 Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11351 battles
  • [47R]
its dumb that even the weakspots it SHOULD have, those MG's on the front, aren't even modeled:ohmy:

Tempest fox3 #34 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21023 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Postleova, on 23 May 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

its dumb that even the weakspots it SHOULD have, those MG's on the front, aren't even modeled:ohmy:

Have you seen the updated Jadgtiger PC models? The MG ports aren't modelled anymore. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32, Tiger 131, Skoda T25 - In order obtained

Spoiler

VKSheridan #35 Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23290 battles

View PostPotato QQ, on 23 May 2017 - 02:24 AM, said:

Finding a way to get consumers to spend more money is not the definition of "bad business".  Not that I agree or rejoice the tactics, I do understand that if everyone can get what they want at no monetary cost, it's pretty hard to pay the staff.

I,m not seeing WG removing the weak spots as none of my tanks seem any bolder.  Quite the opposite.

I've noticed my T34 ATM got the reticle nerfed so bad that you need to sit parked for three seconds to wait for it to collapse.  It didn't do that when it was new.  It always took forever to reload but the reticle was tolerable.  Now?  You're a sitting duck waiting on the thing to tighten with a well perked crew and VSTABs equipped.  Something has been changed with it.

My Black Lowe used to scout pretty good and could take two shots.  Now it's a nearsighted styrofoam cup that blows up when a butterfly lands on it.  It's always been a slug but man, it has been altered a bit since I bought it.  Nerfing the tech tree tanks doesn't get my goat since they cost me time and WG money but nerfing my Premiums that cost me money and WG some time seems wrong.

In general - I've used more fire extinguishers in the past two weeks than in the entire previous year.  Not from an abundance of gold rounds getting sprayed at it but from the last update.  If they are all to be flameboxes, okay but to take a tank that people purchase and do that?  That's like buying a Dodge Hellcat and Mopar swapping your 707 horse engine (that you bought) with a five liter and saying you didn't really own the engine it came with and they're just trying to keep it competitive with a Prius.....

I often give WG the benefit of the doubt and I do try to look at both sides of a debate but the constant tweaking has even me raising a brow.....

MatureDolphin86 #36 Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10870 battles
  • [TSFF]

View PostVKSheridan, on 23 May 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

Finding a way to get consumers to spend more money is not the definition of "bad business".  Not that I agree or rejoice the tactics, I do understand that if everyone can get what they want at no monetary cost, it's pretty hard to pay the staff.

I,m not seeing WG removing the weak spots as none of my tanks seem any bolder.  Quite the opposite.

I've noticed my T34 ATM got the reticle nerfed so bad that you need to sit parked for three seconds to wait for it to collapse.  It didn't do that when it was new.  It always took forever to reload but the reticle was tolerable.  Now?  You're a sitting duck waiting on the thing to tighten with a well perked crew and VSTABs equipped.  Something has been changed with it.

My Black Lowe used to scout pretty good and could take two shots.  Now it's a nearsighted styrofoam cup that blows up when a butterfly lands on it.  It's always been a slug but man, it has been altered a bit since I bought it.  Nerfing the tech tree tanks doesn't get my goat since they cost me time and WG money but nerfing my Premiums that cost me money and WG some time seems wrong.

In general - I've used more fire extinguishers in the past two weeks than in the entire previous year.  Not from an abundance of gold rounds getting sprayed at it but from the last update.  If they are all to be flameboxes, okay but to take a tank that people purchase and do that?  That's like buying a Dodge Hellcat and Mopar swapping your 707 horse engine (that you bought) with a five liter and saying you didn't really own the engine it came with and they're just trying to keep it competitive with a Prius.....

I often give WG the benefit of the doubt and I do try to look at both sides of a debate but the constant tweaking has even me raising a brow.....

yeah I agree even the US sexton I, which I don't use often has been acting a little weird, I let the reticle zoom in and wait a second and some how I have to fire ten shells to score a hit because all of the others are landing every where other than the enemy tank.  

