CHRYSLER-K

new tank free foch stand with jingles MAKE WOT GREAT AGAIN Chrysler Mercedes General Motors

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

WeNukemWeCookem #41 Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41845 battles
Repeat Die Repeat Die oh i win yes yes yes no no no this is getting ridiculous with the trouble of wargaming.But when you invest your earnings in wagaming and you lose a lot of matches.U say Rage for the win

BrogueOne #42 Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23416 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostFlukenJager, on 24 May 2017 - 07:27 AM, said:

Guys guys guys

They're imaginary tanks.
These things didn't exist for a reason
Because they weren't practical to make.
If I drew the blue prints to a hover tank with three turrets it wouldn't make it any less real than half the tanks in this game recently.

I stopped getting all twisted up about imaginary tanks years ago.
Every game system goes through power creep.
If the game has a way of evolving through supplements or additions it will have power creep.
Anyone who plays dungeons and dragons over the years can attest to that.

They simply can't print a book and stay in business. They need to make another and another to keep people buying or it would be "hey remember that goofy game from 1973? Does anyone have a deteriorated crumbling copy of it so we can play?"
Because you won't find any current support for it.

Take comics for instance, I Haven't read one or bought one since the early 90s, but they kill supermen only to bring him back, that kind of shot.
Why do they do that?
Fans
People complain
"What's the point of the super hero , he had no weaknesses, he's never in danger, he's boring"
To keep the cash flowing they give fans what they want.

What the fan base doesn't realize is you all asked for the Chrysler k
You demanded it.
Years of comments complaining about [edited]premiums , don't buy this , don't buy that, it's crap.

The community like a hive mind crapped all over their "balanced" premium tanks , like the panther m10, ripper, t14.... you demanded more, they gave you more.
They raised prices because everyone snickers about the tanks being too many of them.
They listened to their fans and made changes the fans were calling for.
They Cromwell Berlin comes out on pc and everyone said yay!
wthit's better than a standard Cromwell. But no one cried foul.
The type 59 sold like crazy
When everyone in the console game was well aware of it being op.
But everyone wanted it.

The game is long in the tooth, there is little more they can keep doing to afford to keep support for the game, other than to develop an entirely new game.

The tvp 50/51 is an op tank but no one cries because you can earn it, but we all know most people who got it quickly paid their way to it, but no one cried.

Disgusting selfish money grab?
Guys the game is free to play, for a reason to lire you into the pay for part of it. It's ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY.
You can pay not to have a billion ads on you tube as well.
Anyone remember cable tv? Pay for tv so you don't have commercials?
That didn't last long did it?

Nothing about entertainment is free, stop crying about money grabs and what a company has a right to do or doesn't. It has every right.
They can make $400 digital tanks if they do choose
At some point people will stop playing or won't buy something.
It's called "what the market will bear"

We all realize people like FOCH and JINGLES make money on YouTube right? Do they or have the right to do so?
They receive money to keep doing what they are doing. Otherwise they have to do something else and aren't available to do what you want.
Some goes for war gaming.
Fochs channel dies if he doesn't make new videos, he's got no income if WOT doesn't make something for him to make s video about.
How many videos about watching an easy 8 or a bad horn shoot each other will people pay to see?

People don't buy panther m10s because "they suck"
But that's what premium ya is were like back when they were balanced.

The boy(or girl) makes a fair point. +1

DutchCupid62 #43 Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11765 battles
  • [NLPZR]

View PostBrogueOne, on 24 May 2017 - 05:22 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure that WG as a whole is going to take a step back and put on their reading glasses. They just issued a major company-wide statement to apologize for their mistake in handling the Foch video. This probably(hopefully) means they'll work on implementing more things that CCs and players are asking for and scaling back on things we hate. They opened up a huge gash with what happened and they're going to need a lot of stitches to stop the bleeding.

If the Chrysler P2W does come to console I feel like they'll probably fully model those MG ports and/or raise the cupola a bit. That was my issue with it at any rate. I don't see a problem with the gun really.....seems like a pretty standard US tier 8 gun.

It has better DPM, Premium Pen and aim time then the T32 while using the same gun.

NLPZR Dutch clan recruitment thread:

http://forum-console...-clan-xbox-one/

oboeslayer #44 Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:53 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16830 battles
It's not that great of a tank. It has annoying aspects to it and is every bit a poor design for a premium tank. But I know I'd have no problem killing those on the battle field.

