Queue sound jacked up after update?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SpartanFire71 #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 19399 battles
Dud the queue sound get jacked up after update, or on purpose.  I hear the end of battle sounds and anyone talking on the mic in the cue when I go straight to the next battle.

I spam scout tanks with the desire of balancing the bully tanks.

Purple on the horizon, then.....the world is mine with Stewie packing his ray gun.  

Sadriel Fett #2 Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17016 battles
I think a lot of the sounds ended up getting bugged after the last update.  They were saying on another thread they're working on a fix and supposedly have one on the way.  They were going to wait to implement it until they had enough other bug fixes to take down the server to do them all at one time, instead of a bunch of smaller hot fixes that would require taking it down several times.  Honestly, I'd rather get the hot fixes as they become available, so they're repaired as soon as possible.  It's not like the servers go down for very long when they do those, anyway.  That must be some huge bug fix update they have coming down the pipeline.  :teethhappy:

--Faster Crew Training w/ Mentor Skill & Accelerated Tanks--Spreadsheet (created by JacKTh4RiPPa)

--Tank XP and Crew XP Calculator & Sortable Premium Tanks Bonus Values--Spreadsheet (created by MaxChaos24)

--Equipment, Consumables, & Skills/Perks Effectiveness Stats Calculators: Tanks.GG or WoTinfo

--Sortable In-depth Player Tank Stats: TankStats.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users