:sad:

*cries in corner* 

1st wave EU Beta Tester

​Immortals Member

ViolenceForHire #122 Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 9234 battles

Vsop, no disrespect, and congrats, but...

A first strike medal won? Really? Come on WoT!!! What's next? A medal for breathing? A medal for pushing the "ON" button? This is not a medal. This is an inevitability.

So taking a complete lack of imagination and putting it with some graphics...

Posted Image 

PANZERsaurusREX #123 Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 16055 battles

After thinking about this for a few days, it is my opinion, and it seems to be the opinion of others, that this contest was disingenuous.  

The contest outline led most of us to believe that WG was serious in crowd sourcing new medal designs to be included into the game. A large number of us took this as a legitimate invitation to develop well thought out concepts that could be adopted as legitimate medals for WoT. There is a hand and style that WoT currently uses for their medal designs and that style is awesome. I seriously doubted that they were going to include cartoon flat images along side their current medals. Knowing this, I decided that the graphics took a backseat to the actual parameters of the contest. I am not alone in interpreting the contest rules. Had the rules stated, "We want you to draw a cool medal. Best graphics wins." than the outcome would have been accurate.

I am not sure why WG created such specific criterion if they just were judging on graphics? In my opinion this was a bit insulting. If you aren't going to take peoples well thought out suggestions seriously, than why the ruse? If you don't honestly plan on including people's ideas into the game than why create a contest at all?

Further, the excuse that you had to vote on the winners before the deadline is a further insult to the contest. Are you really saying that? Are you and your team of judges not working this week? You can't wait a couple of work days to allow your customers and loyal fans to submit their designs? It seems that this game was a task that some coordinator had and just wanted to close it out on his scrum board. Again, people took this contest seriously based upon the contest outline. After searching for a description in my head, the best way to describe this contest is disingenuous at best and very disappointing at worst. It really appears that GA really wasn't interested in our ideas but more interested in creating the illusion of building a community. 

I suppose my summary would be if you don't plan on taking these contests seriously than don't have contests at all. 

Gunlion WGA, if you want to chime in on this, please cast some light?

Baileys OffRoad #124 Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 18854 battles
  • [31337]

View PostARRothe, on 02 March 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

Congrats to the winners :) Although I have a few things to mention:

1) You  picked winners before the contest closing time. ''The contest ends on February 28, 2014, 11:59pm Pacific ''

People had several more hours to submit entries ... some may have been planning to enter, but were denied the chance.

2) The same person has won 1st place two times in a row ( AgedVsop won 1st place in the avatar contest too I believe. I'm not saying it's a fix or anything, but it does seem slightly unfair.)

2) The results werent really brought to attention. A news article or some mention of the winners on a more easily accessible page would be nice.

The contest was posted on Feb 2nd.  So it was open for 26 days....that should have been more than enough time to get a medal in dont ya think?

View PostBashful, on 03 March 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

My $0.02 about the outcome is that it appears that this was more a contest about artistic ability than anything else.

That is, it appears as though 99% of the score was given to how pretty the picture was and 1% was given towards the actual game mechanics that would award the medal.

Maybe it is sour grapes on my part --- I thought I had come up with something creative and different than the existing awards, and learning that I didn't even cut the top 10....

-b

Does sound a bit like sour grapes as you put it. Its a shame you disgrace the winners by putting down their entries mechanics. I actually liked many of the entries that were put in and looked more at their mechanics than their art.  Look I know my kids are the greatest kids on the planet but put it to a world vote and they might not come out on top....ok, I know they would but you get the point. 

View PostBlueTricky, on 03 March 2014 - 05:08 PM, said:

edit:on that note can they comment on why the same contest on other regions was given out bigger rewards. Is that a region thing? To clarify, on pc and in the Spanish contest the 1st prize was 5000 instead of 3000

ill admit some disappointment but this is their first contest and I would hope WG learns to be a little more clear in terms of criteria because if all the contests are going to be about who can make the cleanest graphics then there's going to be a very limited pool of potential winners

Contest payouts were clearly specified and we all entered knowing these payouts, doesnt really matter what they were somewhere else.  The details of the contest were clearly stated and its disappointing that so many like to speculate that the content behind the winners medals were not worthy. 

