Looking for a fun, mature, and laid back clan on PS4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Makarrov565 #1 Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:39 AM

Private

• Players
  • 109 battles

Hello,

I've played WoT a lot on the PC up to tier 8 but I no longer play on that platform but I have recently got back into the game on PS4. I'm in the U.S. and play mostly 8pm - 1am EST Mon - Fri and when ever on the weekends. I'm 32m who likes to team up and have a good time so I'm looking for a clan of mature players who just want to enjoy gaming while avoiding all the drama that can come along with clans. It would nice to find a clan who doesn't have all these demands, rules, or restrictions for membership. I would also like to meet people who I can play other games with outside of WoT.  Here is an outline of what I'm looking for in a clan. Thanks!!

Basically what I'm looking for: 

• Active between 7pm - 2am EST (not crazy but a few ppl)
  • No crazy rules or restrictions on what I need or must have to join (all tanks for a certain line/country OR must have tiers)
  • Mature member base (no 12yr olds joking about moms/sisters/pets, making threats left & right, constantly talking about [edited], etc)
  • Members respect each other (no bashing for beliefs, hobbies, etc. I don't want to be lectured about how I occasionally smoke bud and I carry a pistol for SD if it happens to come up in conversation and I don't want to hear others being mistreated by fellow members)
  • Membership ranks are open to dedicated members who prove themselves (if they choose to accept it)
  • The clan uses some form of communications (Teamspeak, Vent, Mumble, In Game, etc & no rules stating you must speak but it should be highly encouraged everyone listen to the team leaders when playing co-op with clan members)

If your clan sounds like it would fit PM me!  Makarrov565

FUN FACT: A few years ago I introduced my dad to WoT and he's been playing ever since. He recently hit the 10,000 battle mark and I can't believe how many tanks are in his inventory. The crazy part is I'm betting he's spent $700 or more over the past 4-5 years. I set up his account with one of my alt email and I swear every couple months I see an email where he's spent another $50-100. He now has a lot of good buddies online he built up a clan with and it makes him happy so it makes me happy as well.

Edited by Makarrov565, 29 May 2017 - 06:52 AM.

jabba1966-uk #2 Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:30 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46738 battles

https://console.worl...lans/ps4/MAX-D/

Come join us were a fun clan and a laugh.

xxFINNxBALORxx #3 Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14632 battles
  • [-NME-]

We welcome new players, matured, jokers, no hate! young-mid aged and old! we clash well!  the odd time we get random guys in the platoon, can't help that, as we open to everyone, but to claim T-BAG, you gotta be cool! down! and not to loco! 

Doorman121 #4 Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:26 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2721 battles
I'm looking for the same can I ask did you find one?

NightOfDeaths #5 Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32436 battles
  • [KMD]

Blah blah blah.

Join us, IRN. Whoooo... yah.

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users