Streaming T95E2 Gameplay..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Chimonakimi #1 Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:48 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33644 battles
  • [VADER]
Either I'm playing this thing wrong or it needs a serious buff, either way, streaming my gameplay on Twitch, same name, wouldn't mind tips if anyone is willing to give them.

Chimonakimi #2 Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33644 battles
  • [VADER]
Note; If these teams continue to be this special I will be swearing quite a bit and pretty pissy.

ATHFjman18 #3 Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:20 AM

Major

• Players
  • 18779 battles
  • [JOCO]

Didn't catch much time with you playing the T95E2, since I'm headed to bed and I had the audio off.

I caught 1 match with you on South Coast. To me, you were playing way too aggressively for the tank's capabilities. You were alone in deep enemy territory with no cover or capability to go hull down. 

My assumption is you were trying to get assist damage toward a 2nd MOE?

The T95E2 has pretty good view range at 390 meters plus any equipment like optics and view range skills will give you excellent ranges on most maps so that you don't have to push too hard to spot enemies. You want some distance to go hull down and expose only your turret...with distance it's harder for reds to key in on your turret tumor. The distance plus rocking back and forth wil make it tougher for people to aim in on the tumor. 

I didnt see you set up, but I use optics, rammer and vertical stabs. I generally run my Patton or light tank crew in it for the view range skills. The very stabs will help a lot when rocking back and forth to avoid the tumor shots and shooting on the move. 

Well I hope I was able to help a little. The tank has its faults, but when you play it caustiously and as a support tank you can do pretty well in it....it's not a front line tank. 

Chimonakimi #4 Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33644 battles
  • [VADER]

I hadn't noticed that majority of my team had pushed East. Generally on that map, I sit there and I manage to get some good damage.. But yeah, it was a bad play honestly

My equipment:

- Vert Stabs

- Rammer

- Vents

I don't run any kind of optics or such because with this I'm trying to make the gun handle as smoothly as possible.

My crew skills:

BiA, Sixth Sense, Clutch Braking, Smooth Ride, Snap Shot, Repairs, Track Mechanic, Off-Road Driving, and Situational Awareness.

My first thought was to improve the gun handling and the mobility of the tank, then improve the view range, my next skill will be recon.

Ammo is 40/20/4 (HE for base resets)

I generally run Cola but thanks to a silver shortage, I can't.

Chimonakimi #5 Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33644 battles
  • [VADER]
Trying it again

Chimonakimi #6 Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33644 battles
  • [VADER]
http://www.twitch.tv/chimonakimi

Come watch me rage at WoT because slightly drunk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users