View PostViolenceForHire, on 04 March 2014 - 08:20 AM, said:

Vsop, no disrespect, and congrats, but...

A first strike medal won? Really? Come on WoT!!! What's next? A medal for breathing? A medal for pushing the "ON" button? This is not a medal. This is an inevitability.

So taking a complete lack of imagination and putting it with some graphics...

His medal isnt just for first kill...there are other criteria....team victory and survival making this a bit more difficult to achieve and also making it a very game worthy and achievable medal. 

View PostTLP PANZER, on 04 March 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

After thinking about this for a few days, it is my opinion, and it seems to be the opinion of others, that this contest was disingenuous.  

The contest outline led most of us to believe that WG was serious in crowd sourcing new medal designs to be included into the game. A large number of us took this as a legitimate invitation to develop well thought out concepts that could be adopted as legitimate medals for WoT. There is a hand and style that WoT currently uses for their medal designs and that style is awesome. I seriously doubted that they were going to include cartoon flat images along side their current medals. Knowing this, I decided that the graphics took a backseat to the actual parameters of the contest. I am not alone in interpreting the contest rules. Had the rules stated, "We want you to draw a cool medal. Best graphics wins." than the outcome would have been accurate.

I am not sure why WG created such specific criterion if they just were judging on graphics? In my opinion this was a bit insulting. If you aren't going to take peoples well thought out suggestions seriously, than why the ruse? If you don't honestly plan on including people's ideas into the game than why create a contest at all?

Further, the excuse that you had to vote on the winners before the deadline is a further insult to the contest. Are you really saying that? Are you and your team of judges not working this week? You can't wait a couple of work days to allow your customers and loyal fans to submit their designs? It seems that this game was a task that some coordinator had and just wanted to close it out on his scrum board. Again, people took this contest seriously based upon the contest outline. After searching for a description in my head, the best way to describe this contest is disingenuous at best and very disappointing at worst. It really appears that GA really wasn't interested in our ideas but more interested in creating the illusion of building a community. 

I suppose my summary would be if you don't plan on taking these contests seriously than don't have contests at all. 

Gunlion WGA, if you want to chime in on this, please cast some light?

Panzer...seriously man?  All this negative garbage typed out in an effort to salvage ones ego is embarrassing at best, just plain ridiculous at worst.  (terrible clan representation)

Your medal was very close to another in the game and yet you still placed.  I had other ideas as well and took the input from members like max chaos and came up with new ideas to end up with something original that could not be deemed similar to any other medal currently in the game.  This last idea was had after actually achieving this in my Hetzer on Malinovka one day.  

The winners entry was clearly understood....short, sweet and to the point and you know what...it was not similar to anything we currently have.  On top of that, his medal art was the best...it looked great and from the moment you saw it you could see it being an achievement.  I had him pegged for the winner from day one but i submitted my entry anyway.  He pissed me off a little with his arrogant post later but its not a contest of tact.  

The fact that you even placed at all with your sketch should show you that they were looking at the achievement not the art. 

Its time to grow up people! Congratulate the winners and look forward to the next contest.....Lets not let this guy win 3 in a row. (he did have a hands down no contest victory in the avatar contest)

So lets bottle up the arrogance, suck in the bottom lip and set the sights on whats to come. 

Oh yeah....and Congrats to all the winners and all the entries i thought they all rocked...it must have a been difficult for the judges.

PANZERsaurusREX #125 Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 16055 battles

SomeoneBettah you have confused my harsh criticism of WG undermining the legitimacy of the contest with sycophantic finger pointing toward me and others in their defense. 

Why you have made assumptions into the state of my ego and, out-of-left-park, included mention of the clan you recently quit is beyond me. I have no negative feelings about you. In fact, you are a hell of a tanker. Please leave me out of your personal politics in this matter and just address my criticisms within the context of the forum. 

