PC players seem to be very upset about the Nameless...

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

Alpha_Jackson #61 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6031 battles
  • [ODH]

View Postscwirpeo, on 18 June 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

Im going to fill you in on a secret. The type 4/5 heavys have absolutely horrible hull armor because it is all flat. The mutant has the same effective hull as a type 5.

Not like it maters as the Nameless just put the mutant out of a job.

Not even probably. The VKa is dumpster fire quality at best.

There is no wz 112 in this game.

If you meant the 112 you would be heavily wrong but at this point i dont think anyone here expects you to know what you are talking about. With how many ignorant posts have gravitated into this thread.

Again however it wont matter anyways because the nameless just put the 112 out of a job.

are you high ? how am I wrong ? Theres no wz-112 in the console version, but that dont stop me from using it on pc pal' and it's a bad tank. 

isic #62 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:34 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20946 battles
  • [SHART]

View PostBrick S0lid, on 18 June 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

Your an idiot. Online multi player games need to be balanced. Not to mention these tanks scream pay2win which is a seriously bad thing for the longevity of this game.

Ok, I'm an idiot and you are a crybaby, so what? Looks like your brick isn't as solid as you think it is! 

This game has some 250+ unique vehicles that range in 5 classes through 10 tiers... BALANCE IS IMPOSSIBLE! I know this because I have over 5 years of professional video game testing experience! You are dreaming and ignorant if you think a game of WoT's scale will ever be balanced... DREAMING AND IGNORANT! 

Since you can't seem to grow a pair and cope with the idea of someone else having a stonger tank than you, you think you will get something done by coming to forums and crying about it? lololol! Dreaming and ignorant indeed!

Come check out some crazy tank videos and follow me on twitter @wotisic

RuefulCenturion #63 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21631 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 18 June 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

We have tons of special crews and they arent locked to a tank, that would be a silly thing to do. Don't beleive everything you hear or see about PC. :great:

​So that's the concern you're going to cherry pick? 

"What do you think of your team's execution?"

"I'm all for it." - John McKay

MaxChaos24 #64 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10266 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostRuefulCenturion, on 18 June 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

​So that's the concern you're going to cherry pick? 

The only one I can comment on atm. :great:

Grimace151 #65 Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27450 battles
  • [CRPT]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 18 June 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

The only one I can comment on atm. :great:

we appreciate the info that you can/did share any word on when the # will be announced?? 

Edited by Grimace151, 18 June 2017 - 01:49 PM.

Snorelacks #66 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19074 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostRuefulCenturion, on 17 June 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

​FYI That quote in your sig may not actually be authentic.

I think you're correct. It is believed that Patton said, "That government is bad and that politicians are the lowest form of life” . However, Harry Truman said in his May 22nd 1945 diary entry that a professional liberal is “the lowest form of politician".

Brick S0lid #67 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12549 battles

View Postisic, on 18 June 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

Ok, I'm an idiot and you are a crybaby, so what? Looks like your brick isn't as solid as you think it is! 

This game has some 250+ unique vehicles that range in 5 classes through 10 tiers... BALANCE IS IMPOSSIBLE! I know this because I have over 5 years of professional video game testing experience! You are dreaming and ignorant if you think a game of WoT's scale will ever be balanced... DREAMING AND IGNORANT! 

Since you can't seem to grow a pair and cope with the idea of someone else having a stonger tank than you, you think you will get something done by coming to forums and crying about it? lololol! Dreaming and ignorant indeed!

So now your an idiot who claims to be an expert. I don't give a [edited]if you say you've worked as a game tester. You obviously didn't pay much attention or learn very much in the process did you.

Complete balance is perhaps out of the question but adding in obviously overpowered premium tanks that are bought with real money and inherently provide you with a significant advantage is not even comparable to the small imbalances that exist between the majority of the tanks in this game. You seem to be the only ignorant one here bud. 

My complaints about the potential overpowered state of these vehicles has nothing to do with me having to fight at a disadvantage either. Although I do have a personal issue with them being added as they are complete fantasy anime tanks my main concern is for the health of this game and the bad path it's taking of late further and further towards pay2win and also the devs disregard for balance in general.

Now kindly go eat a [edited]

Artillery punishes flankers, not campers.

Panzerwerfer42 #68 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10115 battles

View Postisic, on 18 June 2017 - 01:34 PM, said:

Video game testing is not a profession, it's a hobby. No level education is needed, and no level of experience or training is required. The only qualification is the ability to mash buttons.  If you can make money with a hobby, good for you, but it doesn't change your credibility.

