Tags are overrated

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Iowa_Kai #1 Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 648 battles
  • [KANCO]

Hello fellow aspiring member of the Tank club! Pravda is looking for members, being new on Playstation 4! Officers positions will be available as we get kick started! In fact everyone is needed, to give a good kick start for our clan! Casuals and competitive tanker alike are welcome, and indeed ranks position are available to those who give a dedication! 

Pravda is a clan / community based of Pravda Academy of Girls und Panzer. The Soviet Girls, who as we know also happens to be the best and having the best battle tanks available! Totally biased, but who care! Let's overlook together prejudice and let's dominate the fields together, proud of our tag!

Before going further down with requirements, I'd like to say that it is preferrable if members can commit to play during North America play time! Myself as the founder focus on NA East server unless I play the morning you can find me on Europe!

Requirements of [PRAVD] 

1. Speak English!
  2. Be 16 years old or older!
  3. Have minimum a T6 tank!
  4. Be able to use voice communication. (Preferably Discord)
  5. Don't be a hater!
  6. Have fun!

While having a community page on PS4, there is also a Discord available for chat and voice. It is better do plan this ahead since we may attempt to dip into clan wars once available. To join Discord (Also available as mobile app!) or inquire about Pravda, click the image below!

For any form of questions, please ask on thread, or forums private message, or come ask right away on discord!
~Signed, Iowa_Kai

Edited by Iowa_Kai, 25 May 2017 - 05:02 PM.

Iowa_Kai #2 Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 648 battles
  • [KANCO]
Kindly looking~ bump!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users