"Evil is relatively rare. Ignorance is epidemic." - Jon Stewart

FlukenJager #45 Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18174 battles

View Postoboeslayer124, on 24 May 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

It's not that great of a tank. It has annoying aspects to it and is every bit a poor design for a premium tank. But I know I'd have no problem killing those on the battle field.

Sure it's a poor design 

that's why it was never a real tank. 

Why did the tiger and tiger 2 not hold back the allied storm? Because they were poor designs that actually got built.

oh no it was the most powerful tank of the war!

aure just like a jaguar is an awesome car, if you can ever keep it out of the mechanic shop. 

Durable, reliable, dependable , easy to make, cheap to maintain ... that's what makes a war machine. 

But shermans aren't going to keep this game alive, they're kinda boring. 

If if the developers make a tank that's "realistic" innthat it's engineer e is easily damaged and it catches on fire when the wind blows and the track gets busted of mud is near by and the ammo rack explodes if you load too many he in a row.... non stop [edited].... but that's why these tanks never became tanks in the first place. Because they were poor designs countries didn't want to put any more Effort into.

they were just ideas. 

But it take away all its short coming where it would be tracked and burning with a damaged engine, broken gun and a dead loader with a blown ammo rack..... and the tank is op. 

bonksta #46 Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 20069 battles
The nickname for the Chrysler k is now "fochwagon",LOL

spraynpray34 #47 Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:18 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19052 battles

Wut does the K stand for?

edit - ah hang on it's ok i get it. It's like Kellogg's special K right?

MatureDolphin86 #48 Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10870 battles
  • [TSFF]

View Postspraynpray34, on 24 May 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Wut does the K stand for?

edit - ah hang on it's ok i get it. It's like Kellogg's special K right?

You got it!

THE CLOSER11 #49 Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:11 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 42206 battles

View PostPotato QQ, on 22 May 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

WG Threatens a Youtuber just because they disagree with his opinion.  WG = is the real SCUMBAG's. I hope WG files for chapter 7 bankruptcy and i hope they do it soon.

I think he said something about the owner/ceo son.

9 out of 10 dentist agree...CAMPING is the #1 cause of hate mail.

Very Classy #50 Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33024 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostCosm1c ZED, on 23 May 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

Virtual tank or not, anything associated with the name Chrysler with the letter K does not bring up good memories.

:teethhappy:

So true... I vowed I would never buy another Chrysler product. Even if they made this an Earnable Tank OP, I may have to pass. F*** Chrysler. The cruddiest car I ever had.

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

BrogueOne #51 Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23416 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostVery Classy, on 24 May 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

:teethhappy:

So true... I vowed I would never buy another Chrysler product. Even if they made this an Earnable Tank OP, I may have to pass. F*** Chrysler. The cruddiest car I ever had.

There's a song by the band Alkaline Trio called "F*** you Aurora" with the punchline in the chorus that goes: "You won't catch me behind the wheel of a Chrysler ever again"

Guderian9139 #52 Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13941 battles
  • [-OFF-]

k-car1.jpg

Chrysler K ? 

Very Classy #53 Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33024 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostBrogueOne, on 24 May 2017 - 05:27 PM, said:

There's a song by the band Alkaline Trio called "F*** you Aurora" with the punchline in the chorus that goes: "You won't catch me behind the wheel of a Chrysler again"

I'll have to listen... it'll be my G**D*** theme song.

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

FlukenJager #54 Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:01 AM

Major

• Players
  • 18174 battles

View PostGuderian9139, on 24 May 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

k-car1.jpg

Chrysler K ? 

lol at the Chrysler k car!

i has a girl friend that used to think they were cool when those things were new?

gnorville #55 Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:47 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14310 battles

View PostCosm1c ZED, on 23 May 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

Virtual tank or not, anything associated with the name Chrysler with the letter K does not bring up good memories.

You have something against Lee Iacocca's brainchild, LOL?

CORSAIR_CRAZY #56 Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33903 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostGuderian9139, on 24 May 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

k-car1.jpg

Chrysler K ? 

in the late 1980s I only owned a motorcycle and my friends grandma was sick of having hers repaired so she gave it to my friend and he asked me if I wanted it.   I could have it for free but I had to get it running.  I rebuilt the engine on it (did all the work and spent 200-300 bucks) and abused the hell outta that thing, I let anyone and their brother borrow it, heck one time we took it out to the desert and played with it out there.  Looking  back we had some great memories in that thing we called it the piece of excrement because it was a dark brown with a yellow interior.  Ironically I have fond memories in that car because I didn't care if my friends got it dirty, if some one stole it, i left it open everywhere I went, i honestly didn't give a rip what could happened to it so perhaps the fact I thought so little of it made it a fun 'care free' car.  I owned it for 2 years and never washed it or cleaned it once ( i did oil and maintenance tho), it was strictly transportation.  

