Jump to content


Wgw are clearly not listening


  • Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Sloany boy 92 #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
These new fictional tanks are stupidly op ... 34 tons with up to 250mm of slopped armour and 220mm of turret with dumb speed and dumb gun handling that contends with mediums, not lets go back a few weeks .... sir foch incident, why did sir foch make his video? Because of a pay to win overpowered tank, wgw clearly arent listening 

LGz JETHRO66 #2 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

    Captain

  • Supertester
  • 23051 battles
  • 1,468
  • [LGZ]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014
These tanks are not OP just wait till the tank comes out PC stats dont mean jack

vampyrii #3 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 8728 battles
  • 5,722
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013
You are wrong. You judge by tanks published on a different platform. Stop with the pitchforks until the tanks are released on console.

My threads: Just found the forums? New to WoT? Read me.|| Real world locations for the maps.|| How to find your WN8: Read the OP first.
Map guide for Port and Live Oaks || Must read thread by XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX || Opinion: Tier 3&4 should have PMM.|| Matchmaker Explained (WG Official)..

Garage:
The key virtues in WoT are patience and caution, paired with the right amount of pushing aggressively at the proper moment.

BrogueOne #4 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

    Major

  • Supertester
  • 11860 battles
  • 2,500
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016
Don't worry. Within 12 hours of the VC tanks going on sale we'll have at least one Skreb coming to the forums to complain about how awful the tanks are, and what a piece of poo they are, and why can't I win because someone said the tanks were overpowered. Just watch....

Sloany boy 92 #5 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Fictional tanks with fictional stats ... whst ever the stats are they wont be right or wrong, they might Aswell start designing more and more fictional tanks instead of bring out tanks that actually existed or got designed, regardless to weather or not they're OP they're still [edited] 

Sloany boy 92 #6 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostBrogueOne, on 19 June 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

Don't worry. Within 12 hours of the VC tanks going on sale we'll have at least one Skreb coming to the forums to complain about how awful the tanks are, and what a piece of poo they are, and why can't I win because someone said the tanks were overpowered. Just watch....

I have no doubts about that



SILVERFISHX #7 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:10 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29860 battles
  • 3,445
  • Member since:
    03-10-2014
I wonder whether your comment is predicated upon an assumption that WGA comes up with an idea for a tank, let's say, and we have it a week later.  Yeah, not hardly.

I happen to think both new tanks are likely to be somewhat overpowered, and also that a significant number of us will buy them because of it.  They're very effectively advertised, after all...

However, if you've been following the forums and the various feedback topics, you already know that WGA has indeed been listening to feedback **and changing course midstream on the basis of it**.  That said, it seems to me a test of intellect and ethics, this challenge to articulate your objections and concerns without descending into puerile shrieking.  I mean, who here doesn't tune out hysterical screamers, or mute kooks on Kinect? Would you expect WGA to be different than YOU?

LGz JETHRO66 #8 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:10 PM

    Captain

  • Supertester
  • 23051 battles
  • 1,468
  • [LGZ]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View PostSloany boy 92, on 19 June 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

Fictional tanks with fictional stats ... whst ever the stats are they wont be right or wrong, they might Aswell start designing more and more fictional tanks instead of bring out tanks that actually existed or got designed, regardless to weather or not they're OP they're still [edited] 

 

I had enough of these threads..Crying about fictional tanks in a video game is pathetic...When does this game cater only to history buffs??

Sloany boy 92 #9 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostLGz JETHRO66, on 19 June 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

These tanks are not OP just wait till the tank comes out PC stats dont mean jack

 

in which case people will complain they are underpowered... thats the thing about fictional tanks lol the stats are never right so itll either be OP or UP

Norrin-Radd_SS01 #10 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19844 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    09-07-2016
Wg are listening and always will!!!
If people buy pay to win tanks they will sell them so who is really at fault here?

vampyrii #11 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 8728 battles
  • 5,722
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013

View PostSloany boy 92, on 19 June 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

Fictional tanks with fictional stats ... whst ever the stats are they wont be right or wrong, they might Aswell start designing more and more fictional tanks instead of bring out tanks that actually existed or got designed, regardless to weather or not they're OP they're still [edited] 

 

You know the game is not a simulator, yes? You know the game has many "fictional" tanks, yes? You know the game is an ARCADE based on tanks, yes?

My threads: Just found the forums? New to WoT? Read me.|| Real world locations for the maps.|| How to find your WN8: Read the OP first.
Map guide for Port and Live Oaks || Must read thread by XxDAFFYxxDUCKxX || Opinion: Tier 3&4 should have PMM.|| Matchmaker Explained (WG Official)..

