Suggestion Viewable Armour Armor Configuation Premium Normal Tanks Packages

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shaddow #1 Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4815 battles
  • [RAN]

Currently we can only view the armour configurations for Premium tanks currently for sale, and the base versions of the normal tanks. I would suggest you add all Premium​ tanks to the tank progression tables, having the ones not currently for sale marked as so, and have the Packages for normal tanks to be able to be switched on, in a preview mode for example, so people can then go view the armour configurations for all tanks in the game and/or with any Package configurations applied to them.

Being able to see and look for weakness in tanks that are difficult to defeat is very important. For example I hear people complaining endlessly about how difficult it is to defeat "The Nameless" yet there is no way I know of at present to go look at the armour configuration for that tank as it is not for sale within the game now. Also as normal tanks get upgraded with better Packages, the armour configuration​ in the turret can change dramatically yet you can only view the base level version of that tank's armour from the tank progression tree. Also I would imagine people would like to be able to fully preview a tank they are thinking of purchasing and improving with better packages, I know I would. Again as you upgrade many tanks they can change appearance dramatically from a weak ugly-duckling base version of the tank to the final cool looking kick-[edited] version of that tank. With exception of seeing someone else's one of that tank in a battle, there is no other way to see how it will finally look from within the game.

Edited by Shaddow, 30 July 2017 - 02:18 PM.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

BrogueOne #2 Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23402 battles
  • [ELDER]
It's being worked on I think. Paingod said in the latest stream they would explore options for making stats/armor for all tanks(even rare premiums) viewable in game. Don't know when we'll get it, but at least it'll come eventually.

Shaddow #3 Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4815 battles
  • [RAN]

What about the different packages for normal tanks?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Reaper_-218- #4 Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:08 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25076 battles

Perhaps, as in WW2 someone needs to disable a Nameless and capture it?

Then, we can tow it back to base and the techies can map out how to destroy the Cartoon tanks!!!  :D

Also tagged with Suggestion, Viewable, Armour, Armor, Configuation, Premium, Normal, Tanks, Packages

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users