M4A2E4 VS Lycan T71

Prem Tank Opinion T71 M4

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: M4A2E4 VS Lycan T71 (57 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

What tank do you guys suggest?

1. Lycan T71 (50 votes [87.72%])

Percentage of vote: 87.72%

2. Ripper M4A2E4 (7 votes [12.28%])

Percentage of vote: 12.28%

Vote Hide poll

His left hand #21 Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:52 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 35186 battles
That paint job looks sweet to me

Šiñísʈeȑ Ďḗuɱ ᶂẫçere

JelliedPenny08 #22 Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16875 battles

View PostLORD DEATHv11, on 26 May 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

I generally love driving big heavies but have a lack of experience driving tanks that rely on speed and hiding. Hiding is just something I don't like having to do in a game about tanks. That's just me though. I'm tempted to get it as I could potentially learn a lot from using it. The thing is that I have more experience and love driving big heavy tanks but lack experience with less armored vehicles. I always enjoy glass cannons as long as they can do tons of damage. I want to get better at driving unarmored vehicles. Also, I have a ton of tier 3 7 and 8 Premium vehicles. But I don't have any tier 5 tanks. It would be nice to have an op for earning a tier 5 tank.

The Ripper is fun, but not great. The Lycan is fun, but can be hard work. I have similar tank tastes to you but mine are changing to more mobile tanks with depression. I take the Ripper out occasionally because I like the paintjob and the view range, but the gun depression on it isn't the 10 degrees promised and it isn't a mini-Fury. You can use itwith a more raw crew though. 

I got the Lycan at Halloween because I don't like light tanks. I know that learning to play them will help me to get better overall though. I don't take it out much but it is always there as an option and since Halloween I've been building a better crew and it works a bit better now. So asa long term option I would go with the Lycan for a free tank because you can grow into it - but it depends on which tiers you are.more comfortable playing. Both tanks benefit from knowledge of weakspots because they have comparatively poor pen. 

I hope it helps and good luck!  :)

Also tagged with Prem Tank, Opinion, T71, M4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users