In the most clear and succinct way possible, I offer an analogy: 

- If you are going to have a contest called the 100 yard dash,

- And you award the ribbons at the 90 yards, 

- Then 100 yard dash contest is disingenuous and disappointing

If anything SomeoneBettah, instead of defending your 2nd place 90-yard finish, you should make sure WG follows their own rules and respects the guidelines they set for future contests. Had they not decided on the contest winners before the contest ended there would have been fewer questions into the legitimacy of the contest. Do you feel personally attacked at the criticisms set forward by others in reaction to to how the contest was handled? While your defense of the outcome is understandable, you want people to recognize your win, I encourage you to understand why other people who were left out may feel about this. It has left a bad taste in their mouths as well.

This is an integrity issue. From a purely philosophical standpoint, if I were to say I will be somewhere at noon when am I “late”. 5 minutes past, 10 minutes past, 1 hour past? I would personally define late as one second after noon. If I am not on time, I am late.  You mentioned that 26 days was enough time for a contest with a different outline. So if you owe someone $100 dollars are you saying that paying them $85 is legit? 

They broke their own rules. If they don’t respect their own rules, why should we take seriously their pre-mature judgements on the contest winners? This includes my 4th place finish. And you may falsely assume that I am upset at my 4th place finish. I am not. Look at my post history. I was stoked about my finish until I started to read other peoples posts on the matter. Without WG Admin chiming in here, it appears that this was a community building ploy and not really a contest that they will adopt new medals from. 

To me, the gold means very little. What would erase my “negativity” on this matter would be to see First Strike be adopted into the game. When that happens, then I will believe that this was a legit contest. In my mind, seeing the winning medal actually being adopted into the game was the real contest afterall. Winning 300 gold for mindshare is blasé. 

Edited by TLP PANZER, 05 March 2014 - 06:16 PM.

Baileys OffRoad #126 Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:29 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 18854 battles
  • [31337]

View PostTLP PANZER, on 05 March 2014 - 01:15 PM, said:

SomeoneBettah you have confused my harsh criticism of WG undermining the legitimacy of the contest with sycophantic finger pointing toward me and others in their defense. 

Why you have made assumptions into the state of my ego and, out-of-left-park, included mention of the clan you recently quit is beyond me. I have no negative feelings about you. In fact, you are a hell of a tanker. Please leave me out of your personal politics in this matter and just address my criticisms within the context of the forum. 

If anything SomeoneBettah, instead of defending your 2nd place 90-yard finish, you should make sure WG follows their own rules and respects the guidelines they set for future contests. Had they not decided on the contest winners before the contest ended there would have been fewer questions into the legitimacy of the contest. Do you feel personally attacked at the criticisms set forward by others in reaction to to how the contest was handled? While your defense of the outcome is understandable, you want people to recognize your win, I encourage you to understand why other people who were left out may feel about this. It has left a bad taste in their mouths as well.

They broke their own rules. If they don’t respect their own rules, why should we take seriously their pre-mature judgements on the contest winners? This includes my 4th place finish. And you may falsely assume that I am upset at my 4th place finish. I am not. Look at my post history. I was stoked about my finish until I started to read other peoples posts on the matter. Without WG Admin chiming in here, it appears that this was a community building ploy and not really a contest that they will adopt new medals from. 

To me, the gold means very little. What would erase my “negativity” on this matter would be to see First Strike be adopted into the game. When that happens, then I will believe that this was a legit contest. In my mind, seeing the winning medal actually being adopted into the game was the real contest afterall. Winning 300 gold for mindshare is blasé. 

Panzer, I'm not pointing a finger at anyone...I was simply responding to numerous posts with my own opinion. You all expressed yours and in return I expressed mine.

I  was not defending myself but rather all the members that happen to place in the contest as well as the judgement of these concepts by WG.  Your statements as well as the others I quoted wrongly detracted from the legitimacy of their "win" as you put it.  Stating they only placed for their pretty gaphics and not the concept / mechanics of their medal ideas.   A statement as such depicts the poster as believing that their concept was far superior and should have placed but didn't because they couldn't or chose not to make a pretty graphic. 

Gunlion WGA did offer an apology about the timing of judgement as seen here and expressed their intent for future contests. 

