Special Skills Bogatyr Snakebite Krafts panther Boilermaker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

DerailedWingnut #1 Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21423 battles
  • [WLPK]

So I just earned the Bogatyr, and made a huge mistake before even playing the tank. When looking over skills and perks, I accidentally replaced Iron Mace with Sixth Sense, instead of making Sixth Sense the perk the crew was training :facepalm:.

If these special skills/perks (Iron Mace, Snakebite etc.) were able to be made trainable on those special crews alone, that would be very handy for idiots like me who make mistakes, especially since exceptions can't be used to revert crew changes.

Check Out The Bunker, Our Mods Aren't Fascists: HTTPS://TheBunker.FreeForums.Net

Mastery 99% Mastery 95 % Mastery 80% Mastery 50% All Nation Tanks Elite Italics = Grinding * = Mark Of Excellence

Sadriel Fett #2 Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:27 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28376 battles
  • [DARMY]
That sucks.  If you haven't played the tank, yet, they'll usually hook you up and fix it for you since it's an accident.  But, if you've already played a game in it, they probably won't.  Doesn't hurt to ask one of the Admins, though.  

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

DerailedWingnut #3 Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21423 battles
  • [WLPK]

View PostSadriel Fett, on 17 June 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

That sucks.  If you haven't played the tank, yet, they'll usually hook you up and fix it for you since it's an accident.  But, if you've already played a game in it, they probably won't.  Doesn't hurt to ask one of the Admins, though.  

I hadn't played any matches in it when I submitted a support ticket, but was told that they couldn't fix it. i even suggested replacing it with a "new" tank with the perk, but no-go. :(

I've now played a grand total of 1 match in it, and got killed by another one spamming prammo.

Edited by DerailedWingnut, 18 June 2017 - 07:43 AM.

Check Out The Bunker, Our Mods Aren't Fascists: HTTPS://TheBunker.FreeForums.Net

Mastery 99% Mastery 95 % Mastery 80% Mastery 50% All Nation Tanks Elite Italics = Grinding * = Mark Of Excellence

Sadriel Fett #4 Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:47 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28376 battles
  • [DARMY]

View PostDerailedWingnut, on 18 June 2017 - 03:42 AM, said:

I hadn't played any matches in it when I submitted a support ticket, but was told that they couldn't fix it. i even suggested replacing it with a "new" tank with the perk, but no-go. :(

I've now played a grand total of 1 match in it, and got killed by another one spamming prammo.

RaiBot might be able to help you out on Monday, if you PM her.  Good luck.  Hope it works out.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users