40 replies to this topic

Pontiac Pat #21 Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

Major

• WCL
  • 17934 battles
  • [47R]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 09 June 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

Tank Buffs/Nerfs

- Balance passes have been taking place. Just in 3.8 we touched a couple Premium Tanks but we have a larger balance pass still in progress for a future update. 

Regarding Buffs/Nerfs - I know TJ is very much against nerfing premium tanks, but to keep the entire game from power creeping we NEED to have some of the most OP tanks nerfed.  I think as long as the nerfs leave them still somewhat above average, but not totally OP then the purchasers won't complain too bad.  Here are some examples:

T1E6 variants - You could reduce health by 50 and it would still be a great tier 2 tank.

US Sexton - You could reduce the rate of fire by 5% and reduce the view range by 30m and it'd still be fantastic.

Pz.B2 - Slightly nerf the view range (maybe 10m) and ground resistances (maybe 10%) so it feels more like a heavy and I think it would be less feared.

Pz.V/IV - just reduce health by 150 and call it good.

KV-220-2/Bogatyr - The hull armor is a tad too good.  It's supposed to be a KV-3 chassis right?  Then reduce the side/rear hull armor from 100 to 90mm so that it matches the KV-3 and maybe reduce the front hull by 5mm.

Captured KV-1 - It has more mobility than the tech tree KV-1 with no downside.  Reduce the rate of fire by 5% to compensate and call it good.

T-34-88 - a slight 5% rate of fire nerf would be enough to reign this in.

Tiger 131 - The pen buff the community begged for was just too much.  Bring the pen back down 10-15mm on the standard and premium rounds and reduce the HE round to 44mm like all the other 88mm HE rounds.  That would be a nice compromise that leaves the flavor of the tank intact.

Non Premiums-

M53/55 - 5% nerf to aim time and accuracy would probably make everyone happy.

Waffle E100 - At least make the time between shots longer - maybe 2.5 seconds - and reduce the clip size to 5 shots with a quicker clip reload.

If you do this much ^^^ the community would be much happier and the power creep would be substantially reigned in.

Edited by Pontiac Pat, 10 June 2017 - 05:37 AM.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send me a message.

Marks of Excellence thresholds - http://damagestandings.com

Deuces WiId #22 Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 14145 battles

How difficult is it to add a check box in the options that allows quick press track repair?

Why can't you fix the stuttering when multiple reds get detected simultaneously or e-brake drifting in fast tanks?

The physics that make it feel like we're driving on ice.

6th Sense and Detected not working.

Perfectly aimed shots that [edited]off into the dirt, sky and every where else but where you aim.

Lag spikes, sound glitches, outdated UI, playing the same maps over and over again, playing on those same maps from the same spawn, the crazy match making, missing AAR when leaving a battle...

The attention to detail is non existent and makes it feel like the people behind the ones and zeros don't take any pride in what they do. The game feels like it's still in Beta and the updates introduce more bugs and bloat instead of fixing and polishing the core game play. 

Moving on from the base game issues to DLC and community requested​ features and ideas that fall upon deaf ears is a subject I dare not delve into.

Give me a polished WoT gaming experience that feels like a finished product.

Stop Holding New Premium Tanks on Ransom With X3 Gambling ops and Absurdly Overpriced Reskins⚠ 

WILD

smotedown318 #23 Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 28405 battles
  • [YOMA]
I never got the email
3 marked tanks --  M4, M4A3E8, M4A3E2, M46 patton, T71, M41 Walker Bulldog, T14, T29, T34, M103, M18 Hellcat, T25/2, Cromwell, Comet, Conquer, AMX ELC bis, VK 16.02 Leopard, VK 30.01 D, VK 30.02 M, Indien-panzer, Leopard prototype A, Waffenträger auf Pz. IV,  Motherland, KV-3, KV-4, T-10, Skoda T 25,

sledge6301 #24 Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:39 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22232 battles
  • [RDNCK]

View PostDeuces WiId, on 09 June 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

How difficult is it to add a check box in the options that allows quick press track repair?

Why can't you fix the stuttering when multiple reds get detected simultaneously or e-brake drifting in fast tanks?

The physics that make it feel like we're driving on ice.

6th Sense and Detected not working.

Perfectly aimed shots that [edited]off into the dirt, sky and every where else but where you aim.

Lag spikes, sound glitches, outdated UI, playing the same maps over and over again, playing on those same maps from the same spawn, the crazy match making, missing AAR when leaving a battle...

The attention to detail is non existent and makes it feel like the people behind the ones and zeros don't take any pride in what they do. The game feels like it's still in Beta and the updates introduce more bugs and bloat instead of fixing and polishing the core game play. 

Moving on from the base game issues to DLC and community requested​ features and ideas that fall upon deaf ears is a subject I dare not delve into.

The ridicoulus track shoots even when perfectley hide behind needs a new supply drop with only trackrepair x 25 for every battle.

on the other topics it is like 100% spot on to the point.

sledge6301 #25 Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:43 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22232 battles
  • [RDNCK]

View PostGigantic Owl, on 09 June 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

So the waffle removal and TD alpha nerfs are on the way then?

When the Sweden line of TDs will be in the game the waffle talks will stop and there will be a nerf debate over the op swedes.

So all in all happy nerfing.

ErinaceousHedge #26 Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12099 battles
Email? What constitutes a 'current active player'?

