I can't do it anymore

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Enduring Kaze #1 Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:18 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17004 battles

You know, I've gotten sick of OP broken tanks getting buffed and being left in the game. I've gotten sick of poor team communications. I've gotten sick of all the rehashed tech tree tanks with paint jobs.

But more than anything else, I've gotten sick of the community that's around this game. It's no fun anymore. I give up.

To hell with this game.

PHThor #2 Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:32 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25936 battles
  • [P4NZR]
:popcorn:

WeezyCheez03 #3 Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13832 battles
I don't see the problem with rehashed tech tree tanks 

Warsteiner 1 #4 Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 37459 battles
  • [BAN-1]
Okie dokie.

PrimalSeal1965 #5 Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9323 battles
  • [RETRO]

Dude I can relate totally! However, I still enjoy the game because every now and again I get hooked up with some OUTSTANDING TEAMS. I've gotten lucky I suppose but still it's an awesome experience to see folks Who totally understand EVEN without communications where to go, what to do and so on. Every now and again it happens you get the absolute best team and they even help you go where you need to go. I'm still learning and it does get confusing because you have several maps, several tanks and I'm personally not always sure where my particular tank needs to be. That's when someone with more experience gives you the nudge in the direction. 

The communications button does lack and really needs more to it but it is what it is. As for actually talking and listening to folks, I've about given up on that simply because of the bad language, the name calling and so on. I just mute it when that craps starts. Instead of calling people names, cursing and all the crap, WHY NOT EXPLAIN TO FOLKS what you want of them! Gee! How simple is that!

As for the tanks, the tanks really don't bother me over all, most are decent and some are crap but really heck that's real life. Some tanks was crap and some awesome. I've learned to simply research the crap out of a tank before ever going to the trouble of walking up the tree to get to the one I am wanting. If it sucks I don't waste my time. Normally that's just what I've found works for me.

All this being said, Don't give up, you'll find some AWESOME FOLKS that are great Gamer's and extremely nice and understanding. Yea they get it when they know you're learning and they offer up to mentor you. That's sportsmanship...

War Gaming has some awesome folks that get it and they get players frustrations so hey give it a chance maybe things will change. Often times when we think something sucks it's not the something. Sometimes it's just our attitudes and we can easily fix that...

So hey like I've said don't give up! 

acidfiend #6 Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:05 AM

First lieutenant

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 9828 battles
  • [HQ]
I've been playing this game for a long time and I've met loads of awesome people!  Wether it be on the game, the forums, Twitter, clubs.  There's actually a pretty awesome community of tankers.  I'll admit, there's a fair share of trolls out there but you'll have that in any game you play.  As for reskinned tanks, WG has to pay their employees and keep their company running. You don't have to buy the premium tanks if you don't want to.

THA J0K3R696969 #7 Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:31 AM

Private

• Players
  • 14898 battles
  • [ASYLM]
As an avid player and long time tanker of the game I completely agree with primal and we'll said at that, furthermore I feel there can be some changes to the game specifically the artillery I feel it should be used how it is in real life where it sends a barrage of shells and also have to enter coordinates instead of a Singal shell but have a shell hit between 50-200 a piece instead of one super shell yes artillery was put in the game to counter campers but they mainly focus on advancing players and tanks that are high priority yes it is helpful to your team but also very annoying on the receiving end and can be quite devastating but that is my rant for arty, another thing they need is team balancing based off of tank tier and wn8 rating instead of a random queue that seems to be one sided based on previously played matches, finally add more maps to rotation I get they need to pull maps for graphical enhancements but what is stopping wargaming from from having 20 different maps with multiple variants at all times instead of having the same few maps over and over and as far as some tanks go some need nerfs and buffs but nothing's perfect otherwise we'd all be happy

PANZER MENACE69 #8 Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:48 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 1698 battles
What clunky crap game, I swear all the teams are mindless bots. Days and days of nothing but loses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users