40k battles

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Black RL #1 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41181 battles

Can I make a thread about reaching 40k battles? Can I? Please, please, please?

Wait..... I just did!

BUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok, ok...... I'll see myself out......

Gotta catch them all! ^^

My hateful 4: Food a p2w mechanism, New player experience vs veteran player, Are overpowered premium tanks p2w? and Why World of Tanks can't shake off being perceived as a p2w game

See what happens to your tank in real time when you use equipment, supplies or crew skills in tanks.gg

CthulhuSleeping #2 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4312 battles
WOW!!! congrats - i think.

Deadshot Strike #3 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 51159 battles
  • [DG]
Go on then - but I beat you - 48k:P

Join Death or Glory Clan: https://console.worl.../clans/xbox/DG/

HaloPro058 #4 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31266 battles
  • [IRN]
Almost at 30k myself :)

Very Classy #5 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18891 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostCthulhuSleeping, on 17 July 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

Lol...

My sentiments exactly.

+1 to you, OP... for now

Black RL #6 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41181 battles

View PostCthulhuSleeping, on 17 July 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

That's the thing! I guess?

View PostDeadshot Strike, on 17 July 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

Go on then - but I beat you - 48k:P

DAUMN! Wasn't expecting this! Congrats!

Gotta catch them all! ^^

My hateful 4: Food a p2w mechanism, New player experience vs veteran player, Are overpowered premium tanks p2w? and Why World of Tanks can't shake off being perceived as a p2w game

See what happens to your tank in real time when you use equipment, supplies or crew skills in tanks.gg

Black RL #7 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41181 battles

View PostHaloPro058, on 17 July 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

Almost at 30k myself :)

You'll never catch me!!!!!!!

View PostVery Classy, on 17 July 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

Lol...

My sentiments exactly.

+1 to you, OP... for now

:)

Gotta catch them all! ^^

ATHFjman18 #8 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:36 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10225 battles
  • [GED]

Congrats. Wish I had the time to play more...so many things I still want to do in the game, yet doubt I ever will!

I'm past the 3 year mark now and still haven't been able to break 10k battles!

SILVERFISHX #9 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30017 battles
40k.

Serious stuff, man.

YV4N 3HT N1OJ #10 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3648 battles
Calvin and Hobbes, eh? I got destroyed yesterday by a player with a user name that was similar to this: CalvinHobb3s. That is all.

I am sure everybuy gold knows there are no subliminal messages in this game.

"It is the everlasting honor and glory of our submarine personnel that they never failed us in our days of peril." -Chester W Nimitz

HaloPro058 #11 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31266 battles
  • [IRN]

View PostBlack RL, on 17 July 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

You'll never catch me!!!!!!!

Maybe in battle ;)

jprs201024 #12 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22506 battles
:great:

Dyslexsticks #13 Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27883 battles
  • [BNKR]
So long as you've been playing the majority of them unlike some people, you should be fine on the life department anyway.

[X] Recent: Jg. Pz. E 100 (GER, TD) US: 1/6 UK: 6/6 GER: 4/8 RUS: 3/8 FR: 2/5 JPN: 1/2 CN: 1/2 CZH: 0/1 [X]

[///] Recent: Tiger II (VIII) LT's: 5 MT's: 9 HT's: 6 TD's: 3 [\\\]

My captures | My WoTInfo statistics

Black RL #14 Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41181 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 17 July 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

Congrats. Wish I had the time to play more...so many things I still want to do in the game, yet doubt I ever will!

I'm past the 3 year mark now and still haven't been able to break 10k battles!

Fortunately I live close to work amongst other things that result in me having this free time (maybe I should apply it better? Nahhhhh...... I like shooting stuff!). 10k? You're almost there!

View PostSILVERFISHX, on 17 July 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

40k.

Serious stuff, man.

Thanks!

View PostYV4N 3HT N1OJ, on 17 July 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

Calvin and Hobbes, eh? I got destroyed yesterday by a player with a user name that was similar to this: CalvinHobb3s. That is all.

Nothing like the classics!

View PostHaloPro058, on 17 July 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

Maybe in battle ;)

Only if I'm playing a heavy and you a light! :D

View Postjprs201024, on 17 July 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

:great:

Thanks!

View PostDyslexsticks, on 17 July 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

So long as you've been playing the majority of them unlike some people, you should be fine on the life department anyway.

I like to believe I am, thanks.

Gotta catch them all! ^^

M1_x_1B #15 Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5927 battles

Believe it or not, just this weekend I was thinking, "How the hell do people play tens of thousands of games in WoT?"

I seriously doubt I will make it to 10K because bad teams are sucking the fun out of the game for me.

Anyway gratz... [I think]

Black RL #16 Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:24 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41181 battles

View PostM1_x_1B, on 17 July 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

Believe it or not, just this weekend I was thinking, "How the hell do people play tens of thousands of games in WoT?"

I seriously doubt I will make it to 10K because bad teams are sucking the fun out of the game for me.

Anyway gratz... [I think]

Thanks, I think..... :)

Sure I believe, I dunno about others but I can speak about my reasons. I heartily enjoy playing games with others, be it arcade, console, table football (oh God, I miss this so much!) or others, regarding console I started with PES, then HALO 2, COD4 and Gears (all of them). After waiting for so many years for a new Gears the passion was slowly lost, but I found a new love in World of Tanks, it's perfect for me because I can make a couple of games or a big session, my passion for tanks also helped.

