PC players seem to be very upset about the Nameless...

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

LIBARYKEEPER483 #41 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:21 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 5960 battles
  • [BNKR-]

I said it once and I'll say it again

WHO ASKED FOR THESE!!!!!??????

WG: "Bricks working as intended. Check your ISP."

jbolt13 #42 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 7605 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostLIBARYKEEPER483, on 18 June 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

I said it once and I'll say it again

WHO ASKED FOR THESE!!!!!??????

Who asked for your opinion? 

Brick S0lid #43 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13815 battles
It's the Chrysler K all over again.

Artillery punishes flankers, not campers.

3500Wn8. 60+ tanks with 3 MoE. 

LIBARYKEEPER483 #44 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 5960 battles
  • [BNKR-]

View PostBrick S0lid, on 18 June 2017 - 07:23 AM, said:

It's the Chrysler K all over again.

Oh God please no

Brick S0lid #45 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13815 battles

View Postjbolt13, on 18 June 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

Who asked for your opinion? 

His is not an opinion. He's asking.

FD1003 #46 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19852 battles
  • [CAG8]

View PostBrogueOne, on 18 June 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

I know that. But all of these tanks can seem overpowered to a player that doesn't know these things. I have most of them and when they're top tier you can curb stomp the shiate out of noobs and lower tier tanks. And that's part of the point I'm trying to make. 

This forum is turning into a pile of dead horses that is getting flogged by noobs, trolls, and arsheholes who seem to want only to complain that the game isn't exactly what THEY think it should be. The only thing that "breaks the game" are those people because it works just fine for the rest of us.

If you are a good player you destroy noobs even if you are bottom tier in a terrible tank. If a tank is OP or not you need to take into account a decent player, who is not the "average potato" but neither a player with 4k WN8. If played by a decent player who knows what to do but is not Circon or QB the Nameless can be a very very good machine, like "what if we put the Mutant 6 armor (with a LFP nerf) in a tank with almost medium-tank mobility and a 88mm that does 300 damage every 7 seconds?"

scwirpeo #47 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33455 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostFD1003, on 18 June 2017 - 02:57 AM, said:

Borsig has a cloacking device?

0.35 accuracy on the 128mm and +0.40 with the 150

Is not like everytime you fire you hit like "Yo look a KV4 just autoaim fire EZ DAMAGE M8"

KV-4 has incredile armor? 

Easy pen in the front of the turret, lower plate, and if you have high enough pen even in the middle plate

VK 45.02 A has any armor and a nice gun?

Nice meme.

SuperPershing

Armor on that thing is a joke, if you are able to aim you pen that thing 10 times out of 10, there are so so so much weakspots

Mutant 6

Armor is awesome, but the gun is not fantastic, (imo) worse than the SP. M6's cuolas are not autopen like the SP ones, but the hull chicks are not so much strong (like the Type 4/5).

Im going to fill you in on a secret. The type 4/5 heavys have absolutely horrible hull armor because it is all flat. The mutant has the same effective hull as a type 5.

Not like it maters as the Nameless just put the mutant out of a job.

View PostR35T NO MORE, on 18 June 2017 - 03:46 AM, said:

:teethhappy:

No matter what i did, i couldn't get that PoS to work. Not enough armour to be a heavy, the gun performs too poorly to let the tank try to use the bit of mobility to play as a big medium. Meanwhile the Tiger 2 is pretty much just as fast, gets better armour and a far better gun. Why the VK45 A hasn't had a buff is beyond me. Probably the worst tier 8 heavy in the game. 

Not even probably. The VKa is dumpster fire quality at best.

View PostAlpha_Jackson, on 18 June 2017 - 05:05 AM, said:

Worst tier 8 heavy in the game you say ? Let me introduce you to a friend I know by the name of "wz-112" ;)

There is no wz 112 in this game.

If you meant the 112 you would be heavily wrong but at this point i dont think anyone here expects you to know what you are talking about. With how many ignorant posts have gravitated into this thread.

Again however it wont matter anyways because the nameless just put the 112 out of a job.

jbolt13 #48 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 7605 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostBrick S0lid, on 18 June 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

His is not an opinion. He's asking.

shhh am tired and trying to be clever.

Tempest fox3 #49 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16064 battles

View Postjbolt13, on 18 June 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

/sigh/ then hit the lower glacis? Yes, the cupola is 200mm, but its flat and fat, its a big enough target to hit.

This is gonna sound cliche, but this really  is starting to seem like a "git gud" situation.

