WG has taken the peace from me.

Gun sounds KV1 Churchhill3

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MegladonALPHA #1 Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27876 battles

So with this last op, i went back to old faithful, my KV1. I love this tank. After a hard day grinding it out in the office with people i hate but have to like, there are few things that put me at peace like a 90 min of WoT in the evening. I got it good since my wife doesn't care if I play this game everyday. I am a whale. I pay for premiums. I pay to XP through crappy grinds. So it came with great unrest in my soul when I loaded my KV1 and now it has a crappy rifle sound for the gun. What happened to that thump? Why did you change this? It really is a bummer. 

So I get off that game a load up my Churchill III and guess what? Yep, you changed that gun sound too. No more deep thumping 2 second firing cannon making my soul sing. Just a hallow rifle sounding crack. Which sucks. Really really sucks. 

STOP CHANGING THE SOUNDS OF THE GUNS. ITS NOT OK. 

NightOfDeaths #2 Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32450 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostMegladonALPHA, on 31 May 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

So with this last op, i went back to old faithful, my KV1. I love this tank. After a hard day grinding it out in the office with people i hate but have to like, there are few things that put me at peace like a 90 min of WoT in the evening. I got it good since my wife doesn't care if I play this game everyday. I am a whale. I pay for premiums. I pay to XP through crappy grinds. So it came with great unrest in my soul when I loaded my KV1 and now it has a crappy rifle sound for the gun. What happened to that thump? Why did you change this? It really is a bummer. 

So I get off that game a load up my Churchill III and guess what? Yep, you changed that gun sound too. No more deep thumping 2 second firing cannon making my soul sing. Just a hallow rifle sounding crack. Which sucks. Really really sucks. 

STOP CHANGING THE SOUNDS OF THE GUNS. ITS NOT OK. 

No wonder it doesn't feel as satisfactory as it used to

Screw my elders!!!!

World of Tanks a game where it's 1 versus 29. 15 reds trying to kill you and 14 greens trying to support them. The yellows are your only hope. For signature and stats visit http://wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

2 & 3 MoEs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users