View PostGunlion WGA, on 03 March 2014 - 01:25 PM, said:

You're correct on the contest deadline; I apologize. In order to get the entries judged--and get prizes scheduled to be given out!--before the weekend, the deadline was cut short. Again, I apologize as there was no prior notice; in the future, weekly contests will either have an earlier Friday deadline, or will run through the weekend and end on the following Monday. (That will give players more time to get their entries in!)

Regarding winners, we judge each contest separately, and put all entries to a vote. We do this because we want to be fair to everyone--all entries are judged on their merit for the current contest. 

And yes, we definitely want to show off winning entries in future contests in places other than just on the forums! 

If the negative criticisms posted were simply about the fact that WG judged the contest early than that could be absorbed and understood...but when its coupled with statements like,  it appears it was a contest of who could make the best graphic etc. it robs the criticism of any merit and begins to sound more like a bruised ego or unsportsmanlike conduct or even more simply put....whining. 

As you put the most into your post you got a larger response.  It has nothing to do with you as a tanker or a person. Its not personal at all simply a response to a publicized post. As a former member of the clan I would have been embarrassed by your representation given the above reasoning.  As I am not a member now I dont care how you choose to represent it.  But if you take nothing else from my response I hope you can see how the posts I quoted may have come across to many. 

I also desire to see the winning concept brought to a reality. WG has not said that it will not include it in the game....at this point lets hope they do. 

Bashful #127 Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 28560 battles
  • [47R]

View PostSomeoneBettah, on 04 March 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

Does sound a bit like sour grapes as you put it. Its a shame you disgrace the winners by putting down their entries mechanics. I actually liked many of the entries that were put in and looked more at their mechanics than their art.  Look I know my kids are the greatest kids on the planet but put it to a world vote and they might not come out on top....ok, I know they would but you get the point.

Disgrace the winners? At point is calling out how the actual judging went versus what was implied in the contest rule actually disgracing the winners?

It's not your fault that many of us thought that creativity in creating the winning mechanics would be worth more points than skill in Photoshop and other image manipulation software...

-b

Baileys OffRoad #128 Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 18854 battles
  • [31337]

View PostBashful, on 05 March 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

Disgrace the winners? At point is calling out how the actual judging went versus what was implied in the contest rule actually disgracing the winners?

It's not your fault that many of us thought that creativity in creating the winning mechanics would be worth more points than skill in Photoshop and other image manipulation software...

-b

In point of fact you were and are still speculating at how the entries were judged.  Did I miss some WG post somewhere that said we decided to judge the entries based on the graphic and not the content because I don't recall seeing such a post.  

You were not apart of the judging and it would be wrong for anyone to claim that entries were chosen for any other reason than the contest stated. 

Its this speculation that some of you shared that triggered my response in the first place.  The fact is you have no facts, only speculative opinions based on personal feelings. 

Me, I'm just thrilled to play such a great game that has more support than I've seen on any other I've played.  They offer much more than just the game and they have a reachable support team for any issues one has.  I think that's pretty awesome. 

I've missed the cut by minutes and hours on a few contests that didn't state at what exact hour or minute they would end but didn't get bent out of shape over it.  The greatest part about these contests are that there will be another one.  If you missed one simply go for another one. 

They are currently holding a contest for the creation of WOT inspired drink coaster. The contest rules are very descriptive and will be near impossible to misread. 

Edited by SomeoneBettah, 05 March 2014 - 09:03 PM.

Baileys OffRoad #129 Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 18854 battles
  • [31337]

View PostNyx WGA, on 02 February 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

Tankers!

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 edition team announces the new “Design a Medal!” contest.

Contest objectives:

• Create a design of a unique in-game achievement (medal or insignia) devoted to World of Tanks: Xbox 360 edition. The image can be created in any graphic software or drawn by hand.

• Give a name to your achievement.

• Specify the conditions for receiving your achievement. A short description should explain what players have to accomplish in the game to be given this medal.

• Publish the design of your achievement and its description in the special contest topic at the Forum.

Contest rules:

• Any player can participate. One entry per player.

• The image must be created in any graphic software or drawn by hand.

• Your entry must be created for this contest specifically.

• Your achievement must be unique: there must be no similar achievement in World of Tanks: Xbox 360 edition, World of Tanks, or World of Warplanes.

