World of Tanks Console - The Nameless

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic

BLADE R0GERS #261 Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:35 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18861 battles

View PostCruiser Abukuma, on 24 June 2017 - 01:16 AM, said:

ok well i dare you to try that case in court and i'll laugh when you lose... i took law... i'm not as dumb as you think i am... and two tanks is DEFINITELY not a change of direction for WoT... 2 tanks... of over 300.... with more to come... you make me laugh

I took a little law myself and happen to know a lot about advertising. Plus counselor we both know that if these toon tanks sell well then pretty soon it won't (like with the re skins) just be 2 tanks. 

The mountain of evidence against your client I'm afraid before too long will start to grow exponentially. 

In anycase as I said feel free to like the toon tanks.  

Koneko Da Best #262 Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:06 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19221 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostBLADE R0GERS, on 23 June 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

I took a little law myself and happen to know a lot about advertising. Plus counselor we both know that if these toon tanks sell well then pretty soon it won't (like with the re skins) just be 2 tanks. 

The mountain of evidence against your client I'm afraid before too long will start to grow exponentially. 

your worries are baseless do you think that their are thousands of made up anime tanks that would have compatibility with WoT if thats whats going through your head your wrong these tanks most likely are the only fantasy tanks we'll see in the game unless WG makes a tank up themselves you crybaby

jnkbond1 #263 Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:37 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12278 battles

View PostMMCorreia, on 23 June 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

First of all, your comparisons make 0 sense. Why are comparing a Panzer IV/V against a Tiger?  why wouldn't the Pz 4/5 PEN a T1 heavy with normal AP ammo?

Second, if you want to compare premiums tanks, you compared them with equivalent same tier TT tanks, not against other classes or tiers. The Pz 4/5 is the best tier 5 medium just for it's stats alone, what tier 5 medium would you consider better than it?  what other tier 5 in general is better than it?  Premiums shouldn't be better than the TT equivalents, most of them are not, but there are several OP premiums that are encroaching the p2w line

Third, you do understand that statistically (which means not just yourself, but all players), most of the OP tanks are at the top of the performance charts in their tiers, which indicates that average players can produce more because they are using said tanks.

You just have not been able to play those tanks to their strengths, because if you did that, you would notice that they over-perform TT variants.

MMCorreia  Statistically, you are a moron 

Very Classy #264 Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:42 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18891 battles
  • [BNKR]
Man, I wish I hadn't commented on this thread. The notifications are never-ending. 

Meltheacin #265 Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:05 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12147 battles

View PostKoneko Da Best, on 23 June 2017 - 08:06 PM, said:

your worries are baseless do you think that their are thousands of made up anime tanks that would have compatibility with WoT if thats whats going through your head your wrong these tanks most likely are the only fantasy tanks we'll see in the game unless WG makes a tank up themselves you crybaby

To be fair, at least the Valkyria Chronicles tanks are inspired by actual tanks and some of them have layouts that can be realistic, in terms of modules. As for their balancing... it would be interesting to see the community's reactions if PC's version didn't exist.

Edit: Just noticed that another Valkyria Chronicle tank exists in Blitz, the Lupus.

Edited by Meltheacin, 24 June 2017 - 03:13 AM.

Zeon Will Never Fall
From Zeon Zum Deikun, all the way to Full Frontal,
 we will never give up our goal of independence.

jnkbond1 #266 Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:20 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12278 battles
it was elusively listed on Asia severer now being re-released same time on both NA PC and Console. The issue is NA PC superior to Console ? Insult to console players less armor and gun depression than the new NA PC version

jnkbond1 #267 Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:25 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12278 battles

View PostKoneko Da Best, on 24 June 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

it was originally exclusively listed on Asia severer now being re-released same time on both NA PC and Console. The issue is NA PC superior to Console. Insult to console players less armor and gun depression than the new NA PC version

Koneko Da Best #268 Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19221 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostMeltheacin, on 23 June 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

To be fair, at least the Valkyria Chronicles tanks are inspired by actual tanks and some of them have layouts that can be realistic, in terms of modules. As for their balancing... it would be interesting to see the community's reactions if PC's version didn't exist.

Edit: Just noticed that another Valkyria Chronicle tank exists in Blitz, the Lupus.

yeah but my point was that all these anime hating biased players should calm down it's not like WoT is just gonna turn the game into an anime game at the end of the day WoT will still be WoT and regardless of pc's version existing or not these tanks perform like crap if your not top tier at least in other tier 8 premiums you can do something but in the nameless your too tall and have no gun depression so even trying to do something in a tier 10 game results in you losing most if not all your hp

BLADE R0GERS #269 Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:37 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18861 battles

View PostKoneko Da Best, on 24 June 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

You know what first of all [edited]you for calling me a cry baby. 

Secondly I hope you are right and these are the only two toon tanks we'll get but time will tell.