World of Tanks is also slower than other multiplayer games, you can use your brain to get better and not just your reflexes (I'm not a teenager anymore), that helped too. Finally, and that's something Wargaming does well, there's a lot to do, between mastery badges and marks of excellence I have my hands completely filled (I keep all tanks, all of them have their own crew etc).

Regarding bad teams, the RNGesus takes and gives, you just have to endure and accept the bad teams, that's what I do.

Gotta catch them all! ^^

M1_x_1B #17 Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5927 battles

View PostBlack RL, on 17 July 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Thanks, I think..... :)

Sure I believe, I dunno about others but I can speak about my reasons. I heartily enjoy playing games with others, be it arcade, console, table football (oh God, I miss this so much!) or others, regarding console I started with PES, then HALO 2, COD4 and Gears (all of them). After waiting for so many years for a new Gears the passion was slowly lost, but I found a new love in World of Tanks, it's perfect for me because I can make a couple of games or a big session, my passion for tanks also helped.

World of Tanks is also slower than other multiplayer games, you can use your brain to get better and not just your reflexes (I'm not a teenager anymore), that helped too. Finally, and that's something Wargaming does well, there's a lot to do, between mastery badges and marks of excellence I have my hands completely filled (I keep all tanks, all of them have their own crew etc).

Regarding bad teams, the RNGesus takes and gives, you just have to endure and accept the bad teams, that's what I do.

I hear ya. I actually appreciate you taking the time to respond because it truly does amaze me that people can "handle" the frustrations of the game to play it tens of thousands of times.

The thing I like about WoT is the "slower, strategic" aspect. However, I'm a "team" person. I played all the sports in HS (many, many years ago) and missed the competition and the "teamwork". WoT kind of brought back some of those aspects.

This is probably why I have stayed with WoT as long as I have... strategy, teamwork, competition. However, the lack of teamwork is becoming so appalling bad or non-existent that I am losing the will to keep playing.

My wife asks me often why I keep playing because she knows it is starting to annoy me. I tell her often that it's not the losing that bothers me, it's how we lose... stupid play, no teamwork, no communication... or worse, you communicate an obvious point and it is either ridiculed or ignored. The game really is quite fun when the best elements are working. However, the game is absolutely ridiculous when they aren't working. I just don't know how long I can handle this especially because the "fun games" are so much rarer than the "frustrating games".

Fliss66 #18 Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:58 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 39576 battles
Just over 38K, I'm right behind you :)

HaloPro058 #19 Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31266 battles
  • [IRN]
I saw you in battle the other day on redteam in the BatChat AP on Caen,
I was in my Edelweiss playing cat and mouse with you while trying to find shots on your teammates.
Leaving you thinking I had doubled back southeast to defend my base when I out spotted you, while you searched for me.
I skirted around the edge of town looking to find the rear shots on the O-I and Foch, I guess you had already figured it out and doubled back to support your allies, getting the kill shot on me in time to save them.
It was an entertaining battle that stuck out in my mind and to that I say GG :)

Black RL #20 Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:37 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41181 battles

View PostM1_x_1B, on 17 July 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

I hear ya. I actually appreciate you taking the time to respond because it truly does amaze me that people can "handle" the frustrations of the game to play it tens of thousands of times.

The thing I like about WoT is the "slower, strategic" aspect. However, I'm a "team" person. I played all the sports in HS (many, many years ago) and missed the competition and the "teamwork". WoT kind of brought back some of those aspects.

This is probably why I have stayed with WoT as long as I have... strategy, teamwork, competition. However, the lack of teamwork is becoming so appalling bad or non-existent that I am losing the will to keep playing.

My wife asks me often why I keep playing because she knows it is starting to annoy me. I tell her often that it's not the losing that bothers me, it's how we lose... stupid play, no teamwork, no communication... or worse, you communicate an obvious point and it is either ridiculed or ignored. The game really is quite fun when the best elements are working. However, the game is absolutely ridiculous when they aren't working. I just don't know how long I can handle this especially because the "fun games" are so much rarer than the "frustrating games".

By saying wife I see you're not a teenager anymore, but why don't you consider joining a clan and play more competitive?

I hear they have great salt mines.

:trollface:

View PostFliss66, on 17 July 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

Just over 38K, I'm right behind you :)

Never!!!!!!!!!

View PostHaloPro058, on 17 July 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

I saw you in battle the other day on redteam in the BatChat AP on Caen,
I was in my Edelweiss playing cat and mouse with you while trying to find shots on your teammates.
Leaving you thinking I had doubled back southeast to defend my base when I out spotted you, while you searched for me.
I skirted around the edge of town looking to find the rear shots on the O-I and Foch, I guess you had already figured it out and doubled back to support your allies, getting the kill shot on me in time to save them.
It was an entertaining battle that stuck out in my mind and to that I say GG :)

So that was you? Gg indeed! I'm pretty sure I see you many times! Your gamertag is not strange to me!

I'm trying to 2 mark the damn thing but I'm dead at 83%, I had to change to other tanks before I killed myself.

Edited by Black RL, 18 July 2017 - 09:37 AM.

Gotta catch them all! ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users