Jump to content


Vindicator Charioteer


  • Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

Apocalypso 5 #41 Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 29381 battles
  • 363
  • [1CAB]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostPhoenixShroud19, on 16 July 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

I have only seen three vindicators since release, which says a lot about how well the Dunkirk mega bundle has sold.

Only seen the one so far this weekend, and not a Defiance in sight.



RuefulCenturion #42 Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 21991 battles
  • 7,696
  • Member since:
    07-04-2013

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 July 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

 

It shouldn't outperform it. Premium tanks aren't meant to be better than Tech tree tanks.Players buy them for the bonuses they come with to train crews. Remember we are Free to Play, not pay to win.:great:

 

:D​ Right, because people don't pay to convert XP to skip grinds and have a competitive fully upgraded tank. Also T-34-88 and several other prremium tanks are now as good if not better than their tech tree counter parts. Panther 88 has better gun stats than the Panther II with PMM. STA-2 has PMM and has good enough penetration to rarely ever fire premium rounds.

 

If people are getting tanks without PMM, we want tanks that can actually be competitive against the tanks they face. 


Edited by RuefulCenturion, 16 July 2017 - 01:09 PM.

"What do you think of your team's execution?"

"I'm all for it." - John McKay


NinetyMIKE #43 Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:25 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 16936 battles
  • 5,214
  • Member since:
    09-10-2013

Sooo much much hypocrisy from the people who run this game.

Large amount of blatantly op "pay to win" premiums and this thing is literally "pay to lose'....



leedozer #44 Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:37 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21500 battles
  • 981
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    09-05-2014

View PostNinetyMIKE, on 16 July 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Sooo much much hypocrisy from the people who run this game.

Large amount of blatantly op "pay to win" premiums and this thing is literally "pay to lose'....

 

so true,max can suger coat it all he likes, he's talking crap and he knows it ,12500 base price for this price of poo is a new low for WG,I have the TT version fully upgraded with a great crew,and it still struggles, WG  are full of poo poo poo poo poo poo poo.

 


Doctor_Who_22 #45 Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9119 battles
  • 2,028
  • [-WHO-]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 July 2017 - 04:53 AM, said:

 

It shouldn't outperform it. Premium tanks aren't meant to be better than Tech tree tanks.Players buy them for the bonuses they come with to train crews. Remember we are Free to Play, not pay to win.:great:

No, it shouldn't outperform it...   but it should be equal (or very close)..... otherwise it makes no sense to pay over 12,000 gold just for an inferior crew trainer.  Or, it should have been given PMM to make up for the fact that it doesn't get the top gun package. 

 

It's the same freaking gun that we already have on both the Fv4202 and the Huntsman, both of which are better overall tanks than the Charioteer. 

 

This is a very disappointing premium tank no matter how you try to justify it..... and I'm almost positive the lack of sales will be a direct result. 



 

I play for fun, not for stats. But I always play to WIN!!!      Now go check my stats.....HA!!!

 


bain61 #46 Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:43 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32468 battles
  • 842
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

View PostPanthergraf, on 16 July 2017 - 06:25 AM, said:

So we are PAY TO LOSE or what???

 

P2L. Catchy, I like it.

RuefulCenturion #47 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 21991 battles
  • 7,696
  • Member since:
    07-04-2013
Oh, and did WG not remember the Super Sherman, a MEDIUM tank with a 105mm gun?! 

"What do you think of your team's execution?"

"I'm all for it." - John McKay


El Materdor43 #48 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20837 battles
  • 5,790
  • [HACKS]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2014

View PostPontiac Pat, on 14 July 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

That's because they buffed the camo rating.

That's good!!

 

:D


   

 

                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                

 


Panthergraf #49 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23335 battles
  • 425
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
By the way:haven't seen a HMH ISU-130 in months. I wonder why...

MADMAX_1980_ #50 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Supertester
  • 24571 battles
  • 128
  • [ARROW]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View Postleedozer, on 16 July 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

 

so true,max can suger coat it all he likes, he's talking crap and he knows it ,12500 base price for this price of poo is a new low for WG,I have the TT version fully upgraded with a great crew,and it still struggles, WG  are full of poo poo poo poo poo poo poo.

