Light Tanks Scouting View Range AMX ELC Bis New Players Learning Game Mechanics

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

XTG72 #1 Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2784 battles

Edit: NA East (UTC -5:00)

I'm looking to platoon with anybody who's willing or interested in teaching light tanks. I want to learn the ELC particularly. Unfortunately I don't have premium time or any premium French tanks, so grinding xp and crew skills is pretty rough. Aside from those two factors, I'd like to know where to go on certain maps as a light tank. Learning how to stay alive, if able. How to make myself useful for the team. If able, not getting spotted while spotting. You know, everything I'd need to know as a light tank driver. 

Currently have a 100% trained crew on my ELC with 60% trained 6th Sense. I've got Binocs, Net and Repair box. I'm not too interested in running Improved Vents or the Coated Optics, just because of my lack of skills(premium time & French tanks) and viability on my ELC right now. I could run the weekly camo paints for 60k. But how easily can I earn that 60k back? x)

Anyway, feel free to message me on Xbox, XTG72, if you're interested or willing to teach me and show me the ropes. 

Edited by XTG72, 15 June 2017 - 01:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users