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017

"The best tank terrain is that without anti-tank weapons."  - Soviet Military Doctrine

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Road Runnerdn #27 Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16921 battles
I am definitely an active user and have not recieved an email regarding the weather maps. And no, it's not in the spam folder.

Black RL #28 Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41913 battles

Why are some people speaking for me??????

I for example don't want my premium tanks nerfed! This nonsense of comunitny speak without consulting the community has to stop!!!!

And NO, the poll didn't have tons of things I want!

Speak all you want, but don't speak for me!

Edit: no email for me and I have 40k games LOL

Gotta catch them all! ^^

My hateful 4: Food a p2w mechanism, New player experience vs veteran player, Are overpowered premium tanks p2w? and Why World of Tanks can't shake off being perceived as a p2w game

See what happens to your tank in real time when you use equipment, supplies or crew skills in tanks.gg

rhymeswithN00bs #29 Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:31 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 13991 battles
  • [GIRLS]

View PostBlack RL, on 10 June 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

I for example don't want my premium tanks nerfed! This nonsense of comunitny speak without consulting the community has to stop!!!!

Don't panic. The poll doesn't say anything about nerfing premium tanks, and Max is talking about buffing them not nerfing them.

XOXO, Noobius Y

Mashed #30 Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 21824 battles
No email here, also don't nerf my premium tanks if you want me to buy any more of them in the future ;)

Youtube 

You only help your team mates, because they can't be shot at, if they're dead.

Trees Cut: 48,000+

Black RL #31 Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:43 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41913 battles

View PostrhymeswithN00bs, on 10 June 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

Don't panic. The poll doesn't say anything about nerfing premium tanks, and Max is talking about buffing them not nerfing them.

Good.

But I HATE when people say the community this and the community that, I respect but don't agree with tons of things! Specially the cirugical absence of nerfs to the meds!

Speak all you want, you should and it's a good thing, but don't speak for me!

Gotta catch them all! ^^

My hateful 4: Food a p2w mechanism, New player experience vs veteran player, Are overpowered premium tanks p2w? and Why World of Tanks can't shake off being perceived as a p2w game

See what happens to your tank in real time when you use equipment, supplies or crew skills in tanks.gg

MaxChaos24 #32 Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10618 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostBlack RL, on 10 June 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

No need to worry! 

The Premium tank changes were buffs. 

Correct, that poll only had a portion of items mentioned on what a certain part of the Community wants, there is much more and we are tracking it all. We only addressesed what was mentioned in this thread.

The main point of this is to show that we do listen and that the Community is not ignored. It just takes a long time for ideas to turn into reality. So while things may not have been added yet, it doesn't mean we have ignored the Community. 

Drac_PL #33 Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16242 battles
  • [-S-]

View Posttheflash52, on 09 June 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

2 flag assault has been around for a while and is probably the most important thing that needs to be implemented for competition but they haven't looked at it yet.

I do understand problems and Time consuming of WG would like to add it to Random Battles - but what we Ask is just PLEASE add it to Training Rooms!

korbendallas-01 #34 Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:20 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20661 battles
  • [M-O-D]

View PostPontiac Pat, on 09 June 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Regarding Buffs/Nerfs - I know TJ is very much against nerfing premium tanks, but to keep the entire game from power creeping we NEED to have some of the most OP tanks nerfed.

They lost any sympathy I had for this policy when they threw out overpowered premiums by the dozens. And yes, I own at least two overpowered premiums and would be fine with a nerf.

In many cases, removing PMM would be the best solution. It's plain pay-to-win in some cases, and maybe people wouldn't buy victories in their Mutants quite as often if they can be penetrated once in a while.

korbendallas-01 #35 Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20661 battles
  • [M-O-D]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 09 June 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

- Or just PM me with your question!

:D

IceFrogger1313 #36 Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29047 battles
  • [IMTLS]

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 11 June 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

They lost any sympathy I had for this policy when they threw out overpowered premiums by the dozens. And yes, I own at least two overpowered premiums and would be fine with a nerf.

In many cases, removing PMM would be the best solution. It's plain pay-to-win in some cases, and maybe people wouldn't buy victories in their Mutants quite as often if they can be penetrated once in a while.

Agreed. Just cursory glance will tell you that the STA-2 and Panther 8.8 are better than their tech tree versions. AND they get PMM. Don't even get me started on lower tiers. 

lPureNonsensel #37 Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 24702 battles
  • [-N-]

View PostGigantic Owl, on 09 June 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

So the waffle removal and TD alpha nerfs are on the way then?

hopefully not, we don't need them.

Sparrowhawk1970 #38 Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:36 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10898 battles
  • [CAT-1]

View PostBrogueOne, on 09 June 2017 - 07:47 AM, said:

Thanks Max! Can we get a development calendar finally? You may be able to avoid making reactionary posts like this if players can just check in and see what issues are on the table, what stage of development they're at, and a rough timetable for implementation.

This would be great!

LeftTurnus #39 Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22910 battles

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 11 June 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

Mutant problems? They are nowhere near OP. Sure, if they are using cover and you only see the front, it is a problem. Same with most other Heavies and some Mediums as well. Don't sit in front of them just trading shots.

The Mutant overall is very weak and can easily be killed in two or three shots if you get to their sides or rear.

korbendallas-01 #40 Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20661 battles
  • [M-O-D]

View PostLeftTurnus, on 11 June 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

The Mutant overall is very weak and can easily be killed in two or three shots if you get to their sides or rear.

That phrase is thrown around as if corridor maps are not a thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users