The worst games are the ones that in crease difficulty by changing the balance. Imbalance will be the fastest way WG can kill their game.  Selling constantly OP premium isn't going to work for long, because they aren't getting and keeping enough new players, and you can only screw old players so many times.

BuyMoney619 #69 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11491 battles
  • [NEU]
Anyone arguing that we shouldn't be complaining about these incredibly overpowered tanks clearly doesn't care about the quality of this game. These tanks are pay to win, anyone who thinks pay to win should be in this game is an idiot.

xXlAmbitionzlXx #70 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21479 battles

Don't care if they release anime tanks.  They've added reskinned tanks that look more disgusting compared to them. Im more concerned about on what sort of impact the tank can have in the MM. (OP/Broken etc). 

isic #71 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20946 battles
  • [SHART]

View PostBrick S0lid, on 18 June 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

So now your an idiot who claims to be an expert. I don't give a [edited]if you say you've worked as a game tester. You obviously didn't pay much attention or learn very much in the process did you.

Complete balance is perhaps out of the question but adding in obviously overpowered premium tanks that are bought with real money and inherently provide you with a significant advantage is not even comparable to the small imbalances that exist between the majority of the tanks in this game. You seem to be the only ignorant one here bud. 

My complaints about the potential overpowered state of these vehicles has nothing to do with me having to fight at a disadvantage either. Although I do have a personal issue with them being added as they are complete fantasy anime tanks my main concern is for the health of this game and the bad path it's taking of late further and further towards pay2win and also the devs disregard for balance in general.

Now kindly go eat a [edited]

My bands name is "An Idiots Delight" so yeah, I'm an idiot! Despite me being an idiot, I still know more about balancing video games than you ever will. FACT! Not only do I have more experience testing and balancing video games than you, but I have more experience playing this game than you do.

You are thick as a brick and don't seem to realize that WoT IS A VIDEO GAME ABOUT DIFFERENT TANKS! Balance is impossible and the disparity with balance in WoT is actually one of the things I enjoy about the game. If you want a tank game that is "balanced" then you need to find a game where every player is in the same exact tank, with same exact stats and player skill will be the only deciding factor in difference. Maybe that kind of game would dry your tears.

There are situations that I have come across in WoT (1vs9 or only light tank left against 5 heavies, ect.) that the odds are way more against me than if I came across an OP tank. I actually cherish these situations to see if I can overcome those odds! I want to test myself and see if I can pull off the impossible. Do I always overcome the stacked odds? No. Does it discourage me? No. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A VIDEO GAME ABOUT DIFFERENT TANKS!

Get your head out of your brick she-yte house, step up to adversity every once in a while and deal with it like a man!

Oh and by the way, WoT will be just fine with or without your extreme concern for the health of the game in which is the driving force behind your crying. Your tears will make no difference

Come check out some crazy tank videos and follow me on twitter @wotisic

butsubutsu #72 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:55 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14402 battles

View PostBuyMoney619, on 18 June 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

Anyone arguing that we shouldn't be complaining about these incredibly overpowered tanks clearly doesn't care about the quality of this game. These tanks are pay to win, anyone who thinks pay to win should be in this game is an idiot.

Nice! You just called a huge bunch of people idiots for having an opinion different than yours. First of all we do not know the stats of the tanks on console, MAX has already told us not to believe everything about these tanks on PC so I am sure he meant more than just the crew trainer thing. So it would be a lot more mature to see the impacts of these tanks later, and if they are OP as [edited]when they are introduced, you can go back to name calling again. I am sure that even such a smart person as yourself can wait a little less than a week before calling your fellow players idiots and other not so nice things!?

BuyMoney619 #73 Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11491 battles
  • [NEU]

88mm gun that does the same alpha as a 100mm

impenetrable frontal armour with 0 weak spots, yet only weighs 34 tonnes

50kph top speed

and good gun handling

with very good dpm

amazing dispersion values for a heavy

side and rear armour is aslo pretty good

tracks count as an extra 40mm

THIS TANK is the most ridiculously overpowered addition to this game, and it comes in the form of a totally made up pay to win cartoon tank. 

Why even grind any lines any more, this tank is better than any tier 8 in any line, it literally has 0 downfalls. 

butsubutsu #74 Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14402 battles

View PostBuyMoney619, on 18 June 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

88mm gun that does the same alpha as a 100mm

impenetrable frontal armour with 0 weak spots, yet only weighs 34 tonnes

50kph top speed

and good gun handling

with very good dpm

amazing dispersion values for a heavy

side and rear armour is aslo pretty good

tracks count as an extra 40mm

THIS TANK is the most ridiculously overpowered addition to this game, and it comes in the form of a totally made up pay to win cartoon tank. 