Garage:
The key virtues in WoT are patience and caution, paired with the right amount of pushing aggressively at the proper moment.

butsubutsu #12 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16405 battles
  • 1,478
  • [APEX2]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostSloany boy 92, on 19 June 2017 - 01:07 PM, said:

Fictional tanks with fictional stats ... whst ever the stats are they wont be right or wrong, they might Aswell start designing more and more fictional tanks instead of bring out tanks that actually existed or got designed, regardless to weather or not they're OP they're still [edited] 

 

So the problem to begin with are that they are not real tanks? The stats that you complained about was actually never an issue? If you want to play a game with only real tanks, then this game is not for you since we already have a lot of fantasy tanks. 

Sloany boy 92 #13 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostNorrin-Radd_SS01, on 19 June 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

Wg are listening and always will!!!
If people buy pay to win tanks they will sell them so who is really at fault here?

There are no pay to win tanks in the game... theyre equal or lesser than their tier and usually below average when bottom 



Sloany boy 92 #14 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postbutsubutsu, on 19 June 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

 

So the problem to begin with are that they are not real tanks? The stats that you complained about was actually never an issue? If you want to play a game with only real tanks, then this game is not for you since we already have a lot of fantasy tanks. 

 

no no, might never existed but they were drawn up, apart from the wtfE100 but hey they arent removing it 

butsubutsu #15 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16405 battles
  • 1,478
  • [APEX2]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostLGz JETHRO66, on 19 June 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

 

I had enough of these threads..Crying about fictional tanks in a video game is pathetic...When does this game cater only to history buffs??

 

Same here! I am actually thinking of taking a break from the forum until 23 of this month when I have bought the tanks. I cannot take more salt from people crying about fictional tanks in a game. I agree with you on everything you said. 

Sloany boy 92 #16 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postvampyrii, on 19 June 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

 

You know the game is not a simulator, yes? You know the game has many "fictional" tanks, yes? You know the game is an ARCADE based on tanks, yes?

 

you know game focuses on either real or drawn up tanks yes? Weather they were built or not they were designed 

Sloany boy 92 #17 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostLGz JETHRO66, on 19 June 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

 

I had enough of these threads..Crying about fictional tanks in a video game is pathetic...When does this game cater only to history buffs??

 

if youve had enough why are you hear 

butsubutsu #18 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16405 battles
  • 1,478
  • [APEX2]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostSloany boy 92, on 19 June 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

 

no no, might never existed but they were drawn up, apart from the wtfE100 but hey they arent removing it 

 

You do know that there are other tanks in this game that is pure fiction right? Like some of the Chinese heavies never ever existed, not even as a scribble in a public bathroom. Some of the Japanese heavies are also pure fiction since many of them draws more inspiration from Japanese coastal defense than tanks. So the only real thing about many TT japanese heavies are that they are using weaponry that existed in one form or the other, the VC tanks will also be as fake/real as many of those tanks since they will be made up of parts that indeed did exist but the tanks themselves are an amalgam of parts from many nations. 

Old Man Premaux #19 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23637 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    04-27-2014
Let be clear, half of the tanks in WOT are fictional!  It's a game not history class.  I was playing with one of those fictional Japanese pill boxes and was passing (going up hill) REAL tanks that actually fought in battle.  My brother in law is a retired twenty year tank veteran that will not play this game because IT"S NOT REAL!  Tanks that exist only in blue prints are not real.  Tanks that failed in testing and never went into production are not real either.  But some of these are my best tanks.  So just remember this is a game and play what you can win with.

Sloany boy 92 #20 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25000 battles
  • 142
  • [T-R-U]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postbutsubutsu, on 19 June 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

 

You do know that there are other tanks in this game that is pure fiction right? Like some of the Chinese heavies never ever existed, not even as a scribble in a public bathroom. Some of the Japanese heavies are also pure fiction since many of them draws more inspiration from Japanese coastal defense than tanks. So the only real thing about many TT japanese heavies are that they are using weaponry that existed in one form or the other, the VC tanks will also be as fake/real as many of those tanks since they will be made up of parts that indeed did exist but the tanks themselves are an amalgam of parts from many nations. 

 

yes i know that but they are tech tree, not premiums, the jap heavies are at the moment op when top tier and underpowered when bottom and the Chinese heavies are no different to the Russians slightly worse, but still tech tree no bobmdy gets the point, fictional tanks with made up stats that dont make sense, yes there are tanks that never existed we've all complained about them ... the pount is its getting worse, adding more and more into the game turning it into more and more into a completely different game, i used to love the game but its not longer fun 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users