armor guides weakspots changes updates tanks console weakspot guide

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

chiefWIGAM7 #1 Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:00 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6354 battles

Fellow Tankers,

Thank you in advance for your helpful knowledge and guidance.

For over a year I have been playing this game on Xbox one. I get confused when I see changes on the PC version, not knowing which changes are also made on console. It seems everything is about PC. I use WOT GURU, Tankers.com, Tanks.gg ect to find weakspots and learn my opponents' tanks. I even have a notebook where I save/print pictures of the armor in alphabetical order to help me look up a particular tank in a pinch. Its a great process and helps me learn a lot. I will go over the tank that killed me and go look at their armor schemes, if I do not have them already printed/stored and refresh myself. However, now I am not sure where to go to find the most accurate armor guides and weakspot guides.

1. Has armor changed on console as it has on PC? - Is it the same now?

2. Where do I find the most accurate weakspot and armor guides. It is typical for me to pull up an armor scheme from 2015 and I wonder if it is still viable and in date or if the armor is totally changed by this point. Maybe I am even looking at the PC version of the tank, meaning I will be thinking there is a weakspot where on is not.

3. How often are changes made, buffs, nerfs, ect?  

4. Ultimately, I am looking to educate myself on the CONSOLE armor schemes and weakspots. Where can I go to find these? What do you do to keep up with the changes? I am tired of trying to hit weakspots that are not there, at least anymore. Or maybe they are on PC and not console.

I end up spending a TON of time looking up tanks just to find some basic armor schemes. Would love a go-to site that is updated regularly.

Again thank you for your help. I cannot find this specific question anywhere :amazed:

Sadriel Fett #2 Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28277 battles
  • [DARMY]
For weak spots on the tanks I tend to have problems penning, I'll pull up the details for that tank from the Tanks tab in the in-game garage (hover over then hit the "Y" button).  Then tab over from the Modules to the Armor tab and it'll show you a colorized break down of the armor for that tank.  Hope that helps a little.  Good hunting.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

chiefWIGAM7 #3 Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6354 battles

View PostSadriel Fett, on 24 June 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

For weak spots on the tanks I tend to have problems penning, I'll pull up the details for that tank from the Tanks tab in the in-game garage (hover over then hit the "Y" button).  Then tab over from the Modules to the Armor tab and it'll show you a colorized break down of the armor for that tank.  Hope that helps a little.  Good hunting.

​yeah I do that as well. Wish I could print them for easy reference in the heat of battle. Gotta be some way to do this. Any other options?

pingwrx #4 Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24383 battles
  • [REDIT]

View PostSadriel Fett, on 24 June 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

The in game armor viewer is not super accurate I use the tanks gg.

USSWISCONSIN94 #5 Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12185 battles
  • [47R]
Armor inspector on iOS and Android really helps with this as tanks.gg doesn't have not will get console info. Even have their own desktop version on their website to show it.

Armorinspector.com ;)

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

Sadriel Fett #6 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:38 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28277 battles
  • [DARMY]

View PostchiefWIGAM7, on 26 June 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

​yeah I do that as well. Wish I could print them for easy reference in the heat of battle. Gotta be some way to do this. Any other options?

View Postpingwrx, on 26 June 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

The in game armor viewer is not super accurate I use the tanks gg.

I was just going to suggest using that site.   :-p

The only problem I run into on there, though, is they sometimes don't have the console tanks you're looking for, especially if they're brand new.  They have some really good info on there, though.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

chiefWIGAM7 #7 Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6354 battles
Thanks guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users