Why even grind any lines any more, this tank is better than any tier 8 in any line, it literally has 0 downfalls. 

Once again, PC stats does not equal console stats... Save your tears until release because more people will take you seriously if the stats you and others keep pumping out on the forum actually came from the very SAME game we are playing. 

giaka #75 Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33661 battles
  • [WTAF]

View PostJTank97, on 17 June 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

Just watched Quickybaby's video on the Nameless and boy was he to the point: the Nameless is simply and horrifically overpowered. I read a TON of comments on the video and most of them contained displeasure with WG and preventing this tank from going onto the European and NA servers. This tank is just ridiculous; I can't believe that we're even getting the Nameless and the Edelwiess in the states that they are in on console. What do you think? Could the Edelwiess and Nameless have the potential to ruin tier 8 games and MM?

I stated what I think about them and got a 24 hour ban. Be careful or you will get a ban for creating unrest.

What's next? A bundle with the Nameless tank that includes a full size body pillow of the Nameless commander?

butsubutsu #76 Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:04 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14402 battles

View Postgiaka, on 18 June 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

I stated what I think about them and got a 24 hour ban. Be careful or you will get a ban for creating unrest.

Are you sure you just stated your toughts or did you slip in some insults like calling people a lot of things that civilized people do not!? If you got a ban for stating an opinion it is really bad, but if it is the latter I guess you deserved it. 

giaka #77 Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33661 battles
  • [WTAF]

View Postleova, on 17 June 2017 - 10:57 PM, said:

the tank is still OP as all heck :sceptic:

its FAKE - 400% FAKE, EVEN FAKER THAN THE WAFFLE :facepalm:

and its a freakin cartoon tank! :ohmy:

The anime bogus-ness just is the icing on an already disgusting horrible cake

My thoughts exactly.

What's next? A bundle with the Nameless tank that includes a full size body pillow of the Nameless commander?

giaka #78 Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33661 battles
  • [WTAF]

View Postscwirpeo, on 17 June 2017 - 11:11 PM, said:

On pc the crews are tied to the tank. The crews have special audio, WG needs to write special scripts for the crews to swap and keep the audio. I dont think they will.

So is the Rudy crew but not on console. So maybe these are not tied to the tank either.

BuyMoney619 #79 Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11491 battles
  • [NEU]

View Postisic, on 18 June 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

My bands name is "An Idiots Delight" so yeah, I'm an idiot! Despite me being an idiot, I still know more about balancing video games than you ever will. FACT! Not only do I have more experience testing and balancing video games than you, but I have more experience playing this game than you do.

You are thick as a brick and don't seem to realize that WoT IS A VIDEO GAME ABOUT DIFFERENT TANKS! Balance is impossible and the disparity with balance in WoT is actually one of the things I enjoy about the game. If you want a tank game that is "balanced" then you need to find a game where every player is in the same exact tank, with same exact stats and player skill will be the only deciding factor in difference. Maybe that kind of game would dry your tears.

There are situations that I have come across in WoT (1vs9 or only light tank left against 5 heavies, ect.) that the odds are way more against me than if I came across an OP tank. I actually cherish these situations to see if I can overcome those odds! I want to test myself and see if I can pull off the impossible. Do I always overcome the stacked odds? No. Does it discourage me? No. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A VIDEO GAME ABOUT DIFFERENT TANKS!

Get your head out of your brick she-yte house, step up to adversity every once in a while and deal with it like a man!

Oh and by the way, WoT will be just fine with or without your extreme concern for the health of the game in which is the driving force behind your crying. Your tears will make no difference

I understand that having total balance is difficult (not impossible) but clearly there was no effort to even attempt to balance this tank. Everything about it is good.

Also your thing about fighting adversity is straight up stupid, yes there should be challenges in this game, like figuring out a way to flank a dangerous tank destroyer or get around the side of a heavy to pen it. But with this tank there is no solution, it is almost invulnerable from the front if angled properly and has medium tank mobility and speed. So trying to flank it really isn't going to work.

I don't really care if you like fighting totally overpowered tanks that i bet are going to kick your ### every time you "deal with it like a man" the simple fact is that pay to win is a bad implementation in ANY game, and the fact that world of tanks is heading in that direction is just sad.

Alpha_Jackson #80 Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6031 battles
  • [ODH]
Dont know who but somebody did make the point the higher on the front plate you go the less armour there is, sound familiar ? Kinda like the SP. now I'm not defending the nameless but a decent player should be able to negate the armour, the mobility and gun is the scary bit, not the armour.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users