 

I'm sorry but if you have a great crew and struggling with the TT version. Maybe this ain't the tank for you.The Charioteer fully upgraded is a really good tank with a ave. crew

leedozer #51 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:49 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21500 battles
  • 981
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    09-05-2014

View PostMADMAX_1980_, on 16 July 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

 

I'm sorry but if you have a great crew and struggling with the TT version. Maybe this ain't the tank for you.The Charioteer fully upgraded is a really good tank with a ave. crew

 

:medal:

 


KilroyWasHere17 #52 Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7255 battles
  • 109
  • Member since:
    07-11-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 July 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

 

It shouldn't outperform it. Premium tanks aren't meant to be better than Tech tree tanks.Players buy them for the bonuses they come with to train crews. Remember we are Free to Play, not pay to win.:great:

I'd buy that if there weren't tanks like the tiger 131, and and many other unique premium tanks that are more then capable if not better then the TT tanks. But when a tank is based off a TT tank and is given base values isn't it supposed to have premium match making to give it a reason to buy it. I'm assuming you are here defending this thing because the sales numbers are massively disappointing. I literally have not seen one yet in the game. I'm sure at this point whoever the marketing team for the movie Dunkirk are wondering why they wasted their time and money promoting through this game.



MaxChaos24 #53 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 10364 battles
  • 13,922
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostKilroyWasHere17, on 16 July 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

I'd buy that if there weren't tanks like the tiger 131, and and many other unique premium tanks that are more then capable if not better then the TT tanks. But when a tank is based off a TT tank and is given base values isn't it supposed to have premium match making to give it a reason to buy it. I'm assuming you are here defending this thing because the sales numbers are massively disappointing. I literally have not seen one yet in the game.

 

It doesn't have base or stock values at all. Not hear defending anything, simply clearing up the misinformation that people are posting. 

MADMAX_1980_ #54 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Supertester
  • 24571 battles
  • 128
  • [ARROW]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View Postleedozer, on 16 July 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

 

:medal::(

:popcorn:



leedozer #55 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:05 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21500 battles
  • 981
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    09-05-2014

View PostMADMAX_1980_, on 16 July 2017 - 04:03 PM, said:

:popcorn:

 

:bajan:

 


KilroyWasHere17 #56 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7255 battles
  • 109
  • Member since:
    07-11-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 July 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

 

It doesn't have base or stock values at all. Not hear defending anything, simply clearing up the misinformation that people are posting. 

Ok stock gun then. The only thing that makes the charioteer worth playing is the gun from what everyone who has it says. All it would have taken to sell this tank is give it the 105 or premium match making.



Doctor_Who_22 #57 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9119 battles
  • 2,028
  • [-WHO-]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 July 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

 

It doesn't have base or stock values at all. Not hear defending anything, simply clearing up the misinformation that people are posting. 

Max..... we get that it has better stats than the 'stock' gun... and that's fine... but to ask over 12,000 gold for a tank that doesn't get the gun that it's best known for (and what players want) is just not a good idea.  

 

The charioteer would have been an easy sell if it had the top gun, even if it was slightly nerfed, because thats what most players want, and also because it's something different..... 

 

Otherwise, this tank should have been given PMM to offset the fact it doesn't get the top gun package. 

 

We don't want OP or unbalanced tanks, but when we're spending good money on a premium, we want one that's enjoyable to play. 

 

We're simply being honest about what works and what doesn't work when offering 'new' premium tanks..... and again, Im very confident the sales numbers will bear this out. Most of us are trying to give good feedback..... I'm all for seeing WG make money and be successful, and this tank just doesn't get many very excited, and for good reason(s). 



 

I play for fun, not for stats. But I always play to WIN!!!      Now go check my stats.....HA!!!

 


MADMAX_1980_ #58 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Supertester
  • 24571 battles
  • 128
  • [ARROW]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View Postleedozer, on 16 July 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

 

:bajan:

 



RAGE4BACON #59 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1677 battles
  • 227
  • [TNG-]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2017

View PostDoctor_Who_22, on 16 July 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Max..... we get that it has better stats than the 'stock' gun... and that's fine... but to ask over 12,000 gold for a tank that doesn't get the gun that it's best known for (and what players want) is just not a good idea.  

 

The charioteer would have been an easy sell if it had the top gun, even if it was slightly nerfed, because thats what most players want, and also because it's something different..... 

 

Otherwise, this tank should have been given PMM to offset the fact it doesn't get the top gun package. 

 

We don't want OP or unbalanced tanks, but when we're spending good money on a premium, we want one that's enjoyable to play. 

 

We're simply being honest about what works and what doesn't work when offering 'new' premium tanks..... and again, Im very confident the sales numbers will bear this out. Most of us are trying to give good feedback..... I'm all for seeing WG make money and be successful, and this tank just doesn't get many very excited, and for good reason(s). 


Image result for i agree with him meme



ForzaFerrari7 #60 Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17504 battles
  • 167
  • [KIWI]
  • Member since:
    10-19-2015

View PostMaxChaos24, on 16 July 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

Remember we are Free to Play, not pay to win.:great:

 

Nice one MAX :trollface:






19 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users