As I said the re skin tank rampage we have been enduring since the Motherland would seem to indicate otherwise but again we'll see. 

Cruiser Abukuma #270 Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:48 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12080 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostVerJager, on 23 June 2017 - 09:24 PM, said:

Clearly, "i took law", is all the evidence we need of your immense schooling....lolz

you wanna see my old course sheet? lol it was straight up called law... 

View PostBLADE R0GERS, on 23 June 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

yeah your ideas and claims have no grounds.. i'm just gonna ignore you cause you the only case you are proving is that you are a troll

"But you know, There is one thing I am proud of that I want to show to everyone. Just like me, like Shidou, I wasn't really born just to disappear. I was born to love you. Just you. Thank you, Shidou..."  - Mayuri

jnkbond1 #271 Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:09 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12278 battles
Nameless Tank was originally elusively listed on Asia severer now being re-released same time on both NA PC and Console. The issue is NA PC superior to Console ? WOTs Fxxkxd console players. The gun is [edited], AP pen less than 200. now on console with less armor and gun depression than the NA PC version

BLADE R0GERS #272 Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:10 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18861 battles

View PostCruiser Abukuma, on 24 June 2017 - 03:48 AM, said:

you wanna see my old course sheet? lol it was straight up called law... 

yeah your ideas and claims have no grounds.. i'm just gonna ignore you cause you the only case you are proving is that you are a troll

Good for you,  I have a course sheet or two as well that says law on it who cares

As for me being the troll, once again you are in error. 

How many trolls tell you to go ahead and like something they don't like, while clearly and concisely expressing their own apposing point of view.

You sir are the one trolling,  but hey whatever helps you sleep at night. 

Again enjoy your toon tanks and please leave me in peace to feel the way I do about them. 

Good evening. 

ST_Zeno94 #273 Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21790 battles

View PostMMCorreia, on 23 June 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

First of all, your comparisons make 0 sense. Why are comparing a Panzer IV/V against a Tiger?  why wouldn't the Pz 4/5 PEN a T1 heavy with normal AP ammo?

Second, if you want to compare premiums tanks, you compared them with equivalent same tier TT tanks, not against other classes or tiers. The Pz 4/5 is the best tier 5 medium just for it's stats alone, what tier 5 medium would you consider better than it?  what other tier 5 in general is better than it?  Premiums shouldn't be better than the TT equivalents, most of them are not, but there are several OP premiums that are encroaching the p2w line

Third, you do understand that statistically (which means not just yourself, but all players), most of the OP tanks are at the top of the performance charts in their tiers, which indicates that average players can produce more because they are using said tanks.

You just have not been able to play those tanks to their strengths, because if you did that, you would notice that they over-perform TT variants.

​because most time u play against higher tier tanks! If u read my post correct u must recognize that i used words like most and some. u said all prem tanks are OP tanks. Thats Nonsens. I do compare premtanks in their own Tier. The PZ IV /V is not the "best" medium Tank in its tier. I took many of them out with my T34 or with the Sherman 4. it takes a bit longer because of its hitpoints.  Every tank is as good as the player that use it. An OP tank dont need good Player. IT is OP. Be honest. by most prem u must shoot Gold to do damage. Especially against up to one tier higher. Bogatyr and British Bulldog  are looking like beeing OP because many player use autoaim function for snapshots and do allways hit the strong armor points instead of manually aim to the weakpoints(turret, cupola) .Im able to Play this tanks to their strength. i have many tank master sign earned with most of my prem tanks. I can live without prem tanks but uts a part of WG sell politics to make Money. if i pay for tanks i will have a bit better tanks then the regular tanks are. This Prem tanks are not cheap. And every Player whos moaning about OP prem tanks can change to other tank games without this if he find one. 

ST_Zeno94 #274 Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:26 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21790 battles

View PostPanzerwerfer42, on 24 June 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

Congratulations, you know 200 stupid people. WG protected us console players from a rash decision on P(2W)C.

Praise WG!(for once)

You want PC, go play one, but not hear buddy.

​Again! who are u that u abuse People here? Please dont use a german Name here. This insults my Nation or should i change my name to " Trumpythrower" U act here like beeing an expert and all other player are stupid. I remember me having u in Team playing spotter and camped always so we loose game because spotter of other Teams did his Job. Dont tell us facts about this game please ! 

Edited by ST_Zeno94, 24 June 2017 - 08:39 AM.

ST_Zeno94 #275 Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:42 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21790 battles

View Postjnkbond1, on 24 June 2017 - 02:37 AM, said:

MMCorreia  Statistically, you are a moron 

lol:P

MaxChaos24 #276 Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:49 AM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 10622 battles
  • [WGW]
Going to close this now. I feel any constructure discussion is over and is now just arguments. Please see the OP for information about the tank. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users