I ended up selling it to another guy that kept hounding me for it, he'd had some legal problems and couldn't even get financing for a used car and was going to lose his job.  So I finally got sick of his whining and I sold it to him.  I think he gave me $450 and 6 months later he blew the engine on it racing someone on the highway.  He later told me I had ripped him off:ohmy:

I am a farmable asset,  please don’t call me a potato

MatureDolphin86 #57 Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10870 battles
  • [TSFF]

View PostCORSAIR_CRAZY, on 25 May 2017 - 01:51 AM, said:

in the late 1980s I only owned a motorcycle and my friends grandma was sick of having hers repaired so she gave it to my friend and he asked me if I wanted it.   I could have it for free but I had to get it running.  I rebuilt the engine on it (did all the work and spent 200-300 bucks) and abused the hell outta that thing, I let anyone and their brother borrow it, heck one time we took it out to the desert and played with it out there.  Looking  back we had some great memories in that thing we called it the piece of excrement because it was a dark brown with a yellow interior.  Ironically I have fond memories in that car because I didn't care if my friends got it dirty, if some one stole it, i left it open everywhere I went, i honestly didn't give a rip what could happened to it so perhaps the fact I thought so little of it made it a fun 'care free' car.  I owned it for 2 years and never washed it or cleaned it once ( i did oil and maintenance tho), it was strictly transportation.  

I ended up selling it to another guy that kept hounding me for it, he'd had some legal problems and couldn't even get financing for a used car and was going to lose his job.  So I finally got sick of his whining and I sold it to him.  I think he gave me $450 and 6 months later he blew the engine on it racing someone on the highway.  He later told me I had ripped him off:ohmy:

that is awesome dude 

CORSAIR_CRAZY #58 Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33903 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostMatureDolphin86, on 25 May 2017 - 11:26 AM, said:

that is awesome dude 

One of the most amazing dates I ever went on was in that car.  Nothing nasty, but it was a surreal experience.  I'd been asking this one girl that I'd frankly become a bit obsessed with to go out with me for over a year.  She'd had a couple boyfriends during that period of time and I'd always ask her between relationships and got a no each time.  Finally she broke up with this bodybuilder guy (huge danish dude) and finally consented to going out with me.  I mean this woman was the closest thing to a perfect ten I ever got close to.  She was beatiful man, wow.  I'd never seen anything like her, body, skin, face, hair, teeth, I mean you name it and she was so nice and down to earth too.  She'd come out to Socal in persuit of a modeling career, I think Wisconsin, don't remember.  Anyways, everything that could've gone wrong on that date did and that Chrysler was part of the problem, apparently my fuel guage had broke and I had no idea.  So here I pick up this amazing woman in this piece of excrement car and (she laughed at my car man and everyone did and I love being ridiculed over the disgusting Chrysler) plus I knew she hadn't gone out with me for my car;)

so halfway through the night the car runs out of fuel on the highway!  That set off a chain of events that included me almost getting into a fight with a cab driver us walking several miles her almost breaking her ankle when one of her heels broke etc..  I finally got her home after watching the sunrise at the beach, it was the most romantic, accidental f-up of a date that ended with her laughing when we finally got her home and she told me she would give me another chance on account of all the craziness of that night, I mean so many things went wrong it was just ridiculous (a bug in our food at the restaurant) it was just a total disaster.  We ended up getting together for like 7 magical months and too bad I wasn't more mature then.  When she broke it off with me she told me something I've never forgotten.  She told me that I reminded her of some of the lovable bozos she'd grown up with in her hometown but that she hadn't left home by herself and busted her behind to find work in the fashion industry to wind up with a dumb dumb like me out here in Socal.  Years later I heard she married and divorced some rich middleeastern guy and owned a house down in Del Mar!  So I guess she kind of lived her California dream, lol. 

I am a farmable asset,  please don’t call me a potato

Guderian9139 #59 Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:42 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13941 battles
  • [-OFF-]
good story, man   thanks

YV4N 3HT N1OJ #60 Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 3648 battles

So, there will obviously be a new premium Daimler Chrysler dual german/us, yeah?

I am sure everybuy gold knows there are no subliminal messages in this game.

"It is the everlasting honor and glory of our submarine personnel that they never failed us in our days of peril." -Chester W Nimitz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users