You're beyond hope. You've clearly not read anything I just wrote. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

Tier 10's: T110E3, E-50m, T110E4, FV 215b, IS 7, T57 Heavy, Fv 4202, Leopard 1, FV 215b (183), E-100, Bat Chat 25t, T110E5, IS-4, Conqueror Gun Carrier, STB-1, M48 Patton, JgPz E-100, T-62a, 121, Waffenträger Auf E-100, Obj 263, Maus, Foch 155, AMX 50b, 113, Obj 268, Obj 140, Chieftain Mk6 - In order researched.  

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite

jbolt13 #50 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:27 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 7605 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostTempest fox3, on 18 June 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

You're beyond hope. You've clearly not read anything I just wrote. 

Same can be said for yourself.

LIBARYKEEPER483 #51 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 5960 battles
  • [BNKR-]
This is Revenge from wargaming for sabotaging their patch kits

Tempest fox3 #52 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16064 battles

View Postjbolt13, on 18 June 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

Same can be said for yourself.

You "Shoot the weakspots"

Me "Lower plate is 240mm effective thickness, cupola is 200mm thick most of the tanks the nameless will fight can't pen that"

You "Shoot the lower plate"

Our last few messages summarised. 

War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

Tier 10's: T110E3, E-50m, T110E4, FV 215b, IS 7, T57 Heavy, Fv 4202, Leopard 1, FV 215b (183), E-100, Bat Chat 25t, T110E5, IS-4, Conqueror Gun Carrier, STB-1, M48 Patton, JgPz E-100, T-62a, 121, Waffenträger Auf E-100, Obj 263, Maus, Foch 155, AMX 50b, 113, Obj 268, Obj 140, Chieftain Mk6 - In order researched.  

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite

LIBARYKEEPER483 #53 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 5960 battles
  • [BNKR-]
These Ugly Fake tanks are a disgrace to a game that was once decent

FD1003 #54 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19852 battles
  • [CAG8]

View Postscwirpeo, on 18 June 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

Im going to fill you in on a secret. The type 4/5 heavys have absolutely horrible hull armor because it is all flat. The mutant has the same effective hull as a type 5.

Not like it maters as the Nameless just put the mutant out of a job.

Not even probably. The VKa is dumpster fire quality at best.

There is no wz 112 in this game.

If you meant the 112 you would be heavily wrong but at this point i dont think anyone here expects you to know what you are talking about. With how many ignorant posts have gravitated into this thread.

Again however it wont matter anyways because the nameless just put the 112 out of a job.

comparision is because Mutant's weak spots are the hull's chicks at the left and right of the middle plate, like the Type 4/5, even if the middle plate is better they share the same kind of weak spot (same as the PC's Liberte)

simo_p_ #55 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7692 battles
  • [-EXP-]
Lets wait till its implimented it may have different stats from the PC's version

PS4 Stats/YouTube Channel

butsubutsu #56 Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16890 battles
  • [APEX2]

View PostBrogueOne, on 18 June 2017 - 05:33 AM, said:

Nobody would be complaining if they weren't anime Tanks is what I think. They can't make an impact whining about the aesthetics so they point fingers at the stats instead. Stats, mind you, that are not finalized for console release yet. Stats that are nowhere near as frightening as the Chrysler K but that still made it onto the live server(on PC) despite the backlash. 

Call them OP all you want. They're not. Even with the available info on them they both have pretty obvious and easy to penetrate weak spots and they can still be penetrated from the sides just as easily and any other tank in game.....possibly easier if you look at how gigantic the gaps in the tracks are!

I would further add that Quicky Baby is not the end-all be-all of WoTs. He's a great player and provides a lot of accurate and helpful information to players of all skill levels. I'm also a subscriber of his. But his opinions are just opinions.....not facts. And while I like his videos and I respect his content he is an elitist. That's not inherently bad; it just means he believes that his views and opinions are upholding a higher than average standard. I'm not saying he's right or wrong. I'm just saying that his view is not always the same as other high level Uni CCs and should thus be taken with a grain of salt.

I will also repeat this again: The console stats are not finalized yet. It's not carved in stone until the Nameless and Edelweiss have tankopedia pages in the portal.

Do I think they'll ruin Tier VIII MM? No. Not any more than the Mutant 6 or Super Pershing which both have ridiculous frontal armor, decent guns, and weak spots that can be hit by anyone with half a brain cell....and that's just premiums. Tanks like the KV-4 and VK4502A also have stupid armor and dangerous guns. The Borsig has a cloaking device and more penetration than a brothel. There's plenty of powerful Tier VIII tanks out there.