WY Silver Wolf #37 Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11387 battles
  • [KMD]
*Hands over a few bills under a table* I'll take one Chrysler K tank please so I can pad... I mean do decently in the game every so often. :hiding:

BrogueOne #38 Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:22 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23402 battles
  • [ELDER]
I'm pretty sure that WG as a whole is going to take a step back and put on their reading glasses. They just issued a major company-wide statement to apologize for their mistake in handling the Foch video. This probably(hopefully) means they'll work on implementing more things that CCs and players are asking for and scaling back on things we hate. They opened up a huge gash with what happened and they're going to need a lot of stitches to stop the bleeding.

If the Chrysler P2W does come to console I feel like they'll probably fully model those MG ports and/or raise the cupola a bit. That was my issue with it at any rate. I don't see a problem with the gun really.....seems like a pretty standard US tier 8 gun.

FlukenJager #39 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

Major

• Players
  • 18174 battles
Guys guys guys

They're imaginary tanks.
These things didn't exist for a reason
Because they weren't practical to make.
If I drew the blue prints to a hover tank with three turrets it wouldn't make it any less real than half the tanks in this game recently.

I stopped getting all twisted up about imaginary tanks years ago.
Every game system goes through power creep.
If the game has a way of evolving through supplements or additions it will have power creep.
Anyone who plays dungeons and dragons over the years can attest to that.

They simply can't print a book and stay in business. They need to make another and another to keep people buying or it would be "hey remember that goofy game from 1973? Does anyone have a deteriorated crumbling copy of it so we can play?"
Because you won't find any current support for it.

Take comics for instance, I Haven't read one or bought one since the early 90s, but they kill supermen only to bring him back, that kind of shot.
Why do they do that?
Fans
People complain
"What's the point of the super hero , he had no weaknesses, he's never in danger, he's boring"
To keep the cash flowing they give fans what they want.

What the fan base doesn't realize is you all asked for the Chrysler k
You demanded it.
Years of comments complaining about [edited]premiums , don't buy this , don't buy that, it's crap.

The community like a hive mind crapped all over their "balanced" premium tanks , like the panther m10, ripper, t14.... you demanded more, they gave you more.
They raised prices because everyone snickers about the tanks being too many of them.
They listened to their fans and made changes the fans were calling for.
They Cromwell Berlin comes out on pc and everyone said yay!
wthit's better than a standard Cromwell. But no one cried foul.
The type 59 sold like crazy
When everyone in the console game was well aware of it being op.
But everyone wanted it.

The game is long in the tooth, there is little more they can keep doing to afford to keep support for the game, other than to develop an entirely new game.

The tvp 50/51 is an op tank but no one cries because you can earn it, but we all know most people who got it quickly paid their way to it, but no one cried.

Disgusting selfish money grab?
Guys the game is free to play, for a reason to lire you into the pay for part of it. It's ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY.
You can pay not to have a billion ads on you tube as well.
Anyone remember cable tv? Pay for tv so you don't have commercials?
That didn't last long did it?

Nothing about entertainment is free, stop crying about money grabs and what a company has a right to do or doesn't. It has every right.
They can make $400 digital tanks if they do choose
At some point people will stop playing or won't  buy something.
It's called "what the market will bear"

We all realize people like FOCH and JINGLES make money on YouTube right? Do they  or have the right to do so?
They receive money to keep doing what they are doing. Otherwise they have to do something else and aren't available to do what you want.
Some goes for war gaming.
Fochs channel dies if he doesn't make new videos, he's got no income if WOT doesn't make something for him to make s video about.
How many videos about watching an easy 8 or a bad horn shoot each other will people pay to see?

People don't buy panther m10s because "they suck"
But that's what premium ya is were like back when they were balanced.

FlukenJager #40 Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

Major

• Players
  • 18174 battles

View PostBrogueOne, on 24 May 2017 - 04:22 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure that WG as a whole is going to take a step back and put on their reading glasses. They just issued a major company-wide statement to apologize for their mistake in handling the Foch video. This probably(hopefully) means they'll work on implementing more things that CCs and players are asking for and scaling back on things we hate. They opened up a huge gash with what happened and they're going to need a lot of stitches to stop the bleeding.

If the Chrysler P2W does come to console I feel like they'll probably fully model those MG ports and/or raise the cupola a bit. That was my issue with it at any rate. I don't see a problem with the gun really.....seems like a pretty standard US tier 8 gun.

What's the employee quarterly review going to be like?

i mean it's not like most people start an international [edited]storm at their company with their customers and get a raise and a promotion? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users