Fix Spotting Mechanic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

sLiThEr GoD #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6197 battles
WG needs to fix this mechanic once and for all it's the reason i stopped playing for a year and the reason i may stop playing for good, i am tired of spotting in my amx 13 90 with optics vents etc and because i pull behind cover the game thinks i shouldn't get spotted target hit assist damage even tho he is still spotted by me and gets hit and that hit would have been impossible with out my spot, how hard is it fir wargaming to make a list then if i spot a target i go to the top of the list so while that target is spotted and getting hit i should get spotted target hit while hes spotted by me then just clear the list when he goes unspotted also if some one with higher view range than me sits beside me and can see the same target then he takes over as the spot leader and gets the spotted target hit over me cause he will be at the top of the list of all the tanks that can currently see him or has spotted him with higher view range, you should not always need to physicalally see the target, if you spot him then you get assist dmg from all hits until either he goes unspotted or some one takes over as spotting leader
"Why would i want to be perfect, it leave's no room to improve"

VKSheridan #2 Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14130 battles

The last time I saw that many periods missed, my wife had a baby..... Just kidding.  Well not.

I think the objective of assist damage is to force spotters to keep eyes on target.  My take is lighting up red and then parking behind a barn isn't really assisting. It's spotting and cover versus eyes on target guiding fire.  The scout well concealed who sits in his bush that keeps red lit should be getting the assist points.

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

Captain

• Supertester
  • 15878 battles

View PostVKSheridan, on 19 June 2017 - 08:11 AM, said:

The last time I saw that many periods missed, my wife had a baby..... 

Hahaha.  That made me spew Dr. Pepper out of my nose.

--Faster Crew Training w/ Mentor Skill & Accelerated Tanks--Spreadsheet (created by JacKTh4RiPPa)

--Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator & Sortable Premium Tanks Bonus Values--Spreadsheet (created by MaxChaos24)

--Equipment, Consumables, & Skills/Perks Effectiveness Stats Calculators: Tanks.GG or WoTinfo

--Sortable In-depth Player Tank Stats: TankStats.net

korbendallas-01 #4 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18241 battles
  • [M-O-D]
Text cloud.

IEnjoythissee #5 Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:22 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 41393 battles
Text cloud

Sp00ky 1 #6 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:36 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 29675 battles
Spotting & detection almost never work anymore. 360 players = invisible tanks, cant wait 4 the day Microsoft turn that old c*** off!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users