• The style of your design and the requirements for getting the achievement must stay within the main World of Tanks concept (for instance, entries like “Jedi Medal” will not be taken for consideration).

• Recommended resolution for designs is not smaller than 800х600 px and not larger than 1024х768 px, the size of your file must not be greater than 700 KB, images must be submitted in one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG or GIF.

• All designs must not violate ethical and legal norms, as well as Forum Rules.

• After a design has been published at the game forum, all exclusive rights to it are transferred to Wargaming as stated in paragraph “6. Exclusive Rights” of the EULA.

Please note:

• We do not recommend that you use names of historical figures in this contest.

The contest starts after this announcement has been published at the Forum.

The contest ends on February 28, 2014, 11:59pm Pacific (8am GMT on March 1, 2014).

Prizes:

I place — 3000 gold.

II place — 2000 gold.

III place — 1000 gold.

IV–X places — 300 gold.

I'm really not sure where so many got confused.  This is the last post I'll make in here on this topic so feel free to flame away if you are so compelled. 

Some of you like examples so heres one-

on any food item that displays its ingredients the first one specified is the largest portion of the product and is therefore the most important to be aware of. 

You will notice that the first ingredient specified in the contest is to create a design. 

Then give it a name and specify some conditions.

All further specifications revolve around the medal design. 

(sounds to me like the medal itself is pretty important)

NO WHERE does it say the medal will be considered for entry into the game. (so im not sure how anyone could have been led to believe this)

So how is it that some of you now feel they said the content was most important, medal second and where did it say winning medal will be entered into game.  

Truth is all the points your trying to make are invalid.  The only thing you can be upset about if you choose to invest that much emotion into this, is that they voted a little early for which they have apologized. 

PANZERsaurusREX #130 Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 16055 battles

SomeoneBettah two things:

1. I ask you again, kindly, please keep your personal feelings about my involvement in your old clan out of this thread. Perhaps inadvertently, you managed to sneak in a  direct implication that my clan is somehow disgraced by me expressing my opinions honestly. So in a very passive-aggressive way, you are calling me a disgrace. I don't appreciate that at all. This forum allows us to express our thoughts, achievements and grievances. Let us please keep our tone above ground and not degrade the topic into a flame war of passive aggressive insults and jabs that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

2. On the other hand, and most importantly, you said, "I also desire to see the winning concept brought to a reality. WG has not said that it will not include it in the game....at this point lets hope they do."

Yep. I agree, so lets leave it like that. 

Gunlion WGA #131 Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:19 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 110 battles

There seems to have been some confusion around the contest, and I think that some clarification for both the rules as well as the judgement process might help everyone understand the thought process behind deciding the winners that we chose. I believe there's also some misconception as to the purpose of the contest: treating it as solely a creative contest, as opposed to the idea of "crowdsourcing" medal ideas. I want to come back to that in a moment to make sure everyone's on the same page, both for this contest as well as further contests. 

Regarding the comments about individual entries, and how they were chosen, I'd first like to remind everyone that, despite your personal opinions on the winners, let's please not lessen or detract from anyone's submission: some people put a lot of time and effort into writing the mechanics of a medal, which is great! Others put a clear amount of time into the design of their medals, even if the mechanics present were more simplistic, which doesn't detract from the visuals that they made. I don't want to start debating the merits of individual entries and specifically explain, "We chose X entry for Y prize because Z," but to give you an idea of the decision process, we review all entries and open it to a vote. The team looks at creativity, presentation, and adherence to the rules of the contest in judging who wins.

Speaking of the rules, let's recap the pertinent rules to this discussion:

• Your achievement must be unique: there must be no similar achievement in World of Tanks: Xbox 360 edition, World of Tanks, or World of Warplanes.

• The style of your design and the requirements for getting the achievement must stay within the main World of Tanks concept (for instance, entries like “Jedi Medal” will not be taken for consideration).

• After a design has been published at the game forum, all exclusive rights to it are transferred to Wargaming as stated in paragraph “6. Exclusive Rights” of the EULA.