And don't forget: any tank in this game is overpowered in the hands of a super Unicum player. And any "overpowered" tank in this game is all but useless in the hands of a professional tomato.

But I get it. Complaining about power creep and non-historical tanks is fashionable right now. Everyone is doing it and everyone wants a piece of it. Look how many pages of impotent discourse are sucking up storage on the forum servers right now. Anime tanks with thick frontal plates and ok gun stats are the whipping boy you've all been waiting for! 

Complain all you want. Edelweiss and The Nameless go on sale in a couple of weeks. Don't approve? Don't buy or don't play.

Last point here: Instead of endless complaint threads why don't we have someone make a series of guides on how to take down these so-called OP tanks? 

How To Kill The Nameless

How To Kill Edelweiss

How To Kill The Pz V/IV

How To Kill The Waffle

etc....

Educating players on a tank's weaknesses is FAR more constructive than the endless and useless "why the tank sucks" threads!

You are the proof that there still exists smart players in this game. People are just complaining because they are anime tanks. The Tier V and tier VI Japanese heavy is also derpy if one does not know how to handle them. Same thing about the Mutant and the complaints against their OPness is way lower  than what is unjustly hitting the VC tanks. The VC tanks looks awesome and we will not get the exact same stats as on PC so I say what I have said in many threads here on the forum. Please people, save the brimstone and fire until we have the tanks in our garages and on the battlefield and then pass judgement. And in the end, what some think is OP may not be OP because everyone has an opinion and an opinion is nothing more than ones view of the world and not the truth. 

I look forward to the VC tanks as hell and I will gladly play them whatever their stats is, their look is just sexy! Some people have told me that the CDC is op... well not for me at least. Some people say that whatever tank is op does not make it so. 

isic #57 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21733 battles
  • [SHART]

Why are so many WoT players afraid of adversity and challenge? Why do so many WoT players care if someone else has a stronger/op tank? Where is the will to overcome greater odds? Where is the pride to overachieve?

I prefer to face greater odds! I prefer to face a greater challenge! I prefer to prevail when the odds are stacked against me instead of prevailing when the odds are in my favor! The reward is greater and much more satisfying!

Where is the will for redemption and revenge with so many WoT players get taken out by said OP tanks. Why do they come to the forums to cry about it, instead of getting redemption and revenge on the battlefield?

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Life can be hard and isn't always fair, the same can be said about video games. Time grow a pair, adapt, overcome and deal with it like a man! In other words, QUIT YOUR CRYING!

Quit your crying and grow a pair!

butsubutsu #58 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16890 battles
  • [APEX2]

View Postisic, on 18 June 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

Why are so many WoT players afraid of adversity and challenge? Why do so many WoT players care if someone else has a stronger/op tank? Where is the will to overcome greater odds? Where is the pride to overachieve?

I prefer to face greater odds! I prefer to face a greater challenge! I prefer to prevail when the odds are stacked against me instead of prevailing when the odds are in my favor! The reward is greater and much more satisfying!

Where is the will for redemption and revenge with so many WoT players get taken out by said OP tanks. Why do they come to the forums to cry about it, instead of getting redemption and revenge on the battlefield?

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Life can be hard and isn't always fair, the same can be said about video games. Time grow a pair, adapt, overcome and deal with it like a man! In other words, QUIT YOUR CRYING!

I agree! This is a game and by introducing the VC tanks, WG are sending invitations for all the Valkyria Chronicles fans. And believe me when I say that they are many and very passionate. I bet these tanks will probably be the best bait for new players in a very long time. I agree with the people that are afraid that the tanks will be ungodly OP, but I really do not think that will be the case. I once more will say that I think we should wait until the tanks are in our garages and on our battlefields before we preach the end of the world.

MaxChaos24 #59 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:14 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10525 battles
  • [WGW]

View Postscwirpeo, on 18 June 2017 - 02:11 AM, said:

On pc the crews are tied to the tank. The crews have special audio, WG needs to write special scripts for the crews to swap and keep the audio. I dont think they will.

We have tons of special crews and they arent locked to a tank, that would be a silly thing to do. Don't beleive everything you hear or see about PC. :great:

Brick S0lid #60 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13815 battles

View Postisic, on 18 June 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

Your an idiot. Online multi player games need to be balanced. Not to mention these tanks scream pay2win which is a seriously bad thing for the longevity of this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users