Jump to content


Gold purchase not working?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Cruiser Abukuma #1 Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 12071 battles
  • 11,373
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
i tried to purchase the 25k gold pack, got two errors then it went through.. got the notification on my phone saying it went through but still no gold?

 

"But you know, There is one thing I am proud of that I want to show to everyone. Just like me, like Shidou, I wasn't really born just to disappear. I was born to love you. Just you. Thank you, Shidou..."  - Mayuri

 

 


Papax 2112 #2 Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:49 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36622 battles
  • 1,184
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    08-31-2015

Try logging out and logging back in ? 

 

Just tryin to help...but that's all I got , don't even know if you can raise anyone on sunday .



Cruiser Abukuma #3 Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 12071 battles
  • 11,373
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostPapax 2112, on 18 June 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Try logging out and logging back in ? 

 

Just tryin to help...but that's all I got , don't even know if you can raise anyone on sunday .

 

yeah didnt work... 

 

"But you know, There is one thing I am proud of that I want to show to everyone. Just like me, like Shidou, I wasn't really born just to disappear. I was born to love you. Just you. Thank you, Shidou..."  - Mayuri

 

 


WG Vindicator #4 Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

    QA Analyst

  • WG Staff
  • 88 battles
  • 209
  • Member since:
    08-22-2014

View PostCruiser Abukuma, on 18 June 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

i tried to purchase the 25k gold pack, got two errors then it went through.. got the notification on my phone saying it went through but still no gold?

 

Hello,

 

I took a quick look and don't see any errors with purchasing, could you let me know which platform you made this purchase on and also where the errors where (in game or Microsoft errors during the purchase attempt)? I may PM you for more info.

 

Thanks!


Edited by WG Vindicator, 18 June 2017 - 06:32 PM.


Cruiser Abukuma #5 Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 12071 battles
  • 11,373
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View PostWG Vindicator, on 18 June 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

 

Hello,

 

I took a quick look and don't see any errors with purchasing, could you let me know which platform you made this purchase on and also where the errors where (in game or Microsoft errors during the purchase attempt)? I may PM you for more info.

 

Thanks!

 

xbox one, semed to be microsoft errors in regards to it saying try again later repeatedly before the transaction went through

 

"But you know, There is one thing I am proud of that I want to show to everyone. Just like me, like Shidou, I wasn't really born just to disappear. I was born to love you. Just you. Thank you, Shidou..."  - Mayuri

 

 


Papax 2112 #6 Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:07 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36622 battles
  • 1,184
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    08-31-2015
Oh gawd , I just through sometihg similar... it worked out , but it took days ...sucks , sorry man..

WG Vindicator #7 Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

    QA Analyst

  • WG Staff
  • 88 battles
  • 209
  • Member since:
    08-22-2014

View PostCruiser Abukuma, on 18 June 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

 

xbox one, semed to be microsoft errors in regards to it saying try again later repeatedly before the transaction went through

 

Thank you for the info, I've sent you a PM :)

SeventyKarma5 #8 Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:24 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15418 battles
  • 466
  • [CBH]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

I've had this problem multiple times in the past and it's still ongoing, I just sent a ticket to MS and they gave me a refund, then i tried again and the same thing, I eventually had to submit a ticket.


 

Spoiler

 





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users