You will note that "medal complexity" was not a necessary requirement, nor did we put heavy emphasis on the design aspect, either. We wanted this to be open to as many players as possible, and what we took into account was the presentation of the medals. Again, we had many great submissions that had clear focus in different areas, whether the writeup or the visuals. Each winner presented a standout entry. (Among the many great entries who did not win a prize, but still deserve mention!)

Regarding crowdsourcing ideas for medals, that was never stated as a part of this contest. Might we adapt some of these medal ideas to actually be featured in the game? It's a possibility! However, the intent behind this contest was for our players to have fun in showing off their creativity, not to compete for their medals getting into the game. In future contests we may specify if we are going to use something as a potential idea for content that will appear in World of Tanks, but most of our contests are just fun ways for you to make something, post it for others to see, and maybe win some prizes! 

I hope that helps to clear things up. 

PANZERsaurusREX #132 Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 16055 battles

Thanks for the clarification Gunlion. I definitely wont take these contests so seriously in the future. I was, and apparently other were as well, guilty of reading into the "Create a design of a unique in-game achievement (medal or insignia) devoted to World of Tanks: Xbox 360 edition." as being a contest in which the winner would have his design become an actual in-game achievement for the Xbox.

Your reply explains everything and I appreciate the clarification. 

Undefined tw0 #133 Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23854 battles

Not for the contest but something ive been toying and mulling over.  Two medals with unique rewards attached to them.

Underwhelming Force:  Double the XP or damage of the next player on your team in a loss.  1.5 x XP awarded.

With Friends Like These:  Double the XP and damage of the next player on your team in a loss.  1.5 x XP and credits awarded.

BRENT NUMBER 3 #134 Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11692 battles

View PostARRothe, on 02 March 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Congrats to the winners :) Although I have a few things to mention:

1) You  picked winners before the contest closing time. ''The contest ends on February 28, 2014, 11:59pm Pacific ''

People had several more hours to submit entries ... some may have been planning to enter, but were denied the chance.

2) The same person has won 1st place two times in a row ( AgedVsop won 1st place in the avatar contest too I believe. I'm not saying it's a fix or anything, but it does seem slightly unfair.)

2) The results werent really brought to attention. A news article or some mention of the winners on a more easily accessible page would be nice.

AgedVsop is creative!!!  So what you are saying is that it's not fair because he's creative.

BATTLEDRAGON 60 #135 Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:31 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14878 battles
WILL THIS DO  CLICK ON TO EN LARGE

Attached Files

• Attached File   dragons medal.jpg   24.22K

Edited by BATTLEDRAGON 60, 06 March 2014 - 05:31 PM.

HybridWookiee89 #136 Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3648 battles
  • [IVXX]
Medal name: Ankle Biter 

requirement: Track an enemy tank that is 2+ tiers above you more than three times or keeping the track damaged for more than 45 seconds from continuous damage

looks like: a set of grousers with a bite taken out of them

Fang Cloudeye #137 Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 8301 battles
  • [CLAWS]

View PostBATTLEDRAGON 60, on 06 March 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

More like Dragon's medal. Awarded for the most consecutive games camped by a heavy tank in the spawn. We could also have the dragon slayers medal, awarded for each base camping heavy you kill. This medal have 5 levels and starts with the first 10 and moves up from there.

Edited by Fang Cloudeye, 22 March 2014 - 03:44 PM.

If you must kill a man it costs you nothing to be polite while doing it. Winston Churchill

BEEZO266 #138 Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 11061 battles

View PostBATTLEDRAGON 60, on 06 March 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

It seems to me that you just want a medal named after you in some form or fashion...

If you were truthful about it and design a medal based on your play style of Heavy Camping at the home base, I would gladly vote for it, as that would be "truth in advertising"  :great:

11supertest_a-company_private.png

GRIZZ0171 #139 Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3630 battles

View PostHybridWookiee89, on 21 March 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

Medal name: Ankle Biter 

requirement: Track an enemy tank that is 2+ tiers above you more than three times or keeping the track damaged for more than 45 seconds from continuous damage

looks like: a set of grousers with a bite taken out of them

Wouldn't this be better as an xbox achievement?

"Once a king always a king, but once a knight is never enough!" 

:great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users