Jump to content


Who owns all Tier X tanks? These tankers do!


  • Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

hybris #121 Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:19 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23466 battles
  • 1,546
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014
Did follow the instructions but no answer....
Senior Technical Engineer
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Serpia WG #122 Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:19 AM

    Major

  • WG Staff
  • 2346 battles
  • 5,565
  • [ONE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View Posthybris, on 05 October 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

Did follow the instructions but no answer....

 

  Don`t worry, I will answer everyone. A bit too many messages so still working with them :) 

Please, be sure not to update your messages! Otherwise instead of showing your PM as an old one in the list it is marked as current. So I will answer it after I will answer all older PMs. 



John Arrowsmith #123 Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:03 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 56174 battles
  • 8,095
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostSerpia WG, on 14 October 2017 - 01:19 AM, said:

 

  Don`t worry, I will answer everyone. A bit too many messages so still working with them :) 

Please, be sure not to update your messages! Otherwise instead of showing your PM as an old one in the list it is marked as current. So I will answer it after I will answer all older PMs. 

 

Whoops.:hiding:


nocapkillall, on 21 July 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

I'll finally be achieving one of my lifetime dreams of having a positive rep on this forum.

 

 


Jope2209 #124 Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:41 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14248 battles
  • 1,005
  • Member since:
    01-28-2017

Ok 1 line finished 32 more to go...could I get a reward in advance please, I promise I''ll grind all tier 10's...:D

Just out of curiousity, how many games it takes to research all tier 10's? I mean without gold involved...


G: "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"

EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

-- Somewhere in No Man's Land


John Arrowsmith #125 Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:42 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 56174 battles
  • 8,095
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostJope2209, on 14 October 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

Ok 1 line finished 32 more to go...could I get a reward in advance please, I promise I''ll grind all tier 10's...:D

Just out of curiousity, how many games it takes to research all tier 10's? I mean without gold involved...

There is a lot of variables involved. A new line being added will add a lot to the total. 


nocapkillall, on 21 July 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

I'll finally be achieving one of my lifetime dreams of having a positive rep on this forum.

 

 


hybris #126 Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:48 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23466 battles
  • 1,546
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View PostSerpia WG, on 14 October 2017 - 02:19 AM, said:

 

  Don`t worry, I will answer everyone. A bit too many messages so still working with them :) 

Please, be sure not to update your messages! Otherwise instead of showing your PM as an old one in the list it is marked as current. So I will answer it after I will answer all older PMs. 

 

OK. I did update it multiple times duemto no answer.... hupp!
Senior Technical Engineer
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

MendicantBias21 #127 Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:45 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31145 battles
  • 455
  • [T_S_S]
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

Personally:

 

I would like to see the list of players who actually ground out the complete lines, and please do not include players who bought their way through the lines to Tier 10.

The players who actually ground out each tank deserve credit - not the ones who paid their way through their garage.



Jope2209 #128 Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14248 battles
  • 1,005
  • Member since:
    01-28-2017

View PostMendicantBias21, on 16 October 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

Personally:

 

I would like to see the list of players who actually ground out the complete lines, and please do not include players who bought their way through the lines to Tier 10.

The players who actually ground out each tank deserve credit - not the ones who paid their way through their garage.

 

That is your point of view and I agree ...BUT!

WG would probably reward ONLY those who pay their way trough the TT...it's the collateral effect that grinders are also receiving rewards...


G: "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"

EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

-- Somewhere in No Man's Land


MendicantBias21 #129 Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:49 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31145 battles
  • 455
  • [T_S_S]
  • Member since:
    10-11-2013

View PostJope2209, on 16 October 2017 - 09:11 PM, said:

 

That is your point of view and I agree ...BUT!

WG would probably reward ONLY those who pay their way trough the TT...it's the collateral effect that grinders are also receiving rewards...

 

You are absolutely correct - players who actually don't use paid for with real cash free XP (those who bough their way through a line) don't provide WG with enough real cash revenue to justify a shout-out for a job well done. Sad though it may be.

SNOWY TWO #130 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 48239 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013
Only money spent on TT was premium in the early days,the rest was pure grind for me

John Arrowsmith #131 Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:36 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 56174 battles
  • 8,095
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Got my stark today.:)

nocapkillall, on 21 July 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

I'll finally be achieving one of my lifetime dreams of having a positive rep on this forum.

 

 


Bala Azteka #132 Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 47509 battles
  • 464
  • [MEX]
  • Member since:
    10-20-2013

Thank you WG and Serpia WG, today finally recieved my package in Mexico. 

It a really nice Coin :)

 

(I dont know how to make image smaller)

 

Posted Image

 

 

 


 

 

 


markyjmeech #133 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21738 battles
  • 1,603
  • [B-W-P]
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014

View PostBala Azteka, on 18 October 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

Thank you WG and Serpia WG, today finally recieved my package in Mexico. 

It a really nice Coin :)

 

(I dont know how to make image smaller)

 

Posted Image

 

 

 

 

well done :)

RYQqCke.gif

signature by  METALHELLIONx84

 

​Member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 


markyjmeech #134 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21738 battles
  • 1,603
  • [B-W-P]
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014

View PostSNOWY TWO, on 17 October 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

Only money spent on TT was premium in the early days,the rest was pure grind for me

 

good effort and nice one :)

RYQqCke.gif

signature by  METALHELLIONx84

 

​Member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 


hybris #135 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23466 battles
  • 1,546
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014
Still no award tank :-(
Senior Technical Engineer
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Bala Azteka #136 Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 47509 battles
  • 464
  • [MEX]
  • Member since:
    10-20-2013

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 19 October 2017 - 01:41 PM, said:

 

well done :)

 

Thank you :)

 

 

 


Serpia WG #137 Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

    Major

  • WG Staff
  • 2346 battles
  • 5,565
  • [ONE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostMendicantBias21, on 18 October 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

 

You are absolutely correct - players who actually don't use paid for with real cash free XP (those who bough their way through a line) don't provide WG with enough real cash revenue to justify a shout-out for a job well done. Sad though it may be.

How about the fact that without players who are paying all other players won`t be able to join this game for free? :D Believe that fact makes their pre-paid 10-tiers more valuable, m?

 

View PostBala Azteka, on 19 October 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

Thank you WG and Serpia WG, today finally recieved my package in Mexico. 

It a really nice Coin :)

...

Great :medal: Thank you for the message!

 

View Posthybris, on 19 October 2017 - 10:44 PM, said:

Still no award tank :-(

Will be credited on Friday (tomorrow)! 



KY PRO 2008 #138 Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31303 battles
  • 162
  • [55TH]
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013
i have 25 tier 10s atm.  my question is when i do get all them in a couple years will i still get these prizes?

SNOWY TWO #139 Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 48239 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 19 October 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

 

good effort and nice one :)

Thanks



Serpia WG #140 Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:59 AM

    Major

  • WG Staff
  • 2346 battles
  • 5,565
  • [ONE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostKY PRO 2008, on 20 October 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

i have 25 tier 10s atm.  my question is when i do get all them in a couple years will i still get these prizes?

Huh, it`s a bit complicated to tell what will we have in couple years, but most likely :) 


Well, hope all rewards for this week are done! But still a lot of PMs.. For further requests, please, be sure to mention Senior Tech. Engineer in the message title - much easier to find! 
Have a good weekend everyone! 






6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users